Night out 2

So previously kim taehyung is on sudden mission which were very important for someone's life and that's why he unable to being part of night out... Let's see what is actually happened in mission and what is happening in kim mansion....

In kim mansion midnight 3 AM....

Jack already inform jimin that they are coming home but tae stop him to tell about his injuries.. And also jack informed both elder couples too that mission was successful and they catch the culprit but who is behind him is still unknown...

So basically when taehyung get information from his sources that backwaters some members are planing to do something and then he got to know that they are planing to kidnapped jungkook... After getting this tae personally goes for mission and before that he informed his parents and he gave idea to them about night out which was his bun's weakness and he knows that kook will never denied it so he did that... Without anyone knows only elder couple was knowing about this...

Tae enter in kim mansion with the support of Jack.. Who is equally injured like tae....hoseok  and yoon is waiting for him cuz Namjoon informed them about Injuries and about mission..... Late on Jack came with injured taehyung.... Hoseok and yoongi immediately help Jack to carry taehyung in living room...

Yoon :- tae what is this you got this much injuries... What this all for why you go there...

Hoseok :- hyung please ask afterwards please let me check him first...

Yoon :- go check him said being frustrated.... Jack told me what actually happened...

Jack :- sir..he got cut by( Yoon shouted on him stop calling me sir) sorry.. Hyung we were on very important mission it was for your family.. And you know na tae will not spare them so we went personally...

Tae :- hyung please don't shout bun is sleeping na please let him sleep..

Yoon :- sorry but tell me what type of mission went for..?

In between their talks hoseok is dressing his wounds...

Tae :- it's for my bun... Blackwater gang wants to kidnap bun I got information so i told eomma appa to send bun here and mom dad to they force both of you to come home early... In case if they try to harm bun or our family you two would be present that's why... But before that we catch them we are very close to catch a mastermind behind this but we failed... Ahhhh he shouted cuz hoseok is treating his wound and he got shot in his arm and some ribs are also broken...

Hoseok :- tae we need to go hospital.. Your ribs are broken and you got shot too don't taste my patience...

Tae :- hyung don't behave like you never treated me in this condition...

Yoon :- leave it tell me you already catch him right then why did you went by yourself in that place...

Tae :- if I am not supposed to go then who should have to go hyung tell me it's my love's life.. I can't rely on anybody other than Jack... If in future I have to face the same problem I will face...

Yoon :- why you love us this much tae... You have your own life .... Why you are not leaving this work tae... Look at yourself...

Tae :- i am doing this for you all and for my love's life hyung... I can't leave this... For me his life is everything... For my love if I have to die, I will die hyung ... I will do everything.....

Hoseok :- I already done with dressing, jack come let me treat you too and you are not going anywhere stay tonight here... Understand

Jack :- yes understand.

They all are talking about mission and what happened there but they don't know someone is listening their talks is non other than jungkook..

Kook pov :- I was sleeping soundly but suddenly I heard some noises coming from living room ... I don't want to walk up but then I thought it was taehyung I didn't even meet him last one month , I felt something in my heart I wanted to see him, meet him but why I don't know... I heard jiminie hyung said that he will be late tonight... I automatically started to walk towards living room... I am secretly hide behind the Pilar and started to heard what they are saying.... (Let me tell you he didn't heard all the conversation cuz he was busy in hiding himself.... ) what I heard what yoonie hyung ask tae... Means everybody knows that he is an mafia but then why not me.. After listening yoonie hyung and hobi hyung's talk I can say they both are frustrated and same time concern too... So what exactly happening I peek behind from pilar and what I saw was hurting me Hyungie is injured and hobi hyung is saying his ribs are broken and he got shot tooo... I feel like straightly go there and shouted on Hyungie how can he was so careless but... Yoon hyung is already scolding Hyungie... The way he is scolding I didn't like it.. But what Yoon hyung ask Hyungie and his answer I got silent... I got to know Hyungie is having a lover... My Hyungie love someone and for that someone he got shot and this much injured... After listening Hyungie and his love for that person I couldn't hold back and slowly went from there..

A wave of fear and hurt ... It's only kook is feeling now after knowing his Hyungie is loving someone is hard to digest cuz taehyung is always like a shadow with kook but after being in relationship he started to detached from tae physically but emotionally he is still connected with him... But manipulation and false evidence against tae made his mind blurred . He only thought that tae is an murderer, a fuckboy who used someone's body only.... It's not his fault but it's density.....

Kookie doesn't even know when he slept with heavy heart.... And teary eyes... But before dozing off one question was revolved in his mind why he is that much affected by taehyung loves someone.. Why?

But who told him that he already promised his hyungie he will be his forever... Eunwoo is just his attraction but love is taehyung.... Let's see what will happen

Tae pov :- me and hyung was going to my room but i told hyung to see me my bun before sleep... I silently goes in bun's room.. But when I saw his face had tear stains... I got hurt.. I slowly clean his face I know my bun is heavy sleeper he barley woke up at midnight.. And then I went to my room with hyungie...

Will kook ever able to find out his true feelings towards tae.... And what will happen when kook will know that he is the one who is going to marry tae.... Let's see