I feel Ease

Tae saw kook went toward his room with teary eyes... Actually he don't know what exactly happened but he can't leave his bun with tears... So he went behind him....

Kook pov :- i was listening everything that mom was saying she was right I always stick to tae hyung... I hate when people close to him... Fantasizing him... But in other hand I have boyfriend who didn't for me.. But I love him whole heartily... I did everything he told me, I keep our secret... Never told anyone about us... Not to my mom dad...i am betraying my family for him and what he did just write a msg to showed that he try to contact me just for showing me that he is concerns about me... He reply my msg and again switched off his phone.... How can I love someone like him how can I.... But what to do now I already did I listened him everytime.... Is he saying the truth or trying to manipulate me... I am not getting anything.... Ahhhhhhh

Kook got headache by thinking a lot... But he himself put him in this situation...

Kook was crying and crying... Tae is listening his all talk he just waiting for right time to go to kook... He want to know how much his bun is thinking about everything....

Kook :- ahhh my head.... Mom was right... He didn't care about me.... He didn't if he did then after knowing everything why he is not coming to confront mom dad moreover that why he still denied to make our relationship public... Mom was right I only have to listen to her.... But I hurt appa to he is not talking to me nicely... How can he talk when I hurted him deeply.... I hurted everyone... And what they are taking about Appa wants me to his son in law from my birth what if he got to know this... Will he hates me.. No no they can't hate me they loves me... But me taking advantage of their love... And he again started to cry......

Tae pov :- tae was listening everything ... After hearing hate... Tae knows now bun will go on self distrusted  mode.... Bun you don't deserve hate baby no one hate you... You only deserve love my bubba.... Appa, dad, mom, eomma everybody loves you only... I can't tell you anything now but you will feel their love for you baby... You are feeling that but somehow I know regret and guilt eating you....

Then tae went inside the bedroom... Kook crying mess... When he feel someone's presence he was shocked cuz it's non other than tae.... He looked in tae's eyes with his teary eyes... Tae's heart skipped... His bun whole face was red due to crying...

Why my bunny crying

Why my bunny crying.... Tell hyungie what happened....tae said with soft smoothing voice... After listening soft voice he didn't waste any time and hug tae tightly and started to cry loudly... He literally trembling in tae's arm.... Tae also hold kook tightly... He want to tell kook his hyungie is here with him but words aren't coming from his mouth....

Their hugging position....

Tae :- bubba what happened tell me what bothering you

Tae :- bubba what happened tell me what bothering you...?

Kook :- while hiccuping how you come here all are in living room na...

Tae :- i was not in living room i was headed towards living room but i heard crying sound... So i came here... Now I answered your question then can you please tell me why you are crying...

Even though he knows really reason... But he wants his bun to open up with him... Last 2 years was not good for both of them they barely communicate with each other or we say kook don't want to communicate at all...

Kook :- no nothing hyung...

Tae :- bun you are telling me Or will i call Appa..

Kook :- no no I am telling you...biting his lips...

Tae :- now please don't bit them tell me why you are crying this much hard...

Kook :- I was thinking about all hyung.... What if everyone get to know about my affair... What will they do... Will they hate me.. Feel disguised with me... I was thinking about the betrayal I gave them... I am drowning in guilt hyung... I want to make everything right I msg eunwoo but he don't care not that time not now.... I am regretting hyung... What mom said was right I know that my heart know that but my mind is still denying.. What should I do... Like that he told everything to tae till today... Like he was doing in past....

Tae :- (in mind he is getting like before.... ) bun now listen to hyung okay.. Kook only nodded in response...

Tae :- bun what you are doing or you did by keeping your relationship private was right on your place... And if anyone have problem with this then it's their choice you didn't did anything wrong okay... Again nodes... And about our family they knows you how innocent and pure you are so don't worry about it.. And about being disgusted then being in relationship is not wrong or crime you did cuz you like him... They will understand you... And what eomma told that something you have to figure it out.... You by yourself okay not me not any members guidance you need okay... So don't get guilt overpower your self respect okay... Do what your heart want to do... You get it what I said feeling relieved?

Kook :- yes hyung thank you...

Tae :- anything for my bubba... Can i ask you something...?

Kook :- yes proceed...

Tae :- you are happy with this marriage na.. No one force you right?

Kook :- frankly speaking I don't wanted to marry you not in my dream but after mom and mine conversation... I am ready for this marriage not cuz I have soft corner for you no I still hate you but my mom choose you for me means she thinks for my better future so I am ready...

Tae :- you still hate me..? It's break tae's heart but he is happy bun will no longer with that man...

Kook :- yes I am... So now you can go now... I need to sleep... Tomorrow is our engagement you forgot...

Tae :- yeahhh sorry you sleep good night baby...

Kook :- don't called me baby.. And haa good night...

Kook push tae from his room and lock his room he was feeling something new like he wants only this... This type of conversation, understanding, love but whenever he is with eunwoo he always talk about intimacy... Not love purity nothing it's only intimacy...

After talking with tae kook feel ease he never feels something like this he was feeling he missed this from last few years... And being with happy heart he went to sleep , ready for his biggest day for tomorrow...

Tomorrow is his engagement , will kook accept tae whole heartily...and what actually happening with eunwoo.. Let's see