First night....

After deciding they are living together... All mad family members lock guest room and let new weds having their time before their first night... They thought both will need time to comfortable around each other cuz they saw the distance between this two gradually started to increase but before it will make them apart they let both of them got married.... And now it's sohee idea to lock them with each other....

In guest room... (With taekook)..

Kook was sitting on bad and tae on couch... Both of them were shy to talk to each other.. It's not like they don't know no it's just they are getting affected by the thought of first night... Kook was thinking about his first time... Kook still thinking that it's not tae's first time but who told him that he still didn't let any girl or boy touch him except his family... And other hand tae was thinking about eunwoo ... He was hurt that eunwoo ... Yes he is only thinking about eunwoo that what if their relationship take one step ahead... But he shrugged it of... He don't want to assume things early... So to distract his mind he open his laptop and started to work....

Kook pov :- i was thinking about our first night frankly speaking I am not ready at all... I still waiting for my first kiss... How can I... And what about hyung and noona told me... No no I can't do that today I am not ready... But what hyung wants then...i have to give him..? Aghhhh it's suffocating me... I can't I never get physical to eunwoo to... He got sad thinking about eunwoo.... Why you not come eunwoo... But no I am now someone else wife I can't I need to think about only my husband... His get back into reality cuz of tae... Who suddenly stand up from couch and went to take his laptop and again sat on couch... He saw kook and said...

Tae :- bun I am doing my pending work .. If you get disturbed then tell me okay..

Kook :- but hyungie why would I get disturbed..?

Tae :- I will be on conference with jisoo noona and jack so that's why baby...
After hearing Jisoo's Name kook got hell jealous  why tae need to talk with her....

Kook :- hyungie why you are disturbing them haa let them rest they were working from yesterday... Let them rest don't talk to her... Said firmly...

Tae :- you are right... Then will do my other work..

And tae started his work.. He was totally immersed in laptop that he didn't notice that a particular bunny boy aka his wifey is staring at him from very long time......

Kook :- in mind omg hyungie looking hot when he was immersed in his specs are suits him... Even though hyungie is always look hot and sexy... Why not he is Heatrthrob of whole Korea but now I will not let him get near any girl... He's chain of thoughts broke by tae...

Tae pov :- I was working on laptop but after sometimes I feel gaze on me when I saw my princess is staring at me without even blinking his eye and went to his thinking land

Tae pov :- I was working on laptop but after sometimes I feel gaze on me when I saw my princess is staring at me without even blinking his eye and went to his thinking land... I need to  bring him back to the earth...