Medical camp...

Third person pov :-

Hobi is well known doctor and he arranged a health camp for every villagers.. He wanted to give them free check up for that he called one of the best doctors from all fields and kims and jeons are also taking part In it... As they will not check the patients but verbal help.... So all are present their except tae...like kook being frustrated let out all his frustration on tae and leave him behind..and about tae he got stunned by sudden attack of his wife but when he get back to senses kook was already left tae behind him...So when he came jin immediately ask him where is tae...

Jin :- where is tae baby.. He go for you.. Now where is he... Why you come alone...

Kook :- ummm eomma.. Tae.. He.. Before he complete his sentence tae come towards them...

Tae :- i am here eomma i got some call sorry everyone...

Kook :- kook was seeing tae but this time tae is ignoring kook totally...

Kook wanna talk to tae but now for tae kook was invisible... It was like tae don't wanna see kook's face...

Everybody is busy doing there part time work in camp so they didn't notice the unknown distance between young couple...

Their part time work is... Like jin and sohee both are doctors.. So they are assign to check the patients.. And their assistants are.. Jin's assistant is kook and sohee's assistant is tae... Jimin and yoongi is making patients list... And yn is hobi's assistant.. All Namjoon and junghun are arranging patients in tents... Giving them water and sending them with goodbye gifts.....

(Note :- yn and jimin's children's are with their one of most trusted maids... They were present when all kims and jeons siblings born... So all are relaxing and doing their work freely)

At jin's cabin...

One patient come mistakenly in jin's cabin his Appointment is booked for sohee... But problem is he don't know where to go and he also a old aged man .. So jin told kook..

Jin :- baby please take him to sohee's cabin.. And send next appointment..

Kook :- okay eomma.... And kook went towards sohee's cabin along with patient...he went inside the cabin and saw something that made him jealous And angry...... Yes jealous cuz one woman in her mid twenties flirting with tae... Touching tae's hand but tae is lost in his own thought kook march towards that woman and forcefully took her hand out of tae's hand... Sudden touch make tae come out from his thoughts...

Kook :- miss you are come here for check up or touching my husband.. Be in your limits I will not tolerate something like this...he is married man and my husband....Kook press the word husband.. That woman got embarrassed and look towards sohee..sohee look towards both them.. But she get suspicious cuz kook having same expression (jealousy) but tae he is looking  blank like he lost all his emotions.. She again look towards kook... Caught him looking with hurt in his eyes and kook moved his hand towards tae to hold tae's hand but tae retained his hand from him... Sohee noticed all this but let go of it cuz it's husband and wife matter...

Kook :- tae.. He got cut by tae himself..

Tae :- don't talk to me jungkook... i am busy...i need to check on patients files...Why you come here.. Said with blank face and cold voice...

Sohee heard everything and before kook answer him she ask..

Sohee :- kook baby why you came here..

Kook :- umm mom this uncle has your appointment but he mistakenly come in eomma's cabin.. But he don't know how to come here so I came here to drop him And here is his file... Eomma gave me to give you...