Our time

Third person pov :-

Today is they all are going back to Korea except tae and kook they still have 3 week to finishing their honeymoon... They all had their breakfast and they are leaving from here and tae and kook are going to drop them at their private airport..after dropping then inside the jet both kook and tae went from their to way towards their villa..

In car...

Tae :- princess I control myself last whole week but from now on not at all.. You are getting me..

Kook :- yes hubby.. We will enjoy our time...

Tae :- so let's go villa.. I will tell you what I want in our me time.... But before that let's went for grocery and other necessary shopping.. I am forbidding all staff and people around villa for whole week..

Kook :- till now kook is blushing mess.. He was thinking all dirty things.. Yes Hyungie said with small voice...

They went to grocery shop..

They did all the shopping and tae ask kook about something

Tae :- baby we need c*nd*ms and all..?

Kook :- no hubby.. I am still on pills but they will finish after 2 weeks so please buy them..

Tae :- tell me which pills ... I will come in a minute..

Then kook told him which one and now they are all ready.. Or we say tae is ready to eat bunny boy... They went to villa.. Tae strictly told everybody do not disturb them .. And then they all went after clearing all area near villa...

In living room..

Kook was nervously sitting on sofa and tae he was on call talking with jack about compy and all... He cut the call and went towards kook sit besides him and take him to his lap.. Now kook was facing tae.. Still looking down.. But tae put finger below his chin and make him look into his eyes and ask..

Tae :- why shy princess.. We are not doing this first time..

Kook :- kook got shy and hugged tae and said.. Me is shy Hyungie..Said while whining..

Tae :- bubba be like this always happy.. I love you..

Kook :- lobe you chuuu a lottt Hyungie.. Said with extra cute honey voice.. Hyungie what we will do all this week..

Tae :- we will have each other in every possible way..i will tell you what I want.. Kook only nodded with showing his cute doe eyes... Then te started to tell..

I want you to wear what I said.. He come close to kooks ear and said. if I told you be naked then you have to naked okay bubba and kiss his earlobe.... Shiver ran down in kook's spine...

I wanna feel inside you always.. Means you will cock warm me baby.. But if you are comfortable.. I am comfortable Hyungie..

I wanna eat you always... In breakfast, in lunch, in dinner and whenever I want can I baby... Kook only nodded... I also wanna mark your skin.... I know you already tattoed my name. But baby I want my marks on you always. Can I...?