Discussion

Junghun come out from is thought when his car stop in front of kim Industry... He already inform Nam to meet him in Taehyung's office, he also inform taehyung about he is coming to meet him..

Junghun then enter in kim industry.. When jisoo come to receive him...

Jisoo :- welcome Mr.jeon, Mr kim is in meeting I will take you to his cabin plase this way she said with a decent manner and in professional way..

Jun :- don't be formal jisoo..i know you are professional every work you do but I am your uncle don't be formal in front of me..

Jisoo :- yes Mr. Jeon upss sorry uncle Jeon and they both started to laugh..

Mr Jeon was in Taehyung's cabin he was just admiring the cabin he hardly came in Taehyung's office cuz they always meet in home but today is special they can't discuss in home our their own office and taehyung being a mafia he has his secret room where they can discuss freely without any disturbance or fear..let's see what he is doing he was admiring whole cabin the cabin is bit aesthetic but lots of coziness and simply design after seeing cabin he remember his bun... His bun's choice is also same he thought that but (who will told him that tae personally design everything according to his bun's taste)... But something caught his attention is his bun's picture in Taehyung's table first he didn't get then he get it that tae likes his bun and after getting to know this he started to smile like manic... Than taehyung came after finishing his meeting...

Tae :- sorry Appa I was stuck in meeting.. Sorry for my inconvenience Appa

Jun :- tae baby why you are sorry, I glad you let me wait if I didn't did that then I didn't get to know some things..

Tae :- confusingly looking at junghun what are you saying Appa.. And where is dad?

Jun :- you know na he is busy with his new best friend..

Tae :- new bestie?

Jun :- that fucking books stated Irritatedly

Tae :- while little smiling appa you are impossible... But Appa what you wanna discuss?

Jun :- it's highly important topic tae and mainly it's involving bun's life too . . Let it side for a while let me meet jack first..

Jack :- good morning Mr jeon nice to meet you...

Jun :- why everyone in this office is highly professional haa .. Let me tell you call me uncle okay I am not a legend that you called me professionally.. Get it?

Jack :- okay uncle jeon. And they started to laugh..

After then Jack went out and Namjoon came hurriedly barge in the cabin...

Nam :- you both start the discussion or not till now..

Jun :- how can we cuz it's your baby bunny's safety how can we neglect you.

Nam :- good I like it never ever hide anything in related to my bunny okay...

Jun :- yes sir..

Tae :- Appa please tell me what you want to talking about my bun please he is okay na I am getting scared now..

Jun :- yes everything is fine but can we discuss this matter in secret room I want it's confidential..

Tae :- okay appa, dad please close the cabin door..

Then tae type his secret password in his secret section in between book shelf .. And 3 of them enter in it..

Tae :- Appa now please tell me what actually happened..

Jun :- let me tell you tae you remember a week ago Mr. Lee approach me and Namjoon at Mr. Kang's party...

Tae :- yes I remember ..

Nam :- so kookie told Mr. Lee to approach both of us...

Tae :- so whats serious in that...

Jun :- cuz kookie told me that he meet Mr. Lee at cafe before the day of party but actually kookie meet him 2 times before the party too..

Tae :- what the hell appa what are you saying kookie is in contact to that fucker?

Jun :- yes tae and I am getting scared now cuz we know Mr Lee he is an jerk..

Nam :- yes and I also investigate some things and I got to know that kookie goes 3 to 4 times in Lee industries , I don't know if he knows that they are our one time rivals but I don't know.

Jun :- Nam why you didn't tell me this

Nam :- sorry Jun I don't want to make you more tense that's why..

Jun :- but when you get this information..

Nam :- just today that's why I reached late here.

They are discussing but tae is thinking something else if kook spot in Lee industry means he was confirmed not going to meet Mr Lee but then who and at same time kookie boyfriend identity is also on stake so tae is just adding and connecting every dots in this story and the conclusion he got is his bun's bf is non other than but very close to Mr Lee but the problem is who can he told them that his bun's hatred towards him and who can he told then that his bun is in relationship with a guy with may be fake identity...
His chain of thought break by both Nam and Jun..

Tae :- Dad, Appa I want to tell you a very important thing... And it's related to our bun and I hide it from last 2 and half year...

Nam and Jun :- what.....

What will their reaction when they got to know about their bun's secret boyfriend and what will they do to find out why their kookie is continuously spotting around Mr Lee and his matter nowadays....