Taking care of him... (M)

Both souls are sleeping soundlessly in each others warmth...not caring about their surrounding ... What they had yesterday that was ecstatic ... Kook was first one who woke up he open his eye... He have feeling of being complete totally complete... Today he is totally kim jungkook... He feel weight on his body.. When he try to turn around but he feel taes face in his neck.. Tae arm and legs caged kook ...he tried to moved but he failed...then after tiring his self he look down so He saw he is wearing his hyungie's shirt only... His hyungie tightly holding his waist and then he feels his hyungie snuggling more into his neck... And tae started to suck kook's neck....ahhhh ahhhm kook moan in pleasure...Kook got shy immediately by what happened a while ago....but tae's this small action made something very big..kook was feeling horny now.. He wants he hyungie now.. He started to  waking up tae...

Kook :- i want hyungie....hyungie.. Hyungie wake up naa...

Tae :- let just sleep bun.. Said with sleepy voice...

Kook :- nuuu.....princess is horny hyungie.. Princess wants chuu.. Said with baby voice...

Tae woke up when he heard baby voice from his princess.. Tae get up little and cup kook's face and said..

Tae :- what happened baby...

Kook :- hyungie me is feeling something there ..pointing towards his p*ssy...I want you hyungie please hyungie i want to feel full please....give princess reward hyungie please...Said with teary eyes..

Tae :- shh princess okay hyungie will be inside you but stop crying first.. He wipe his tears.. Kook nodded in affirmation and said...

Kook :- hyungie fast na..... Princess want little tae tae please.. Tae nodded and...

Then tae again hover over kook and undress both of them... Tae hold his shaft and push inside kook in one go.. Ahhhh kook moan loudly.. He hold taes neck and pull him into messy kiss..

Tae hold his both hands above his head.. After kissing his forehead speed up his pace while  kissing kook messily.. Aghhh bun I f*cked you yesterday and you are that much tight ... Ahhh i can't baby..i can f*ck you every hour baby... I wanna make my all desires come true.. Ohh shit... Tae was groaning loudly.. And speed up his pace....he was f*cking kook animalistic speed...And about kook he buried his face he taes neck..... Yes hyungie we will make all your desires come true... Used me hyungie, used your princess the way you want... Fast hyung... Aghhhh fast hyung f*ck.. Ahh f"ck me hard hyungie... Kook was moaning loudly.. It's make tae more horny and he speed up his pace.. He was f*cking kook like alpha in rut...

I am close hyungie...hold on princess I am also close.. Tae speed up his pace more now he is directly hitting kook's womb.. Ahhhh ohhh myyy goddd hyungieee myyy wombbb kook moaned loudly.. Tae buried his face in kooks neck.. Hands are above kooks head.. He started to make new hickeys on kooks neck, and after sometimes they both cum together... They were panting heavily.. Kook was feeling full to will guaranteed his lower tummy will have a bloat for sure..

After catching their breathe,relaxing staying inside kook,tae was thinking to pull out when kook said something which made him to think what actually kook said...

Tae :- what did you said..?

Kook :- plug me hyungie.. I want your cum inside me whole day...

Tae :- baby but.. Before he said something kook said...

Kook :- please hyungie please..

Tae :- but baby today is your second time no we will not doing anything like this...he again get cut..

Kook :- hyungie i am not in pain i wanna do it please.. I want that feeling being owned by you please ..please give princess rights to carry your love Said with slightly teary eyes..