Honeymoon 🏩 3

Third person pov :-

So tae and jack went for their headquarters to some work and in other hand kook and jisoo both are giving Acompany to each other...like I say there is no one in island only few staff and this fours... So both comes after getting ready and sat on balcony seeing beautiful view... Kook was lost in his thoughts.. How can he be this much jealous and possesive for tae... Even he can't see jisoo besides tae for a mare second... And why he is getting affected with the thought of tae will go far away from him... It's him who told tae to do not get to closed to him... They why... Kook was just looking at the view with the storm of thoughts in his mind....

The view...

There were pin drop silent but jisoo thought to broke that

There were pin drop silent but jisoo thought to broke that...  She was hesitating to talk to kook cause kook from start don't like her.. And she can understand cus who will like a person who loves their love... But for jisoo she got to know that Taehyung is just her attractions she never that close to tae... Tae always consider her as elder sister after yn... And now jisoo started to respect that....

Jisoo :- jungkook.. You are liking the view..

Kook :- yes noona i am liking it.. But i am bored here is not simple network is present...

Jisoo :- it's okay sometimes we need to connect with nature not with mobile... Look how peaceful here... It's just we are here no social media, no calls nothing only us with ourselves...

Kook :- yes you are right noona... But noona who you fall in love with nature cuz I travel a lot but i never observe nature that closely...

Jisoo :-( in mind - now it's time for make this bunny jealous... ) it's cuz of tae...

After hearing tae's name kook immediately look towards her and got little jealous cuz of his Hyungie someone fall in love with nature then what about his Hyungie... No no....

Kook :- what cause of Hyungie how.. And why.... Said out of jealousy...

Jisoo :- yes it's true cause of tae i am loving nature more... He is the one who teach me importance. Of nature you know whenever we were on tour he always take me and jack to the country side.. We always visited many places... And i loved all of them...

Kook :- Hyungie always take you to his business trip..? Ask with low voice he can't help but started to insecure about himself...

Jisoo :- yes always and you know one day i got sprain in middle of jungle and jack he was with all the necessary things so it's tae who lifts me and walk all the way jungle.. I never feel uncomfortable around him.. You know jungkook we roamed many jungle together.. Said with teasing smile and turn towards kook who was lost... Lost in his thoughts...

Kook pov :- what noona told me... She never felt uncomfortable around Hyungie... Look she is telling all her trips with Hyungie happily .. Why I am feeling something in my heart... Why can't I take that... Why I can't digest that noona loves Hyungie... But what about Hyungie is he really loves noona.. What if he leave me.... No no I will I tell mumma... No no..Hyungie is my husband he can't go far away from me no...i will not let that happened....His chain of thoughts broke by jisoo..