Marriage ceremony ❤... 3

After finishing all marriage rituals guests are started to leaving the venue.. Only family members are present firstly sohee come and hug kook who was holding his emotions a lot... Not cuz he got married and leaving his home...no cuz he is going to his second home.. But he was concern about both his mumma and dad... How will they live alone...they where crying when tae suggest each and everybody to eat first and also announced something that he wants to talk to everybody so he request them to present at living room after freshen up... Everybody left to their respective rooms except new wedded couple .... All family members left them in guest room cuz their room was getting ready for their first night... After getting know about this kook got shy and red tint spread all over his face and other hand tae was bit hesitated to approach kook in that way... But after everyone left... Both newly blessed couple also went in guest room...

After reaching there...both was shy now they are husband and wife but now this moment tae have to something to fix.. So he said...

Tae :- bun you go first I need to talk to hyungs on some important topic...

Kook :- what topic hyung...

Tae :- you will get to know after sometimes but i am promising you that what you are thinking I have a solution on it.... Now you go I am coming after sometime...

Kook :- he was confused what tae try to say actually but he shrugged it off and went inside the bathroom....

Tae msg both yoongi and hobi to meet him In backyard... Tae was already present and thinking deeply.. But he got back to reality by yoongi...

Yoon :- why you called us here tae...?

Hobi :- you want first night tips.. Don't worry at night we will give you... What say hyung.. Ask yoongi...

Yoon :- yes off course...

Tae :- stop it hobi hyung i didn't called you here for that it's important discussion we will discuss my first night on another day...
Hobi :- sorry tae...
Yoon :- tell us tae what you wanna tell..
Tae :- he takes a deep breath and said... Hyung you know all jeon siblings are our wives... Now they will live with us... But what about eomma, Appa they both are left alone in that big mansion... After jimin and yn we all know how much they feel lonely and after our marriage they are now totally alone...

Yoon :- i know they have to live alone in that big mansion but i am not getting your point tae..

Hobi :- but i am getting you wanna tell us that you are thinking that can we live together with them at one mansion....?

Yoon :- what really tae you are thinking this then I am ready... I always saw my mochi get sad whenever he think about his mom and dad's loneliness..

Hobi :- same with yn..

Tae :- and same with kook to... But hyung problem is will appa eomma will agreed for this?

Yoon and hobi :- we can make them understand it and you know how much eomma loves you tae just request her with your puppy eyes...

Tae :- yes okay then... I am going to freshen up you all please come as soon as possible okay...

Yoon and hobi :- okay..

And then all kim brothers  went to their respective bedroom getting ready to face little difficult task...

At present....

Right now everyone is present in living room... But no one knows what tae want to talk... All are discussing about it except Yoon and hobi.. They were smiling internally... And sohee and jun they both are lost in their own thoughts.. How will they live without all of their three childs.. When jimin and yn got married they had kook with them but now they have to live alone with that big mansion and thinking about it their hearts are   getting heavy... Yoon and hobi noticed it but didn't said anything cuz they know tae will make everything right...