Night out

At evening both elder couples inform their children's and advise then too do a night out together and as always they agreed.....

Kook pov :- wow I will meet jiminie hyungie and yn noona but that fucker kim also their... What should I do as much as I want to meet then at the same time I don't want to meet him... Aghhhhh let it be first I will call eunnie I need to inform him that don't call me at night... Then he called eunwoo...

On call...

Kook :- hello hubby.....

Eun :- hello my wifeyyy..

Kook :- I wanna tell you something...

Eun :- ohh what you wanna tell that you are ready to be mother of my child... Said while laughing

But listening this kookie feel some fear and feeling of being disguise.... But he let go this feeling cuz informing eunwoo is more important or he will be in problem in future....

Kook :- shut up eunnie i already told you I am not comfortable with this type of talks so please... He said with frustrated and annoyed voice... And haa let me tell you please don't call me tonight cuz I am going for night out in kim mansion..

Eun :- what in kim mansion why you are going there you tell me you hate kims.. Said with angry voice...

Kook:- let me clear you one this I am hating kim taehyung not my eomma appa and if you forgot then let me remind you my brother and sister are  married to kim brothers okay... So don't rise your voice.. I will not tolerate okay if I am not at fault..

Eun :- he was angry the way kook talking with him but he compose himself and said okay today I will not call or msg you... Sorry baby... And good night....

Kook :- Good night.... And they cut the call..

Eun pov :- shittt shittt shittt how can this happened.... I already plan everything for tonight and he went for night out noooo... In range is broke the his phone..his plan for tonight get destroyed by someone and you will know what he planed for kook and why he plan this and how his plan flops.... It's he plan for kook something and that kook also don't know about it and he was going to execute the plan tonight but before that kook agreed for night out.....

Let me tell you they both are in relationship with each other more than 2 years but it's eunwoo who start convo of intimacy and jk being uncomfortable always gets frustrated and the unknown feeling which he not still discover yet... They are couples but only thing they do to go on dates... And only hugs, sometimes little pecks on cheeks only cuz jk always uncomfortable around him... And eunwoo he is still finding a right time to make kook his fuck toy....
After call and kook goes to kim mansion.....

Right now jk is standing in front of kim mansion, he press the bell and hoseok opens the door..

Hoseok :- bunnyyyy he shout a loud and hug bunny tightly.... Brothery hug... And then yoongi said from behind...

Yoongi :- let me come inside... Hobi we also want to meet him

Hoseok :- yeah sorry I forgot come bunny..

Then kook meet everyone and they are chit - chatting in living room and gossiping about everything.... Then they had dinner .... But one thing noticed by kook is taehyung is still not come... Being curious soul he is he immediately ask....

Kook :- hyung where is taehyung? He still didn't come and why we didn't wait for him?

Jimin :- someone is caring for his hyungie i see..said while Giving teasing smile

Yn:-yes oppa someone is missing his hyungie... Joined jimin for tease kook..

Yoon :- stop it guys don't tease him you are behaving like we don't know him that how much he care for tae..

Hoseok :- yes yoon hyung us right stop teasing him...

Jimin and yn :- okay... Mood spoilers... Serious kim brothers..said while mumbling...

Yoon :- bunny tae always this late he only eat with us on Sunday... Eventually we all are busy but today we left some work undone cus mom threatened us so enjoy don't take tension tae will come in midnight..

Kook :- midnighttt?(in mind - off course why he will come early if he came who will fuck girls then...)

Who told him that tae even not hug any girl except his yn noona and one closed friend... Who told this dumb bunny this...

Yn :- yes he mostly came late and then went early...

Then kook play with his nieces and nephews.. Some chit chatting with brother and his sister... Told them who much missing their night talk.... And all...

Jimin :- don't worry bunny after some days you will not miss us we will live together... After saying this he realize what he actually said...

Kook :- what do you mean hyung.?

Jimin :- while stuttering ummm .. Ummm it's we are coming in our home for some days in that context haa in only that context...

Kook:- okay but why you are stuttering ?

Yn :- he don't want to reveal we want to surprise you but look it's Revealed already.. Let it go now..

You are thinking where were kim brothers gone then like they said jin threatened them so they left their work undone so now they are doing that and let jeon siblings having their quality time...

Kook :- okay hyung .. I am eager to live with you again for some days.. Wow I am highly excited from on onwards... Wowwww

Yn :- look that's why we don't wanna reaveal cuz we want to surprise you....

Kook :- it's okay noona..

Jimin :- kook let's sleep now look it's already 1AM... Let's sleep okay..

Kook :- okay hyung, noona good night.. And after hugging them he goes to sleep but not before... Wishing kim brothers good night...

Yn : - oppa you literally reaveal the secret...

Jimin :- Sorry yn but what can i do i can't imagine the day we all will live together....

Yn :- me too let's just sleep oppa .. And haaa when will tae come...

Jimin :- he told me that some mission comes.. So Jack will informed me when tae will arrives I will recive him don't worry you go and sleep okay...

Yn :- okay good night

Jimin :- good night..

what will happened when tae will arrive... What the reason of sudden mission...Will kook able to meet tae Or as usual tae will not come home tonight..