Mood swings 2....

After few weeks...

Now kook is 12 week pregnant his monthly check up got done today.. And now both soon to be parents are to much happy.. Kook was looking slightly Chubbier.. And pregnancy is adding more glow in his beauty too.. Nowadays kook got more horny and always craves for tae's love, care and attention.... He always demands for making love but tae being good husband and father.. He don't wanna hurt his baby unknowingly he always denied.. Kook cried in front of him always telling tae he didn't love kook... But being good husband tae handle kook very smoothly but today at hospital kook directly ask linda that can he have a sex and linda being understandable doctor told them that they can have sex till 5 months.. But tae can't go rough on kook.. Slow sex can help both of them to complete their physical needs... Kook got happy.. And at same time his mood swings triggered him and he got angry on tae.. He didn't talk to tae all the way home.. And tae did everything to grab his princess's attention..

At present..

They come after monthly check up... All are waiting for taekook to know about their little bundle of joy... It's sunday morning so everybody is present... Kook angrily come and sat between his both mothers with angry pout plastered on his face..... And tae comes behind kook like puppy.. No one can imagine he is an mafia king...

Jin :- baby why you are angry

Kook :- mumma.. Today I got to know that this man pointing towards tae.. He didn't love me eomma..

Tae :- princess I only love you baby.. I swear..

Kook :- nuu you don't if you do then why you say no to make a love.. When I always told you I want you but you... You always denied... He said slightly teary eyes...

All living room got silent male can understand tae's situation and wives they are at kook sides..

Tae :- bubba I was thinking about you only.... Princess I only love you.. Said desperately he don't want kook to stretch this convo more...

Kook :- no today what doctor told we can make a love but you trick me.. Cuz you don't wanna make a love with me I know...you don't love me or we say you don't wanna do anything that I wanna do...He said angrily and then turn his face other side...

Now tae get on his knees everybody in hall was pitying on him now..

Tae :- princess sorry...i will do what you will say now on.....but in certain limits okay bubba..

When kook heads this he show his bunny smile to tae and peck his forehead.. (Don't mind him... His mood swings are on peak)

 His mood swings are on peak)