Mood swings...

They take kook to mansion.. Tae was with kook hugging him sidewise pecking his face time to time... And talking to unconscious kook...

Tae :- woke up princess I can't wait to tell you...

After sometimes he heard some sounds he saw his bubba was opening his eyes.. At same time both mothers come to check on both of them..

After opening eyes tae help kook to sat comfortably..kook saw tae and started to cry he had bad day today his hyungie was angry with him so he hug tae and started to cry loudly.... And saying sorry...

Kook :- while crying hard s-sorry h-hyungie.... f-forgive p-princess....

Tae :- princess stop crying please i know you are guilty to not to listen to me but it's okay. I have a news for you..

Kook :- while sniffing.. W-Which one..

Tae :- the news is my baby wifey have a baby inside him..

Kook firstly didn't pay attention to what tae said to him...he was hugging tae with teary numb eyes...but then when tae said baby.. He just broke the hug and look at tae with wide eyes and  open mouth.. His right hand automatically went on his tummy..More Tears started to flow from his eyes.. He get feeling being complete today ... His hyungie's sign inside him.. Their love sign... He just hug tae.. And started to cry loudly.. Every family member come in room... They also got teary as Kook was crying hard...

Tae :- bubba no more crying okay.. He broke the hug and wipe kook's tears..

Then every family member tease both of them a lot..

Jin :- baby you wanna eat something.. You can't starve yourself from now on after every 2 hours you have to eat something..

Hobi :- mom is right kook and haa tomorrow is appointment so get ready you both will leave with me.. Tae nodded..

Kook :- why appointment hyungie our baby is okay na... I hurt baby.. Why appointment .. I fail to be good mother kook....and he again starts crying..

(Don't mind it's just mood swings)

Tae :- no bubba nothing it's just that we will get to know how much fetus is grow na that's why..

They all can understand it's his mood swings but mens can understand tae's situation they already went through this feeling....then they all eat their dinner and went to sleep..

In taekook room...

Both couple was cuddling naked.. Tae was hugging kook securely in his arm.. Like he wanna protect kook from whole world....

Kook :- hyungie I am tensed.. What will doctor told tomorrow.. Is everything will be fine na..

Tae :- yes bubba everything will be fine and I will not late anything happened to my both babies..

Kook :- babies .. Whom you make pregnant hyungie.. Kook ask wile sniffing.. And tae he got shock... And panic to...

Tae :- bubba it's you and our baby.. How can I make anyone pregnant like that..

Kook :- so now you will find a person and then make him /her pregnant like nothing haa why not saying anything...say na..... Listen kim Taehyung if you will look at any girl I will cut your d*ck mark my words you are mine only mine.. He said with range..

And tae he was just looking at kook like he was seeing a ghost... Kook turn around and back face tae.. But tae he was just in his own thoughts but his thoughts broke by crying sounds...he saw kook was crying so he went towards kook

Tae :- princess why are you crying.. Is your stomach is paining.. Or you get hurt somewhere....princess Let's call hobi hyungie..

Kook :- you don't love me that's why I am crying kook shouted on tae ..