Will he able to save him?

Third person pov :-

Kook thought eunwoo is his safe place so he told everything to eunwoo.. But the fact is after today kook will realize the person he trust over his childhood lover is pure monster and the person he is calling monster actually he is an angel who didn't did any single thing wrong for him.. He was his safe place but for mare attraction he is going to pay big amount...Eunwoo already plan everything but he don't know kim taehyung's love he can do anything for his princess... Now who told kook that Eunwoo will be real monster for him... He wants to have him in dirtiest way possible... And a person have pure intention is now suffering his pure love for his princess...

Eunwoo pov :-

When that fuck toy called me he got shocked... But smirk form on his face... He called someone and told them to make his basement ready.. Kim taehyung is coming there...

On other hand tae and all of them are making plan.. And jack is finding that unknown source who sending all that messages and mms. ... If that source they find it will easy for them to find what actually eunwoo is upto..

Jack :- we got his track.. He is mark... Everybody got shock they literally got shock ..

Mark Mr jeons most trusted man.. How can he.. Everybody is shocked but it's not time to frize it's time to take a action.. Tae send his mens to capture mark.. After half an hour mark was in front of all of them...

Jun :- went with range and grab his collar... Why you did that i trusted you with my son's life why you did that.. Nam and tae went to calm junghun.. But tae he got his mafia self...

Tae :- hold his collar.. Wait Mr mark let me play with you... Jack kill marks wife.. Then son and then daughter... And just feed him to our crocodiles.. Mark got scared.. He was trembling with the fear...

Jack :- yes boss ... But tell us how can we kill them simple death or torture...?

Tae :- off course torture.... What Mr mark did his family will suffer... And haa record that and we will show this to Mr mark.. He turn towards mark and ask.. You will love to watch your family suffers right.... Let's do that... You know right I can't stand for an betrayer .. So just give them painful death.. Jack you can.. Before tae can complete his mark said...

Mark :- sorry please forgive me I will tell you all everything but please don't kill my family please...

Like this he told everything how they Continuously manipulating  kook and now eunwoo wants kook as his sex toy they records everything , they even got information about eunwoo's support they got to know that eunwoo is getting support from some Japanese local gang... Then they all make a special plan.. And tied mark at basement.. They first have to save kook.. Whole night went like that... But they make solid plan against him...

Other hand

kook's pov:-

He was thinking about who taehyung accused him for something that he never did... He never let him to touch him that way he was in his secret place where eunwoo also don't know.. Means he is safe and also tae know that kook is safe.. He fit a tracer on his promise ring... He was crying, crying and then slept there.. When he was woke up he saw his phone.. Non of family member called him but eunwoo he called him multiple times and messaging him to come back to him... Kook called him and told that he is coming...

At eunwoo's house..

On call

Eunwoo :- get basement ready.. Hunt is coming by himself...

Man :- okay boss..

He cut the call and a manic smirk plastered on his face.. He started to laugh.. Now who will save you my fuck toy... I wanna fuck you now but no firstly I will kill all three of them...