Ignorance and jealousy

Others pov :-

Everybody is sharing their marriage experiences and here Taehyung and Jungkook is just seeing them... They both are not sharing any of this bonds with each other but after hearing experiences kook remember his vowels and now he is regretting letting his all frustration on tae..... How can he vowed in one day and from next day he forgot each and every word of it... Is he never meant a single word from them.. Is vowed in front of God is nothing in his eyes.. He was in his own thoughts he look towards tae saw him silently eating his breakfast without looking at anyone... Like he don't have any emotions remains in him... Kook get hurt when he remember everything....from childhood he saw tae is emotional person he take all his decisions with considering his and everyone's emotions... And their marriage is also a biggest emotional decision for him too.. And kook knows that still his choose to hurt tae... He choose to be selfish.. And now he is regretting...

After a while tae finished is breakfast and goes towards his room for taking rest they all are still in daegu... Jack and jisoo went to seoul... Everybody finished their work and went for the camp except tae and kook.. Tae cuz doctor strictly tell him to rest atleast for a day and kook cuz as a wife he have that responsibility on his shoulders to take care of tae and he will get chance to talk to tae..... He was thinking to apologize to tae for his behavior...

At taekook's bedroom...

Kook :- tae hyung before he complete his sentence tae said..

Tae :- i am tired Jungkook let me sleep and for your information I am remembering what you said me yesterday.. Like you hate your name from my mouth so it's easy for both of us not to talk to each other... And we can behave like we are stranger...

Kook :- but hyung what about our family.. Please let me hear for once..

Tae :- what about family why they will know when we will not tell them simple....and what to hear kook... I know you called me monster for something I did to you then let me tell you I never did any wrong thing till now it swear on my family I am not a monster you are imagining ... Tell me if you ever saw me doing any wrong thing.. Leave that aside may be you are thinking I am just acting in front of my family.. Then let me tell you nobody can act in front of anybody always... Please kook I don't want to talk to you please... I am tired of everything let me sleep... Or you will accuse me for something that i didn't even did not imagined...

And that's it tae slept due to medicine effect and leave kook with tears...kook try is level best to have conversation with tae but no used last 3 days in daegu tae ignore kook like he is not exist in their room and in front of family he only communicate little so that family will not suspect them.. And now they all are comes to Seoul and everybody is present at living room...

Nam :- tae today you are going to office..?

Tae :- yes dad may be we all are heading back to our normal work life.... And lots of important work is still undone dad...

Jun :- yes nam but tae today we are going to sign a contract with art gallery... But me and Jun need to go to Paris for upcoming board meeting with foreign investors...

Tae :- don't worry appa i will handle everything... Just dad send me details... And appa dad I am sending my men's for your both security I can't risk..
Nam :- i will...and baby it's okay there is no dangerous for us... And haa sign the contract with art gallery successfully...

Tae :-no I am not listening you have to take my mens as security...but Dad which art gallery we are signing under our label... (They both have combined company kimjeon industry) ...

Nam :- like after jimin, yn now we are signing contract with kook's art gallery and our new project is with karina's museum...

Tae :- okay dad... And turn towards Jungkook and said... We will went together.. Get ready said With little cold voice... But kook got happy finally he will be with his hyungie... He will get chance to talk to him....