He care for him

Third person pov :-

Kook was got emotional cuz he always sensitive .. He have that fear of losing his people... Mainly he had fear of seeing people unconscious...he got that trauma when he saw tae unconscious with blood all over his body... When kook was 14 jeon's long last rival try ko kidnapped kook but as always tae save him and mistakenly get kidnapped when they saw he is not kook they try to kill tae but that time tae already got some mafia training so he fought back but it get in vain but before they could do something with him Namjoon and junghun kill their boss and save tae but tae got unconscious more than 15 days... He hardly had chances to survive that time kook was the one who pray each and every God for his hyungie and miracle happened at end of 15 days tae opened his eyes... But few days he didn't talk to anybody.. When he start talk he ask only one question bun are you fine right you didn't get hurt na... After that day kook got trauma trauma of seeing people unconscious but mainly tae... Now history repeat itself but this time it's not that situation... That time unknowingly kook was in love with tae.. But this time kook called him monster.... And now that guilt eating kook that's why he is getting affected more...

At present.. In morning....

All jeons and kims are worried for kook... They already talk with senior doctor and hobi is personally examining tae.. And everything is good but for kook they are hella worried they know kook was recalling all that day incident.... And now hobi is going to check tae.. Till now he have to woke up... So they went to taekook room.. When they get inside the room they saw cute site... Where tae is staring at his princess and kook is hugging him tightly... He just wanted to stay like this forever but at same time he was remembering all the incidence that happened with him... He don't wanted to give himself a new hope... So he decided to ignore kook as much as possible...

(Their sleeping position)

Just hobi make some noise but tae he shuts them instantly

Tae :- shhhhhh don't make a noise my princess is sleeping....why are you here and what about them......Said with low voice..

Hobi :- sorry prince..we didn't know that your princess is sleeping...extremely sorry...i came here to check you and they come to see you and we don't think we did wrong you highness... Said with low voice.. While giving tae tight smile....

Everybody wants to laugh at both brothers sarcasm but they can't they don't want to get glare by tae...

Tae :- can i ask you all something...?

All :- yes..

Tae :- bunny was okay right after seeing me unconscious.. Even I know he cried a lot his face is telling everything but he didn't make trouble for himself na... I know he is sensitive and he may be did something stupidity... Is he get hurt?

They all are really wondering how can someone care this much the way tae always prioritize bun is tremendous.. They don't have words... And sohee and jun was have no words they are blessed to have son in law like tae... After their bun born.. Since childhood tae is the one who care for kook the most... Sometimes they feel guilty what kook doing with tae but they know when kook realize is mistake he is the one who gives tae the love he deserves and will cherish tae more than himself but at same time they are afraid... Afraid of what it will take more time and tae will never be in kook arms..... Sometimes they didn't get single sleep... It was hard for them to digest that their baby is hurting an angel... Who sacrificed his everything... Just to make him happy...