He don't care

Kook pov :- when I listen our marriage news I was shocked but at same time I didn't feel that much heart break but why I hate Kim taehyung then why I am not reacting and more over I have a boyfriend yes I have a boyfriend I can't marry anyone.. I need to talk ,without letting anyone talk I ran from there , I need to meet eunnie I need to tell him to marry me as soon as possible....

Tae pov :- after announcing everything I am only eyeing bun, he had no expression on his face like he is just trying to digest what eomma serve him... Before I react he ran away from there...
Everyone is getting suspicious why kookie react like that why he ran away without altering  a single word... Why... And then jimin looks at his mom...

Jimin :- mom why kookie ran away...
Elders and tae don't wants to tell them anything so sohee said..

Sohee :- baby we didn't tell him and you know na how much he loves me... Leaving me is hard for him babu that's why....

Yn :- you are right mom... Even through we are here,  eomma is here ,but the way he loves you no one can do that...

But jimin was not stratified with the explanation not only that Taehyung also have blank face like he is hiding something from him but he shrugged it off... They start planing for engagement... Kim brothers gone to their workplace only  tae and elder couple was there... With jimin and yn..

In other hand kookie straight way went to Lee industry.... But eunwoo was not there he called eunwoo many times .. Left msgs but eunwoo didn't reply.. At last he left a small msg on reception and left from there... He went to his penthouse... His secret place that only he and tae knows...he was waiting for eunwoo's msg or call be he didn't did... And then he got msg from his mother to meet him in house.....

He was still waiting for his msg... He already informed eunwoo about marriage.. He msg him but as usual eunwoo was busy with his family he was busy with fucking his wife so he didn't give a notice to anything other than his hot sex.... He again called receptionist ....

On call....

Rec :- hello

Kook :- hello it's me Jungkook..

Rec :- yes sir

Kook:- I want to know eunwoo is there or not I came in morning...

Rec :- sorry sir he called me 1 and half hour ago I told me to cancel his all schedule for next 4 days and when I told him about you he said he will contact you when it's needed now he is busy with something else....

After listening this... He only thought eunwoo was not that much busy he called his Secretary but not him Why he even msg him about marriage he is that much unimportant to eunwoo Or eunwoo never consider him as important he is only just for fling... Eun was never that much serious about him.... In range being neglected in this important situation kook call receptionist and ask for eunwoo second no.. She gives him may be it was against the rules but she knows that kook is eunwoo boyfriend so she gave...

On. Call...

Kook :- hello..

Eun :- hello who are you ..

Kook :- you didn't recognize my voice..

Eun :- who are you ....

Kook went silent , he Was shock how can eunwoo didn't recognize is number as well as his voice.. Who told him that he played with 100 boys and girls like you kook.... But from background someone called eunwoo... And after hearing what eunwoo said kook was shocked he was highly shocked...

Eunwoo:- yes baby I am coming... Hey you who are you I don't know but please called me later I am busy now bye.... And he cut the call and switched off his second cellphone to....