Pampering...

Whole night is little difficult for kook.. His chest area is started to aching after midnight... But he don't know he is loving the feeling being naked in his loves arm.. He saw tae was in his deep sleep and tae will not woke up like this so he keep both of them phones in silent and when tae  turn towards other side.. He slowly get up without making any noise.. That was hard for hum cuz his chest area is totally aching.. And p*ssy plug is also started to hurt him.... He somehow get up and slowly started to walk.. All the way bathroom he only limped.. He felt complete now.. Somehow after limping on every step.. Carrying all the toys with pain.. He went inside bathroom....he stand in front of mirror and saw his reflection his whole body is totally wrapped in marks and that boob belt adding fuel.... He don't know why but he wanna do something more painful with his n*pple... He open the drawer and then he saw small metal clamp.. He smile a little and then he remove all the clamps and then..

Kook pulled his one n*pple little and put that metal clamp on them

Kook pulled his one n*pple little and put that metal clamp on them..agghh painful..ohh...he moans..He did with the same with other n*pple... Then he clamps both the chain and pink one n*pple clamp on remaining n*pple .. He saw is reflection in mirror..he can't stand he feels he legs getting like jelly..ohh myy goddd..ummm aghhh...paining a lot..he took chain clamp in his hand just pulled it..shitttt...mmmmm...he again pulled but this time little harshly ohhhhhhh...he again moan...Now he is getting more pain and heavy on his chest area.. He again press his boobs hardly and then trailed his hand on his still bloated p*ssy.. From whole one day his is carrying everything... With little pain and lot's of happiness he again went to cuddle tae.. He hurriedly went there and sleep after sometimes tae hug him tightly and pressed his boob...mnfphh he put hand on his mouth and moan.. Tears started to brimming..tae was pressing his boobs harshly in his large hands..but what tae said in sleep made him smile...

Tae :- mine..and press kooks boob love you bubba... You are best wife... Said in sleep...

Kook :- love you too and kook also sleep with little pain in his boobs..

At morning...

In morning tae is the one who woke up first..he first kiss his baby's forehead, eyes, cheeks, lips.. He then remove blanket and what he saw make him little smile at his baby.. He saw one more pair of clamp.. He understand that kook woke up at night and did that.. Then he kiss both the n*pples, then tummy and lastly kooks abdominal area which was still bloated little...

Tae :- my naughty bunny... May be he is having n*pple pain kink.. So am I too..

Then tae went inside bathroom to get ready.. After sometimes he came after getting fully ready.. He saw his baby still sleeping..with all the toys.. Tae was getting hard.. He went again inside bathroom did his business and come again that time kook already woke up and sitting leaning his head on headboard holding his both boobs...

Tae :- baby what happened?

Kook :- nothing hyungie just little pain..

Tae :- little pain baby.... You are just torturing yourself now please..