In present at kim mansion

No one's pov

Taehyung is standing in balcony seeing a picture of his bun send by his bodyguard who are secretly in duty to protect taehyung's bun and right now he is highly hurt by sending his bun and bun's secret boyfriend having ice cream date. Tears started to brimming in his eyes remembering the promise his bun gave him... Taehyung said you forget your promise bunny you forgot but i do remember the promise I made I will always be yours and will protect you from this cruel world.. Tears started to rolling down from his eyes but he quickly wiped them when his mom called him for dinner.

Jin :- tae baby come for dinner, everyone is waiting for you.

Tae :- wipping his tears coming mom. He take a deep breath and went out of the room.

He came downstairs and joined his dad and brothers with some business talks while others are in the kitchen preparing dinner and children's are already fall asleep.

Let's see what they are doing ....

In living room tops and taehyung is chit - chatting about business and bottoms are almost done with dinner, yn is setting the dinner table and suddenly they heard a shout from jin.... Everyone hurried ran towards the kitchen and what they see a furious jin standing with spatula in his hand...

Jin :- kim Namjoon were you came in my kitchen a while ago?

Nam :- jinie i didn't ..

Jin :- you didn't then what is this ( showing broken plat from behind the Dustbin.. Someone dumped the plate there) I am asking you something dear dad of my children's , what it is?

Nam and others are very terrified with jin's this tone but composed themselves.

Nam :- (being scared) jinie I am sorry I came to drink water but that plat was on the counter so thought to put it on the place but when I lift it it's break into two pieces so I dumped it behind the Dustbin sorry jinie.

Jin :- sorry you are saying sorry that was my fav plate you are not allowed in kitchen from now on.

Nam :- but jinie how can I drink water if I am being thirsty.

Jin :- ask me I will do that okay.

Nam :- okay my love .

Jin :- kim Namjoon you are a father of 3 children's and apart from that a grandfather of 4 so behave or sleep on couch.

Nam :- sorry jinie.

Jin :- okay okay now go.

All others are just watching their parents almosts daily drama and then they all again sat in living room.

Jimin:- dinner is ready come on guys said with the shout

All are gather in dinning table and start to eat then jin said something which get all of them's attention...

Jin :- Tae now you are 25 and your both brother got married at age of 24 what you say we start to find a girl for you?

Nam :- jinie what are you saying, don't put pressure on him .

Jin :- I am not putting any pressure on him hubby.

Jimin :- Appa is right eomma let tae decide whether he wants to marry now or not but for me give him sometime mom he is busy in his work.

Jiminie knows that taehyung is love his baby bunny you know soulmate things but he doesn't know that kookie hate tae..

Yoongi :- yes mom jiminie is right give him some more time

Everybody agreed for that, then suddenly hoseok got call from his hospital.

Hoseok :- hello,it's dr hoseok here what happened .

Jr. Doc :- sir it's emergency in hospital and the doctor who was in incharge got call from his home so he went away what should we do?

Hoseok :- don't panic prepare OT i am coming till then handle the patient and his family.

Jr. Doc :- okay sir

Hoseok looked at yn  and she hurriedly left from there to bring hoseok bag and other essentials ...
She came downstairs and said...

Yn :- hubby I already pack extra clothes and your some files for tomorrow .. If you are coming in midnight just call me okay.

Hoseok :- I will inform you my love...

Yn :- drive safely and if got chance then take a nap okay

Hoseok :- okay my highness I will do that can I go now..

Yn :- go .. Take care.

After that hoseok kiss yn and left for hospital... And yn again sat to eat her food..then Jin again said something

Jin :- yn baby don't stay awake whole night okay sleep if he will come then let me do by himself you don't take a stress..

Yn :- okay eomma but eomma it's my duty na to take care of him

Jin :- yes baby but it's not that you only take care of them only what about you haa and this also applies on you too jiminie baby.. Just for this cat face human don't neglect yourself am I clear

Yn and jimin in unison yes boss .. And that's everyone started to laugh..

Jin :- tae baby please think about what I say but don't take a stress okay..

Tae :- okay mom don't worry right now I want to focus on my work give me some time.

Jin :- take your time baby.

Tae :- okay mom (in mind - how can I marry someone else than my bun I promise him I will always remains him I need to find the true identity of my bun's boyfriend)

And after that everyone goes to their room for sleeping.

Let see what will happened when jungkook got to know about taehyung's marriage idea will he still remains Unbothered Or some feelings will take place in his heart.....