Honeymoon🏩 2

Third person pov :-

So basically now they all four are heading towards private jet...they are going to magic island (imaginary name).. It's a one of most secure place in whole world owned by one and only kim Namjoon...they all reached at airport.. And headed towards island.... The island have all the facilities, malls, grocery stores etcs.. Everything is available actually it's a tourist spot to but after taehyung's marriage announced nam already emptied all the island for their sons... So now they are heading towards island... They will reach in morning at island... In plane all four are at their own bed cuz this plane have only two beds so tae and kook was in one and in other bed there were jisoo and jack... So they are going for whole one week there for honeymoon....

Whole time in plane jisoo was taking care of tae and Jack... It was looking like jisoo is tae's wife not kook... But tae he was thinking jisoo was doing that just as a small concern for tae... And about Jack he knows the real reason behind it... Even when kook went to freshen up he heard some air hostess are whispering...

AH :- you know they both look so cute together as ideal husband wife...

AH2:- whom you are talking...

AH:- are kim Taehyung and mrs kim Taehyung...

AH2:- you are mistaken that girl is not his wife.. He wife is Mr jungkook..

AH:- what...?

AH2:- yes so don't talk anything like this...

AH:- upps sorry.. I thought that beautiful girl is wife... But the way she cares that amazing..

AH2:- yeah I also noticed that.... Leave it we can't say anything.. Let's do our work..

AH:- yes let's go...

And they both went to do there work and about kook he was having little tears.. He don't know why... He hurriedly went from there...

He again come back his eyes are little swollen Jack ask him reason but kook was expected that tae will ask but he didn't even glance at him and but tae was not looking at him.. He hurriedly went from there in his cabin... After kook went from there tae ask Jack...

Tae :- hyungie he is okay na....

Jack :- I don't think so may be he cried...

Tae :- may be he was remembering eunwoo.. Let it be...

Jisoo :- don't think to much tae go and take rest...

Tae :- noona me and Jack hyung will sleep together and can you please sleep with kook today..

Jisoo :- I will don't worry...

And they all went to take rest... Jisoo went inside kook's cabin...

In cabin...

Kook was just laying on bed when Jisoo come there...

Kook :- noona why you are here... Said little coldly..

Jisoo :- sorry to say but Jack and tae wanna sleep together so I am here...

Kook :- ohh okay... In mind - why you are running away from me hyungie...

And jisoo joined kook in bed they talk for a while eventually kook was now regretting letting jack and jisoo come with them.... Kook was burning in jealousy all the time jisoo was only talking about tae.. And kook he can't here his husband's name from jisoo anymore..

Kook :- noona can we sleep I am sleepy.. And he turn back facing jisoo..

Jisoo only smiling at jealous bunny...