I am here princess....

Preview :-

Kook :- ...... My hyungie...

At present...

Tae :- while shouting PRINCESS... Bun open your eyes baby.. He was tapping on kook's cheek...Baby nobody will separate us baby..open your eyes princess...Jack Jack called hobi hyung.. Tell him to come fast ....I am taking bun to our room... With so much difficulty tae take kook in his arm and went to towards his room

Everybody got scared the way kook was crying and his attack.. This time they fucked up very badly.. This time they have to face the range of kim Taehyung... They can't escape from it...

Tae layed kook down on the bed and sit besides him caressing his forehead..kissing his cheeks, palm...He was getting tense... He was thinking about everything that happened while ago... Is his bun got this much helpless...? What exactly happened with his bun... It only bun can tell him and now he just hoping that nothing bad gonna happen with his princess...

After sometime hobi come give angry look to yn and she look down immediately with guilt went away towards taekook's room...

Hobi :- tae what happened to him...

Tae :- he got stuck in his breath and he got panic attack and he get unconscious... Said this emotionless face.

Till then every family members comes to taekook room except jun nam and yoongi... Hobi was checking him after checking what he said made eveveryone little disappointed.. Like they don't know any thing about their youngest member....

Hobi :- tae sorry to say but it's look like kook didn't consuming his regular three meals properly.... Even it's look like he is slightly in depression to.. And mainly he is not taking care of himself... Skipping his meals.. And after checking him today I can guaranteed that he didn't eat a single meal from yesterday... We are sorry tae...

They all got shocked what they heard they didn't know that being in guilt kook forgot that he is also an human being and same happened with all family members they forgot that the person they are cursing is their little bunny baby... They all were looking at tae ... They were expected him to shout on them but they heard angry voice only....

Tae :- before closing my eyes what I said to you all Jack hyung... Said while anger, frustation visible on his face... I ask you something Jack hyung...

Jack :- please take care of my princess....

Tae :- you all fail to do that...you all badly failed...my princess is mu first priority before my life to...and what you all do...he just don't wanted to see them...so he said...You all please leave from here I don't want to talk to anybody..leave from my eyes leaveeee he roars... Except mom.. I wanna talk to you mom...

They all know now tae will not listen to anybody... Tae was more hurt than kook...what they behaved with kook...Before leaving hobi said...

Hobi :- I already gave him nutrient injection.. He will directly wake up at morning so don't take a stress okay.. Tae just nodded...

Tae was continuously staring at jungkook but he turn his face towards his mother who was holding kooks hand...

Tae :- I wanna know why bunny got this much scared... And even he is skipping meals mom.. How can you all being that much careless for my princess... Said being disappointed... Anger build up in him... Why mom why you did that to my princess.. He shouted...

Jin :- we know we did neglect him.. But I always ask him if he eats or not but he always said he did.. Swear baby he did told us like this... And about what happened in living room.. He take a deep breath and said... After you went to coma everybody blame kook for your that condition he also being guilty take all blame.. Took virginity test.. He told everything to tae..kook's confession.. Taking stand against divorce in front of sohee everything.. And one thing last few days sohee literally behaving with kook very badly.. And nowadays when she saw kook she always start to talk about your marriage with other girls.. It's not first time tae that kook beg her to do not separate you.. But I don't know...i really don't know why and how this all happened...