Ignorance and jealousy 2....

Preview :-

?? :- bearrrrrrrrrr...

Present time :-

Kook pov :- I complete my work I was seeing whole cabin then I noticed whole cabin is the way I like... I saw hyungie who was busy typing something on his laptop his veiny hands.. That jawline..that veiny hands...that brown orbs...everything is just perfect in my husband off course...Indeed my husband is Greek god... My husband is I am accepting him as my husband...?.. I was in my own thoughts when I heard a shout... When I saw a girl in her twenties come running towards my husband... I was angry she broke my fanboy moment...

?? :- bearrrrr...

Tae :- karina... And she tightly hug tae.. And other hand one jealous bunny is coursing someone... How can she hug his husband he still didn't hug his husband like this...

Karina :- tae how are you.. Where were you went after college days...you know I am always looking for you but you never met me...how can you do this to me..we are meeting after almost 5 years...in this years you didn't miss me...but you know what...You are looking damn hot... Let's just go for a coffee.... I wanna spend time with you...

Kook pov :- she hugged my husband.. Telling him how much she missed him...and complaining about why my hyungie didn't meet her...how can someone this shameless...and hyungie also didn't saying anything to her..why hyungie is doing this to me...he have to tell her na me is his wife .....And moreover she is asking a date.. How dare she... Being angry bird.. Kook just cough a loud.. He can't hold back his Jealousy..

Karina...

Jealous Jungkook

Kook :- (cough) (cough)

Kook :- (cough) (cough)... Cough a loud...

Karina turn towards him and said... Sorry i don't recognize you..from when you are here...u disturbed you sorry for that...i meet my friend from a very long time..when you come here... Tae you know him... She ask..

Tae sense his baby bunny's jealousy..even he is still denying the fact that kook has some feelings but tae have to introduce kook to karina so Tae immediately went towards kook and keep his hand on kook waist and said..

Tae :- Karina meet my husband (wife) kim Jungkook and he is here for finalize the deal with us... Are our company is collaborating with your museum...

Karina taken a back for a moment karina always admirer of taehyung seens school days even through now she is engage but first love is first love so she taken back but happy for tae cuz she knows someone named Jungkook is taehyung's bun.. And a person tae loved from childhood...But she never meet him but now she knows why tae is in love with him.. He is that much cute after all....

Kook :- with fake smile hello I am kim Jungkook wife of kim taehyung.. This time tae taken back with introduction ...he never imagine that even for once kook firmly introduced himself as wife of kim taehyung...but shrugged it off...

Karina :- with tight smile nice to meet you....

There is awkwardness so tae said...

Tae :- let's just start our meeting let me tell jack to get ready meeting room..

Karina :- jack... Please ask him to come here please... Showing her puppy eyes to tae..

Kook mumbles dramatic bitch..

After sometimes jack and jisoo come inside.. Karina hug him tightly.. Now this time jisoo is the one feel jealousy.. He wanna rip karina's head..how can someone this much clingy on others man...but she controlled...

Karina :- jack I really miss you...

Jack :- me to Karina how are you...

Karina :- I am fine...

And after chit chatting...making both kook and jisoo jealous cuz all the time karina was clinging over both the boys and even jack and tae didn't feel strange cuz they knows karina is like this from school days...but kook and jisoo didn't know this all...so they just wanna kill karina for clinging over their mans...like this..they went to continue their meeting..

Meeting room...

Jisoo was beside tae at his left hand side and right hand side jack have to sit but Karina insist him to sit beside kook

Jisoo was beside tae at his left hand side and right hand side jack have to sit but Karina insist him to sit beside kook... All the time Karina was only staring at tae's side profile ...her whole attention was on tae and tae he didn't know about it cuz he was focus on presentation...this presentation is important for kook's career so he don't wanna take any risk...and here kook was burning in jealousy.. He try to get tae's attention by dropping pen.. Files but no used tae is deliberately ignoring kook... But now he got emotional he feel some fear he don't know...tears were brimming in his eyes...he somehow wipes them without letting anyone noticed it...... He composed himself and focus on presentation.... Karina is just flirting with tae and jack... And kook and jisoo wants to kill her but they can't... After finishing meeting...

Tae :- so Karina after 15 days there will be exhibition will held at your museum and for that from tomorrow onwards we have to start work... Jack will be the head of management, kook will be head of artist department, jisoo will be head of finance department.. And you have to design all the other things... Okay is that clear everybody nodded...

Karina :- wow I am so excited to work with most handsomes boys.. Okay guys now everything is fixed so can we go for a coffee... But he got startled cuz jisoo and kook shouted on same time... Both boys want to laugh but they control and finally tae invite everybody to their house cuz it's order from nam and Jun to invite jisoo, jack and Karina for dinner.. Like this whole day and night dinner went with only jealousy....he can't hold back his jealousy.... And it was evident not only of kook but with jisoo.. She also don't know why she is behaving like this...

Eunwoo pov :-

I lost everything now tae my position reputation I even lost my father my wife leaved me... You know what I don't have to loose now.. I will make  your life hell... I will give you immense pain by snatching your most precious one... You protect him till now then let me destroyed him completely...

On call:-

Eun :- prepare for final move..i want my fuck toy with me as soon as possible..And he cut the call... Who will save you kim jungkook....

?? :- okay boss...

Eun :- i will destroyed your whole life kim taehyung... Just wait and watch... I did hard work to manipulate him fully... I know my manipulation wins against your true love.. For sure...

What will final move eunwoo will play... Will tae protect his family... And who is Karina... Will Karina make them understand their feelings for tae and jack or both of them lose tae and jack let's see