Caught in a trap...

After talking with jack tae make signal to Nam and Jun.... That he want to discuss... They already almost finished with their shopping and mainly now they have to insured that no body creat a problem in marriage specially Mr. Lee and his son (eunwoo).. Let me tell you tae and his taem got info that may be eunwoo is blackwater gang's leader and Mr lee's son... But for conformation they are doing something but what if he will try to do something so that's why both elder fathers... Made a trap for eunwoo in that he will not creat a problem In marriage....

Both both elder understand the signal and wrapped up everything hurriedly and everybody went to jeon mansion... Everybody is present at living room suddenly babies started to cry... So jimin and yn went inside bedroom to feed them. Sohee and jin was discussing about marriage... Kook went inside his room to put mobile on charge... Jun signal nam and tae to come inside office room....

In study room...

Jun :- tae tell us what you wanna tell..

Nam :- is anything serious...

Tae :- not that much I already handled everything but how much long I don't know....

Jun and Nam :- what do you mean...

Tae :- like may be eunwoo is Mr Lee's son and leader of Blackwater gang...

Jun and Nam :- whattttt...

Tae :- yes and may be bunny baby already informed him about our marriage... But he was in vacation with his wife and children... And it's confirmed informed... But he being leader of Blackwater gang is not confirmed yet.... So I only focus on him that he will not create any problem by manipulating kook.... So I trapped him....

Jun :- you did right baby...

Nam :- bear you make a plan how you are going to find out eunwoo is Mr Lee's son...?

Tae :- yes but i need your help in that....

Jun and nam :- we will help you baby...

They make a strong trap in which they will confirmed if eunwoo is Mr. Lee's son Or not and main motive of that to keep away eunwoo from marriage....

They make a superb plan to keep him away from everything.... They instruct their trusted mans and start their plan or we called it's as a trap...

On other hand eunwoo tried a lot this to reach kook but may be destiny was not with him... He was frustrated when his phone rings. After seeing caller id he received the call...

Eun :- hello dad... Dad I have a bad news...

Mr. Lee :-( cutted him in middle) leave that news first secure you position and our gang..

Eun :- what do you mean ...

Mr. Lee :- Italian mafia Dante and Russian mafia pavel both attacked on our bases not only that but they are going towards our main base so hurry up reach Novosibirsk fast... I am heading towards Italy..

Eun :- yes dad but dad I really wanted to share something.... Before he speak further his another phone started to ringing...

Call cames on his second phone...

?? :- boss please came fast they are destroying our base and mainly killing our mens brutally...

Eun :- what In which base..?

?? :- there where you are right now.. In seopjikoji.. Come fast boss...

Eun :- i am coming don't worry..

Eun pov :- i know this is you tae may be you are getting my identity  .. Don't be happy I will come back and snatch your love.. Uppss sorry your husband....

Other side in kook bedroom...

After charging I checked my phone I got eunwoo msg... He was only asking about whom I am getting married.. I know I feel that he didn't care about my feelings now but he just called me ones and only Massaging me about where I am let's ran away... He is still not ready to face my parents... I feel hurt but more anger raised In me.. I blocked eunwoo's both numbers... I don't want to but now I am doing that... Cuz of him I backstabbing everybody here... I hurted my both parents... Hyungs who always support me.. Jiminie hyungi.. Yn noona everybody...i ashamed of myself...but enough now I only do what my mumma says... She want this marriage I will give a chance....

Now after all chorus everyone is present in living room except both kook and tae.....

Hobi :- where is our groom ....

Yoon :- may he romancing with his soon to be wife...

Jiminie :- I am thinking may be kook also like tae..

Yn :- yes and he didn't oppose for marriage too.. May be kook likes tae but not getting any clue about it...

Sohee :- you are right yn he not only like tae but love him.. You know na how he was in childhood... He never leaves bear for a single second and even get jealous and angry over small small things.....

Jin :- yes and you know when nam saw kook he was like I got my son in law... My baby hears wife... That time we didn't know about future but look I got worlds best daughter and brother in laws..

Jun :- you don't know jin but when i saw both of then In their childhood I decided bear will be my son in law...

Nam :- yes now we are completely in laws...
Everyone is chit chatting not know younger one is listening all their talks.... With teary eyes he went to his room but tae saw him and his teary eyes....

Other hand eunwoo got badly Injured and mainly  he almost losing everything... He totally forgot about jungkook... But like he said he will come back...

Let's see how eunwoo will tackle this situation... And other hand why kook got emotional... What will tae do for his bun like he always do...

___________________________________________

I can't hold myself for making a quick update.. Enjoy 😊 ....... Happy reading📖