planning and final preparations

After having a phone call tae comes to them to tell them further plan to make eunwoo away from this marriage... And that he will never reach to kook.... He went to all of them and said....

Tae :- as you all know Mr lee went to Italy so i told my Spainish mafia friend to attacked on his base all over world ...

Nam :- but tae it will back fired us then... ?

Jun :- yes tae it will make them targets you more in future....don't forgot Blackwater gang is main base of local traitors...

Tae :- i know that's why I need to take a meeting with all my connection all over world...

I am feeling destroy him right now right here dad...but i know I have my connections they will handle him...

Tae :- jack help me in it...

Nam :- tae we are also here we are sending over mens to your help..

Jun :- yes I am also in..let me call my connections from Russia and netherland... Let's destroy that lee at worst way possible....

They are making calls and planing with thems.. And other hands it's difficult for eunwoo to stay calm for even one minute...

Other hand....

It's very difficult for eunwoo to calm himself down he was thinking about his gang... How he will save all his bases and other hand all local traitors,Gangs leaders are denying to work for him..even to help him... He was in trap... His dad is trying to convince Italian mafia but there is no used of his any crocodile tears...

Eunwoo pov :- i know you are behind it taehyung... I will not leave you... I will make sure you will regret doing all this to me... I will snatch your love from you.. Not now but one day... He will be mine... His chain of thoughts broke by a phone call...

Eun :- hello dad..

Mr lee :- eunwoo you have to leave your secret place... Spanish mafia is planing to attacking your secret places find a new place eunwoo...

Eun :- whatt... Okay dad... He was in range.... He throw is phone on wall and it broke into pieces...
He shouted.... I will destroy you kim taehyung aghhhhhhhhhh......

Third persons pov :-

After talking, making plans, doing arrangements.. They all went to place where marriage is taking place... But they all denied tae to come there... They want him to take some rest and it's same goes with kook he also not allowed to come there so they both where resting at home... Kook was taking a beauty sleep ...when tae come home for taking rest.. First he thought to check on kook so he went to his bedroom... Saw most smoothing side of kook cuddling with pillow....

He kissed kook forehead and went away

He kissed kook forehead and went away... Thought of kook being in wrong hands making him distress... To calm his mind he went to take a cold bath .. He come out of room and straight went to balcony.. Taking fresh air... He was anxious... He was thinking about kook what had happened to him if they didn't know about eunwoo before...his mind was fucked up with lots of thought but he chain of thoughts broke by smooth voice of his bun...

Kook :- hyung when you come...

Tae :- just a while ago...

Kook :- hyung why you are looking anxious...?

Tae :- no bun I am not... I was just thinking about future...

They both sat down ok couch that was placed in balcony....

Kook :-  hyung.. You are thinking about what I saying you from last 3 years and eunwoo..

Tae :- tae was taken back but he answered.. Yes but not about what you said it's just about your relation... Was I come between you two...?

Kook :- frankly speaking yes and as well no to cuz if eunwoo loves me he have to come after all msgs calls but he didn't... And I am ready for this marriage, for you to accept you, to us... For everything...

Tae :- you choose me just cuz he didn't come...? He was hurt cuz of this...

Kook :- no no hyung not at all it's just am thinking I never that comfortable around him and mainly if mumma choose you for me then it's perfect for me... You are perfect for me... And what I said you in past that time I mean it... But if you ask now then I don't know... I need time to accept and give chance... But I am willing to do that.....

After listening kook tae got some relief... Relief that bun is started to forgot eunwoo... And he will do anything to make bun his...

They talk for a while and went to respective rooms... Like this next day went like flash of light...Whole family is now gathering at living room to motivate tae and kook for Tomorrow.. Tomorrow is their big day it's their wedding tomorrow.... 2 days went like air but now from tomorrow kook will be mrs kim taehyung.... Everyone cheered both of them ... They chit chatted for very long along with jisoo and jack too.. And they both left for a sleeping preparing for their big day...

Tae pov :- from tomorrow you are mine bun but at same time you are not mine but i am abundant to make you mine soon... I love you bun... More than my life...

Kook pov :- from tomorrow I am become someone's wife... My hyungie's wife... But somehow I am feeling ease... I don't have any burden of anything now... I am willing to give you my everything hyungie... But give me sometime to adjust... Hope so you will give me that...

And that's with happy heart both soon to be groom and groom (bride) went for Dreamland... Mentally making a note to give everything in this new journey....

Let's see how will they manager to lead a happy married life or the storm name eunwoo will do something dirty play......