Honeymoon🏩

All night kook Didn't get sleep at all at early morning he slept with tired of thinking about that number at midnight he try to msg that number but may be that person block him already it was just to msg him about eunwoo.... And after thinking a lot At last he slept....

In morning....

Tae woke up First and saw kook was in deep Sleep when he saw their position he got shy he thought may be this time it's him who initiate the cuddle..... Then went to freshen up... After sometimes... Kook also woke up finding himself alone in the bed...he was finding tae when he heard shower sound...

Kook :- may be tae is taking shower  .. Let me also get freshen up.... And he also went to guest room... When he again come in his room... He finds tae is waiting for him...

Tae :- you freshen up let's go everybody's are waiting for us... They wanna talk...

Kook :- please give me sometime I need to do my skin care... Said with low voice...

Tae :- why you are sounding low something is bothering you...?

Kook :- no hyung it's just I am feeling scared.. How will I managed to be good wife....

Tae :- don't take stress I am with you okay we will went through everything together okay...

Kook :- okay..

Kook did his skin care... Till that tae was doing some phone calls... After finishing they went downstairs together...

At dinning....

Jimin :- come newly weds..had fun?... Said with teasy smile...

Nam :- chimmy baby don't tease them...

Jimin :- sorry appa in low voice...

Jin :- yahhh you Namjoon why you upset my son in law... If he wants he will tease them.. Stop giving your unnecessary lecture...

Now after this everybody take part in that fight and both newly weds are only watching that... But kook he lost in his thoughts... Sohee noticed it and decided to talk to him after breakfast... Like this with little bickering they finished their breakfast... And everybody got some work themselves... So sohee decided to take kookie for a walk... In their neighbouring...

Sohee :- baby you are happy with tae na

Sohee :- baby you are happy with tae na...?

Kook :- why you are asking this mumma...?

Sohee :- you lost in your thoughts.. You didn't had your breakfast fully..

Kook :- no mom i am thinking about something...

Sohee :- baby what's bothering you...?

Kook :- mumma i got yesterday a msg that msg is ... He showed that msg to sohee..

Sohee:- (in mind - someone wants to make problems between them... That can be eunwoo too I need to inform tae ) baby may be it's eunwoo who wants to manipulate you against us.. We can't say... We know he was in vacation right and he heard someone calling him baby... If he truly loved you he had to come suppressing all hurdles na...

Kook :- you are right mom... Now I only focus on us....

Sohee :- good baby...

After sometimes all gather in living room to take a good decision for Young couple...

Nam :- so tae we arranged a honeymoon island for you both there were only two of you will be present full privacy...

Jun :- yes we did that cuz we want you to spend more and more time with each other...

Jin :- yes and you will get privacy baby without any hurdle...

Sohee :- and then my baby bunny will come as whole wifey material ... Wow...

After hearing both tae and kook wants to dig a hole and burry themselves in it...

Nam :- we don't want to hear no from you okay so go and get ready... Private jet will be ready at night 10 okay....

Tae and kook only nodes in affirmation.. And went towards their bedroom...

When they went tae directly go to study room he got an msg from sohee to meet her their ..

In study room...

Tae :- Eomma you called me..

Sohee :- yes tae and it's important... Someone wants to manipulate kookie again...

Tae :- what but who...

Sohee :- I don't know and that person msg him... She told everything and even she told him that number which kook got that msg...

Tae :- may be it's eunwoo eomma .... Don't worry I will find him soon and make him pay for everything...

Sohee :- I know baby...

Other hand kook got call from unknown id but it's not that previous one....

On call....

Kook :- hello who is this...

?? :- wanna meet eunwoo...?

Kook :- he get taken back from the question.. Who are you.. Hello.. Hello... And line went cut...

Kook :- who is this man and what he wants from me... What if he is saying truth.. I need to find... What if tae is behind this.. No no kookie what are you thinking no he will not...

And he again got a msg but it's a picture.. Picture of taehyung kissing a girl....

But before his mind get another thought tae come in bedroom with serious face... And kook anger took over him... And he said...

Kook :- he got angry and said... I don't want to go with it you alone...

Tae :- aaa? I didn't get you..?

Kook :- I said I didn't want to go with you alone okay so Mr mafia I didn't feel safe with you... Bl**dy fucker..

Tae :- tae was taken back from sudden behavior but he knows may be kook was again in under influence... He got hurt but still said.. We can't take anyone with us...

Kook :- I said I will not go with cheater like you so fuck off..

Tae :- bun listen...

Kook :- don't show this fakeness Kim...

Tae :- he knows he can't make kook understand... He said... Okay we both went alone from home but at mid road jack and jisoo will be with us throughout whole honeymoon..

Kook :- okay..

Tae pov :- I never cheated on you why you suddenly started behaving like you did with me last 3 years bun... You yesterday vowed with me to give your everything to this marriage.. What makes you change this much now within a day...

Third person pov :-

All of them bid goodbye to tae and kook... They all want to come with them but tae requested them to do not come with them.. And like this with pain in his eyes tae and anger in his heart kook they went to their honeymoon... With jack and jisoo without anyone's knowing... In mid road jack and jisoo joined them jack and jisoo already knew about everything cus after tae told them that he wants them with him.. He had to explain and he told everything...

Let's see what will happened... Being jisoo with them make kook realize what he is feeling for kook or again that unknown number will creat  more distance between both of them...