Sherlock - TAEGYU

By RIA__NOONA

Kang Taehyun thought that he knew everything about his dormmate, Choi Beomgyu. A cheery-enthusiastic, caring... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Choi Beomgyu
Chapter 2: A 'Peaceful' Day
Chapter 3: Homicide or Suicide?
Chapter 4: Rooftop and Restrooms
Chapter 5: Unveil Killer
Chapter 6: Explain
Chapter 7: Teddy Bear
Chapter 8: A Note and A Silhouette
Chapter 9: Obsessed
Chapter 10: Knight In Shining Armor
Chapter 11: Thoughts and A Pillow fight
Chapter 12: And it all goes- BOOM!
Chapter 13: Choi Soobin
Chapter 14: Eslite
Chapter 15: A Fake?
Chapter 16: Friends or not?
Chapter 17: Detective Lessons In An Amusement Park
Chapter 18: Roller Skating with a chance of Pick-locking
Chapter 19: Voices Of the Library
Chapter 20: Mystery Solved!
Chapter 21: Red Lipstick
Chapter 22: Red Lipstick PART II
Chapter 23: Lies For Mi Corazon
Chapter 24: Lo, and Behold!
Chapter 25: May I have this dance, Monsieur?
Chapter 26: Colors of a Russian Roulette
Chapter 27: Let's play a Game
Chapter 28: You're safe, that's what matters
Chapter 29: Kai's Amusement Park Hang-out Demand
Chapter 30: It's A Date? It's A Date!
Chapter 31: I Found Something!
Chapter 32: The Wall That Talks
Chapter 33: Can I hold your hand?
Chapter 34: Labyrinth of Codes
Chapter 35: I LO♥️E U
Chapter 36: Trouble Trouble
Chapter 37: Pandora's Box
Chapter 38: The informant
Chapter 39: Heartbreak
Chapter 40: Heartbreak Part II
Chapter 41: Soojun
Chapter 42: little details, little clues
Chapter 43: what is a name when it is not?
Chapter 44: you can crack it, but not literally
Chapter 45: suspicious?
Chapter 46: A Wall Listens
Chapter 47: CAUGHT. YOU
Chapter 48: Psycho, pyscho hiss, hiss
Chapter 49: Context
Chapter 50: Miss you
Chapter 51: Saturday (let's cuddle)
Chapter 52: An Invitation to a Ball
Chapter 53: Promise Me
Chapter 54: Hotel
Chapter 55: Partners
Chapter 56: Doors
Chapter 57: Literal Escape Rooms
Chapter 58: Literal Escape Rooms Pt.2
Chapter 59: Literal Escape Rooms Pt.3
Chapter 60: Literal Escape Rooms Pt.4
Chapter 61: A painting, and some Thoughts about the 'L' word
Chapter 62: A dance to information
Chapter 63: Golden hour
Chapter 65: The Bus
Chapter 66: Confusion in its finest
Chapter 67: Kahimanawari (kahit man lang kung maari)
Chapter 68: Talks of Tension and a Book
Chapter 69: Campfire talks Pt.1
Chapter 70: Campfire talks Pt.2
Chapter 71: Processing and Realizations
Chapter 72: Overthinking at its finest
Chapter 73: A (Not so) Simple Conversation
Chapter 74: A little something about jealousy
Chapter 75: Tatlong bilyon ikaw lamang ang aking gusto
Chapter 76: Surprise in Red
Chapter 77: Take a Chance With Me
Chapter 78: Rain, Rain Go Away
Chapter 79: Jung and Huening (Crazy Duo)

Chapter 64: Quite Peaceful

997 69 53
By RIA__NOONA

Note: Happy MOA day everyone!!!💞

Ps. sorry for the late update hehe

-

The school bell echoed throughout the school followed by the opening of doors and voices ranging from murmurs to shouts flooded the hallways.

"Oh my gosh have you heard. . ."

"Oh no I forgot my essay Ms. Cha will kill me!!"

"Did you know one of the 12th graders were caught making out at the library?"

"Ugh, I hate math!"

"I wanna sleep agh. . ."

"I hate Mondays."

"Can you stop being a delulu for once?!"

"OH MY GOSH HE TEXTED ME BACK!!!"

"DON'T TEXT HIM!!"

Taehyun lets out a sigh before shoving his Math textbook into his locker.

The hallways were always so noisy that it felt like he was inside a beehive. The different timbres of voices mushed together and it somehow created a buzzing noise, with a few voices yelling around alongside the squeaking of shoes.

But atleast there was no murder — just plain old students living their high school lives.

And despite the big piles of homework, Taehyun was glad that he was slowly getting back his stressfully mundane school routine.

He really needed it back after the Decelis game.

As he made his way to the school campus, it was ten in the morning and luckily Taehyun didn't have classes due to the teachers having some urgent meeting. As he wonders aimlessly around the campus the blonde male saw Soobin and Yeonjun a few meters away from him.

They were talking, probably about something that's related to the council, or maybe just casual conversations.

But Taehyun doubts that because of the distance they had, the two boys were closing in to each other — shoulders bumping and fingers brushing in the most subtle way that would need a good eye to spot.

"You shouldn't stare at them," the voice startled Taehyun, whipping his head to his right only to see Kai.

"You'll only make other students suspicious Tyun," Hyuka says.

"Especially the gossip column writers," he adds teasingly.

"What?" comically Tehyun's eyes widen, "But I thought after the stunt Hwa pulled off they wouldn't bother anymore."

"Oh you know the media Tyun," said Hyuka casually. "Unless if it happens to them, they'll never learn."

"True," Moh-wa agrees, appearing out of nowhere. "I wasn't even kicked out of the News Committee as long as it wasn't me who got ruined."

"You mean defamed him but ruined is a polite way to say it," Hyuka comments, earning a glare from Moh-wa.

"Was Hanuel kicked out?" Taehyun asked.

Moh-wa shook her head, "Nope, only given a few weeks suspension. But to be honest, the News Committee couldn't care less whether a fellow club member gets exposed for all their dirt. As long as it catches the students' attention then they'll let it slide, maybe even give you a promotion."

"Wow that's. . ." Taehyun trails off, a bit concerned about that kind of — well he doesn't exactly have the words to describe it for now.

"I mean, bad publicity is still publicity so. . ." Hyuka shrugs, and Moh-wa is quick to agree.

"Yup, I mean some entertainment agencies use that to boost their artists popularity. But that depends on the target audience, in our case the target audience are the students. And you know how some teens love a good tea to talk about, so that's how the Committee does it. They'd actually want the students to keep talking to gain more exposure on what the News can do."

"It's all about the business," Hyuka comments.

"True, when I think about it I realize how its kind of manipulative in a way."

"I think of it more as reverse psychology and. . ."

Taehyun blinks, muting out Kai and Moh-wa's voices. Okay he knew lots of people still use bad publicity, but that just adds danger to other people. If an agency does that to their artist, yes it does keep said artist in talks of the town. Yes it increases the popularity.

But at what cost?

A shattered image? Panic attacks? Development of social anxiety? Depression?

It could ruin someones life — and possibly someones dream as well.

And in the news committee, Hwa said they couldn't care less. Does that mean if anything were to happen to one of their club members (to Hwa) they wouldn't care either?

As long as it wasn't them?

"Unbelievable," Taehyun mumbles.

It wasn't actually, the media does that all the time. Whether it was a rumored scandal or a dating rumor.

And it hurts to see that some people actually believe such made up, horrible lies by journalists who just wanted a big break in their career.

Taehyun glances at Moh-wa and Kai.

These two know so much about these kinds of topics, but that was a given since they were always exposed to it.

A hacker and a journalist.

Quite a dynamic if given a chance.

"So Tyun, what're you bringing for the school trip?" Hyuka asked.

Taehyun blinks, 'Oh right, we're going on a school trip to Busan this Saturday.' he thought.

"Uh. . . Not sure, a book maybe. What about you Hyuks?"

"Hmm, I was thinking of bringing my uno cards. Or maybe just my camera so I can take photos of Busan, or maybe I should bring both," Hyuka murmurs, thinking hard.

"Didn't Miss Shin tell us we'll possibly be staying the night there?" Taehyun asked.

"She did but she still needs confirmation if the principal agrees to it," a voice emerged beside Taehyun to which made the young boy sneak a peek.

There Choi Beomgyu stood, expression unexpectedly excited and hyped-up.

"I hope it does, I really wanna stay at one of those hotels! CYSM always rent hotels whenever the students, us, are on road trips!" Hyuka squeals, shaking a rather unbothered Moh-wa.

"Well let's just hope the principal will approve," said Beomgyu, eyes slowly trailing down towards Taehyun who also happens to meet his gaze.

"Is there something on my face Taehyun-ah?" Beomgyu asked, a smirk adorning his lips.

"I should be the one asking you that," Taehyun points out, "Seeing that you looked at me first."

Beomgyu scoffs teasingly, "By all means I think it was you who looked at me first, sweetcheeks"

The blonde male frowns. "Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not!"

"Did too."

As the two continued with their. . . affectionate arguing, Kai and Moh-wa stood awkwardly as they watched them do it.

"Y'know I think this is the time were we leave them," Moh-wa whispers.

Kai leans to his right to whisper his reply. "I think we should watch how far their arguement lasts. Who knows maybe this becomes a rizz battle."

"Well I'm hungry so—"

"Ey no way!" Hyuka says, grabbing her by the hand. "You and me are gonna face being third wheels here."

Moh-wa groans, "As if we can eat rizz."

"I'll let go of your hand if you treat me food," Hyuka suggested teasingly.

The brunette scrunched her nose. "Left my wallet at the dorms, 'M afraid you'll be getting those dry breadsticks with the money I have right now. So let me go."

An grin etched its way to Hyuka's lips. "Nah, what if I just treat us both and in exchange for letting me use my make up kit on you?"

+×+

J

ust a few distance away, Yeonjun and Soobin watched as Beomgyu and Taehyun continued to bicker.

"Huh, I wonder what they're arguing about," Soobin murmurs.

"Probably something Beomgyu said," Yeonjun spoke smiling at them before catching a glimpse of Hyuka dragging Hwa to the cafeteria.

"But you suck at make up!" he hears Hwa say.

"That's why I'm making you my make up buddy!"

"You'll make me look like a clown!"

Yeonjun chuckles as he lets of a sigh, eyes on the green trees and above was the blue sky.

"It's quite peaceful today."

Soobin hums, closing his eyes as the wind picks up — his bangs swayed with the cool breeze.

"It is."

__________________________________________________

I hope you liked the chapter:)

-Ria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 20.4K 36
choi beomgyu and kang taehyun were best friends, and beomgyu needs help confessing to jiyeong.
17.9K 1K 40
A Taegyu AU/fiction where Taehyun is an innocent boy who transferred to seoul for further studies. His attention is caught by a boy, Choi Beomgyu who...
3.1K 177 29
About a story where a boy named Choi Beomgyu is a very close friend of Kang Taehyun. Beomgyu hasn't realized his own feelings for Taehyun this whole...
85.2K 5.9K 51
Choi Soobin works for an agency created to take down criminals who show up on government radars. The criminals who are your top notch hackers, sneaki...