Comforting Him...

Kook was in terrace just inhaling fresh air and feeling fresh breeze...Having thousands of thoughts and feeling guilty... Not only for eunwoo but for his family, tae's family and for taehyung too.... His chain of thoughts broke by some moment when  he turn around found someone that someone is...

Kook :- you ...?

? :- yes me why you didn't sleep yet..

Kook :- you also tired tae then why you are not sleeping...

Tae :- cuz I want to talk to you from evening.. In engagement hall to but I never get chance..

Kook :- what you wanna talk...

Tae :- first answer my question why you didn't slept yet and why your face is gloomy...

Kook :- sighed heavy... Hyung I was thinking about eunwoo..

After hearing this tae feel hurt but he can't do anything he don't know how to make kook fall for him (tae)...

Tae :- ohh I am sorry..

Kook :- no hyung why you are sorry I am sorry I am feeling guilty not for only eunwoo.. But for everyone... Said while looking down...

Tae :- bun yesterday we talked na then why you are thinking like this... If you want let me talk to mom... He was about to go...but kook stop him... He knows his bun's weakness his mom... He was selfish to used that but he have to do...

Kook :- no hyung don't call mom i said na i am willing to give a chance just I was feeling , I don't know what actually I am feeling... I am little scared hyung..

Tae :- why baby.. He come close to kook and cup his face... Why you are scared don't be i am always with you... Everybody is with you...

Kook :- hyung I am scared how will eunwoo react when he will got to know about this...

Tae :- bun first tell me you informed him?

Kook :- yes hyung 2 days ago...

Tae :- then what is problem baby.. You informed him he is the one who didn't come it's not your fault.... May be now you are thinking that me is taking advantage of your thoughts... But not I don't know what actually happened between you two... But...

Kook :-but what hyung...

Tae :-but.... Like you told me after seeing your msg and all he still didn't come to confront Appa and eomma means umm ...ahh. ..

Kook :- he don't give a sh*t to me..... Kook said cutting tae in between.... With emotionless face..

Tae :- tae was shocked but after looking at bun faces tae got to know that somehow he loves eunwoo and that was heart breaking for him... He controlled his emotions..and said... Bun no baby don't think to much okay...

Kook :- it's like that hyung i did everything what he said till today... But what I get nothing he only know how to physical.. He said with disappointment 

Tae :- after this tae broke totally.... He was having problem to stand but he have to think about his bun... After much difficulty he ask...you both was only had physical relationship.. Ask with hurt...

Kook :- kook taken a back from sudden question but he got to know about which context he is talking about.. He hurriedly said noooo.. No hyung not at all i still didn't kiss him only cheek kisses nothing more...

Tae :- he mumble you are an lier bun I my self saw that day... It's okay may be it's my destiny.. Still he want to ask but composed himself.... It's okay if you want they I will talk to mom we will cancel our marriage