some flashbacks

15 years ago when jungkook and taehyung were respectively 8 and 10 years old.

In backyard of an mansion there were two kids playing together with flowers and toys..
?? :- hungie see this beautiful butterfly look it's looks very beautiful... Tell na he looks beautiful na?

?? :- no bun not that beautiful you are more beautiful than this butterfly . . You are more precious and beautiful my bunny.

Bun :- what are you saying hungie i didn't understand.

?? :- nothing bun..

At the same time someone call both the boys

Jungkook, taehyung come on came in living room . . That someone is mrs. Jeon sohee...

Tae :- we are coming eomma... Let go bun.

Bun :- yes hungie let's go... Coming mom.

In living room both kim's and jeon's having quality time and on other hands children's are Immersed in themselves.

Both jimin and yoongi is in jimin room were jimin is drawing random things and yoongi is like whipped boy looking at jiminie.

On other hand Hoseok and yn are in house library were hoseok is reading a book and yn is sitting with him completing her pending homework .

Let me tell you hoseok is highly studious boy and in other hand yn is totally opposite didn't like study at all.

And our youngest duo is playing in backyard were jungkook is making a flower crown and as always taehyung is making sure that his bun will not get hurt anyhow.

Let's see what they are taking about

Tae :- bun careful babu don't get hurt.

Bun :- you are with me na hungie i will not get hurt.

Tae :- but bun hungie will not always with you na you need to careful babu.

Bun :- no no hungie you have to with me always or I will marry you and caged you with me then we will live together like eomma appa and mom dad.

Tae :- really bunny you will marry me?

Bun :- yes hungie kookie will marry hungie but hungie you don't want to marry kookie ( tears are brimming in his eyes)

Tae :- no bun hungie will marry bun and live with him. Promise me bun you will be mine forever.

Bun :- forever and ever hungie and what about hungie.

Tae :- forever and ever bun, hungie is already yours okay my bubba.

Bun :-( in cute way) okaieee hungieeee.

But what will happen when table turns opposite, when one of them forgot the promise he gave is hungie....

2 years ago when jungkook and taehyung respectively turns 21 and 23

Taehyung is working in his office but jungkook barged inside with loud thud

Koo:-kim taehyung what do you think about yourself  you again hurt one of my college student why you did that and why you threatened my boyfriend, what he did to you, you are an monster Mr taehyung i hate you.

Tae :- i dont need to give you any explanation why I did that but that's my work and i kindly request you bun please leave from here.

Koo :- oh shut up monster, I don't need any explanation but let me clear you one thing stay away from my boyfriend or you will see the worst side of mine.
A monster like you don't deserve love and mainly someone like you the one and only dangerous mafia don't even know the value of love.... I hate you kim taehyung you are bloody mistake in our life...after saying this jungkook leave from there..

Taehyung sat on chair and said how do i told you bunny that the boy you are defending wanted to drug you.. How can i told you this... Will you believe me Or again accuse me for everything......

Then jisoo came in cabin with as usual concerns for tae

Jisoo :- tae why you are not telling him the truth that the boy he is defending is an evil.

Tae :- leave it jisoo i will handle his hate.

Jisoo :- i know how you are handling the things.

Tae :- cuz I love my bun more than anything, his hate is hurting me but still I don't care I will love him till my last breathe.

Jisoo :- hmm (hurting me to see you loving someone who just hurting you to  the core but praying that you will  get your love my love).

And then jisoo leave from there.

Flashbacks end.

Let's see who will wins jungkook's hate aur Taehyung's love for his bun.