Good news..

Third person pov :-

After that mall incident tae never leave kook for even a second.. He follow kook everywhere and kook now he was feeling guilty to do something like this to tae.... Then next day at evening they both were going back to home ... At midnight they reached home so first thing they did was going to sleep... And cuddling with each other....

Morning at kim mansion...

All are having breakfast both other two couples came at morning and taekook come at midnight.. So they all are present except taekook... As they both are still sleeping soundlessly ... Not caring about world...

After sometimes both young couple come in living room for breakfast... They did as everybody ate so staff gave then breakfast and then both joined all family in living room..

Kook :- everyone I wanna announced something...

Jimin :- you are pregnant bun.. When did this happened OMG my soulmate will be father... Yahooo...

Hearing this Jin and sohee got happy and started to dance..and jumping around like they are teenagers...But logically it's impossible na so their husbands drag them in reality....

Nam :- for your kind information jinie our baby just come today morning from vacations so just wait for sometimes.. Don't get impatient...

Jun :- and sohee you are doctor don't change science... How can kook get pregnant like that...

Till now young couple is embarrassed by all the teasing and they way they all are talking about his pregnancy....

Kook :- stop teasing me you all... I wanna tell you all that we brought all of you gifts from there... Let me took them from our room...

Then kook went inside to take all the gifts ....the bag is heavy so he was dragging that big bag which have all the time gifts...

Tae :- bubba why you didn't ask me..why you always want to do everything alone...what if you get hurt...And tae went to help him..

Kook :- princess is sowwly hyungie... Me was to much excited.. That's why.... Sorry na princess is not hurt look... He said cutely while showing his cute doe eyes...

Tae :- it's okay my beautiful princess but don't get hurt...from next time ask me okay...kook nodded in affirmation and they kiss each other...

All :- ahmm ahmmm.... Go to your room for romance it's living room... They all said in sink...

Kook hide his face in tae's neck.. And tae he just having a irritated look...

Tae :- romance spoilers.. He mumble ...

They took bag in Central table and started to give everybody gifts...

Kook :- eomma it's for you... It's Costumized mirror for you.. Appa broke your mirror na..