Getting suspicious

So junghun is first suspect jungkook 3 months   ago when kims and Jeons at family picnic at coastal side of city..

Let's see what actually happened there

Flashback

Both kims and Jeon always hangout together you can say they are each other's worlds so every month they plan a family picnic of two days and this time they also did.. But this time jungkook don't want to go with kims he wanted his dad ,mom , his brother , sister and his nieces and nephews only when he demands for this, junghun politely rejected his demand but after that jungkook's behavior totally change towards kims cuz he thought cuz of them his dad not listening him.. So now after forcing jungkook they are at coastal beach ..

Both kims and jeons gather in kim mansion.
Soh :- jinie I miss you..

Jin :- i miss you tooo

Jimin and yn in unison :- mom you didn't miss us?

Soh :- no my babies I miss you both a lot
And hug both her babies also her both son in law's as well as her fav son tae bear too.. And same goes with junghun too..

Jimin :- where is kookie mumma?

Soh :-( in not interested tone ) he got some work so he went out he is coming soon

Yn :- but mom why you let him go you know na we are getting let for picnic

Soh :- ( in mind - how can i told you that he don't want kims with us in picnic)  umm he got some work in art gallery he said he will come soon.. Till then let's chit - chat.

They started to chit chatting then jungkook come..he greet everyone but not taehyung and that noticed by junghun.. Let me clear you one thing jungkook only know that taehyung is mafia but he didn't know that his father and his Appa means Namjoon is also ex mafias.. Nam and Jun gave their place to taehyung and taehyung accept it cuz he want to protect his families from enemies. And that's why jungkook hate taehyung and don't want to go to the picnic with Kim's cuz kim never ever let any family member to absent in their family plan... Now let get back to the story

Jin :- baby where were you I miss you a lot now days you didn't come to meet me

Kookie :- sorry eomma I am busy with a very important Exhibition after I finished it I will come to meet you and we will go for a shopping too.

Jin :okay my baby bunny..

Nam :- guys let's go we are getting late...

Jun :- yes let's go.. Yoon help me with this luggage.. And hobi I put some medicines in my handbag just please check them ..

Hoseok :- okay Appa I will be right back .

Yoon :- Appa you take rest me and tae will put all luggage in cars don't worry.

Tae :- yes Appa I will help hyung and Appa please arranged the cars and people to said while laughing

Jun :- yeah you are absolutely right.
Then yoon and tae put language  ........

Meanwhile Jun and Nam already fix who will go with whom and the meanwhile jack and jisoo also came their cuz sohee and Jin wants them to join the family too..

They arranged all the cars and in 1st car sohee, Jin, Nam, and Jun. In 2nd car yoon jimin, yn, hobi and their kids. In 3rd car tae, kookie, jisoo and jack.. But after announcing arrangements kookie ask why he is sharing car with taehyung.. And again Jun got suspicious cuz is his bun who hate when he is not around his hungie so he ask his bun...

Jun :- bun why you are asking this like you hate taehyung but in reality you are the one who always want taehyung to be with you ?

Bun :- but now i don't want to be with him

Jun :- asking taehyung, tae something happened between you two

Tae :-speak while stumbling no appa may be bun wants to spend time with jiminie..

Jun :- umm okay but jungkook you will come with taehyung and that's final.meet your nieces and nephews after reaching destination. Is that clear.

Bun :- yes Dad. (In mind - hate you kim cuz of your shitty explanation dad rise his voice on me)

They went from there.... They reach the destination and come out from their cars , taken their own luggage from cars and go inside the hotel but in this all process there is pairs of eyes watching jungkook how he is behaving with tae bear and is non other than junghun..
Jun :- in mind why bun is behaving this arrogantly with tae what actually happened between them... And then he also goes for check in...

Apparently 2 days went like a air but this two days something caught junghun's attention is jungkook's behavior with not only tae but with jack too he was not leaving a chance to insult taehyung in alone but in front of family he is behaving like nothing happened but at the same time tae's eyes are showing some unknown hurt...

Let's see what will happened when junghun secretly caught jungkook's to talking with someone on phone talking related to someone and calling that person bloody murderer......