Dirty desires...(M)

At 11:30 AM...

Both lovers are sleeping peacefully but kook's sleep got disturbed by a hard thrust.. Ammhhhh he moan in sleep.. His sleep broke and he woke up with the string pain inside his p*ssy.. He look down saw his hubby is inside him.. With one hand on his left boob and his right n*pple in between his teeths and sliva is all around his n*pple.. He blush hard..he is feeling even bloated.. He even forgot how many rounds they did.. He again moan.. Uffff aahhh... Tae again thrust in sleep and bit his n*pple .. Tae is heavy sleeper so he will not wake up.. At the same time tae's phone started to rings.. Tae again wiggle in sleep.. Aahhh a tear escape from his eyes cuz now it's paining him a lot.. His p*ssy is already red and swollen with all this rounds and then tae is still inside him more than 5 hours.. He somehow reached to phone and received the call.. It's call from his mother sohee...

On call....

Kook :- hello mumma.. Said with little tired voice..

Sohee :- baby what happened to you.. Why you are sounding low..

Kook :- mumma we are sleeping.. Aaghh mmmm...tae again wiggle... So kook moans...

Sohee :- she understand.. Tae is sleeping baby.. Said with little smile...

Kook :- yes mumma.. We will call at evening tell everybody that we are fine..

Sohee :- okay baby.. Be a good wife okay..

Kook :- okay mumma.. Byee.

He cut the call and started to staring at tae... Who can call you that you are an mafia... Moreover yesterday this man not leave any single chance to wreck me.. And now sleeping peacefully like a baby.. And yesterday beast in bed.. Aghh my whole body is paining but i am enjoying this pain..... I have to make myself strong now I am wife I have to do everything... He boost his moral by himself...

After that 2 hours kook was just moaning time to time cuz tae biting his n*pple, thrusting inside kook, pressing kook already abused boob.. And now tae was slowly opening his eyes..

Tae :- good morning bubba..

Kook :- no morning it's afternoon.. Aghhh hyungie..

Tae moved fast after listening that..

Tae :- sorry sorry princess.. Let's get freshen up then we talk okay...

Kook :- okay..

Tae was about to pull out when kook stop him and said..

Kook :- plug me hyungie..

Tae :- no bun .. I know you are in pain and I am not plugging you this time.. You have to listen to me.. After listening this kook got angry..

Kook :- then me will not eat anything not drink anything.. You already promise me.. You told me you will do what I say....

Tae :- I promise about being inside you..

Kook :- nuu please na hyungie please..

At last again tae surrender in front of kook and lean to take a plug..

Kook :- that big one hyungie... Cuz I am already feeling full so small one will drop itself..

Tae :- okay princess  ..... And tae take big purple plug..