Normal Days....

After coming from honeymoon... Everything is going smoothly... Kook though no one knows about anything even through he is right no one knows except elders.. Sohee and junghun was angry on kook and nam and jin they both were so understanding that they knows how innocent and navy their bunny baby is..and yn and jimin was very excited to ask kook about his honeymoon......So let's see what is happening there...

Next day after their arrival....

At morning everybody is present there...all wives are making breakfast for their husbands as they all are still in Daegu.. So no helper is present there... They all are thinking about returning back to city cuz both kim and jeon industries are waiting for them 😂😂... But the question is now they decided to live with each other but where they will stay together at jeon mansion or in kim mansion..cuz if they wanna live there so kims needs to come there or if they decided to live in kim mansion then jeon siblings will hardly went to their actual home...it's was like a puzzle to them...and that was affecting there home vibes...like All elders are quiet today.. So youngers take a charge and initiate the conversation.... All kim brothers gave signal to each other and at last the eldest yoongi spoke...

Yoon :- mom , dad, eomma, appa we want to say something...

Hobi :- yes eomma appa... We are know what you are thinking about...

Tae :- yes eomma appa... And if you want I have Solution on that...

Yoon and hobi :- you have solution tae then it's okay appa let listen to him first okay ..

Jun :- I know babies what you wanna talk that where do we live right.. Then let me tell you we are shifting to kim mansion permanently and the workers are working there will be shifted to our farm Houses...

Tae :- appa but are you okay with that cuz jeon mansion.. Umm...

Jun :- i know but you know na i love kim mansion more and sohee too cuz over son in laws are there so please and if you are thinking about jeon mansion then... Don't worry jeon mansion is going to renovate..

All :- renovate....? Why...?

Sohee :- let me tell you ...we already decided what we have to do with that... We are making jeon mansion as over daughter and sons working place  ...

Jeon siblings :- whattttt?

Sohee :- yes yn can practice her choreography their... Kook can paint peacefully... And for jimin we already have his separate section for his designs.. So yes... And haa my son in laws have more rights on that House cuz we are modifying some part in small clinic for hobi, recording studio for yoon and big study room for tae.....

All are very happy with this intelligent idea... And   as well as jeon mansion will be always open and all jeon siblings can go in their actual home...

Kim brothers :- thank you appa and eomma..

Jun and sohee :- it's okay baby.. Now let just roam around in village...and... Before they can say they heard crying sound from jimin and yn's room...

Jin :- babies go they are crying... Feed them and come for breakfast don't skip...

Jimin and yn :- okay eomma...

And both yn and jimin went to feed their babies... And about kook all the time sohee was little bit cold with him...looking like she was waiting for chance to tell kook what he was doing wrong...he was hurt by his mumma's behavior...and about his dad he also didn't talk to kook till now...kook was not getting what is exactly happening here..so after lots id chit chatting jin see the clock and he understand that Yn and jimin got late so all husbands ate their breakfast and went for doing there work... As hobi arranged village health camp and all tae, nam, Jun and yoon, is helping him with their wives are including but they are coming after doing all house chorus....

Sohee :- kook baby go and check on both of them, till then me and jin reheat the food ...

Kook :- okay mom.....

Kook first went inside yn room he saw babies are sleeping peacefully and yn just came from bathroom.. Then he said...

Kook :- noona mom and eomma was calling you for breakfast our husbands went for camp.. Okay..

Yn :- okay I am coming...

Kook :- I am going to call jiminie hyung you go downstairs...

Yn :- okay...Baby....

And kook went to call jimin for breakfast.. When he reach there... When he went inside the site make him stunned.. Jimin was feeding his son and his daughter is on his shoulder sleeping peacefully along with jimin who was in sitting position probably sleeping cuz of tiredness... Kook didn't know from who long he was staring at jimin... It was most smoothing view he ever see.. Now he was also imagining being a mother... His chain of thought broke by sohee...

Sohee :- loving the site...?

Kook :- amm ... Yes mumma.

Sohee :- one day you will have your own children's baby...yours and tae's babies..So keep it in your mind that what are you doing today will affect your future.... Or you will not stop now there will be worst results can be seen by your actions... Said  sternly...

Kook :- I didn't understand mom..

Sohee :- the hate you are showing towards tae and doing bad with him..... He is not bad person.. Stop hurting him by your words.. I will tell you only one thing that.. What you are thinking about him he is not like that not even one percent... The monster you are thinking he is, no he is not an monster he is savior...what he did for you till now only we knows....I hope you will realize it soon or you will loose him for forever... And that's after telling this confusing kook more she left...

Kook :- what mom wants to say....?

Then he woke up jimin and they left for breakfast...

They are having breakfast when he again got msg by someone...

?? :- you are living with a monster.. He is the one who make Eunwoo to disappear.... He wants to used you jungkook be careful... He is an monster and monster can do anything....

Kook got shocked after sometime he did his breakfast halfway and went inside his room to called that number but again that number was not available... Kook got frustrated...

Kook :- who is this person is he saying a truth... But hyungie always behaved nicely... But what if tae did something bad with eunnie.. He already murdered his sister to... Agghhhh my mind...

Kook hold his head by being frustrated he didn't know whom to believe or whom to not... Like he was in maze... A pure dangerous maze...

At mean time everybody went at camp side leaving msg for kook to come fast but when he didn't come tae come to take him... But tae don't know that kook was frustrated...tae entered in room and said bun let's go everybody.. Before he can complete kook shout on him...

Kook :- shut up monster... I told you don't called me bun... I hate my name from your mouth.. And  he Frustratedly left from there... But he don't know he was hurting someone to that core.. May be one day he will regret to the death...

Tears brimmed in his eye.. Pain was visible in his eye.. His whole face loosing all his charm but he don't know why this all is happening with him...

Tae :- what I did to get your hate love.....or this is my destiny then I will accept it...He chuckle at his situation.. And left from there...

We all know it's Eunwoo is doing this but will kook ever get to know that it's Eunwoo is doing this.. Will he ever get to know that tae's love his pure as any purest thing even exist.... And what will happenes in camp side...

___________________________________________

I update fell for his simplicity so guys please go and read that ff too and give lots of love to my second book too