Sherlock - TAEGYU

By RIA__NOONA

Kang Taehyun thought that he knew everything about his dormmate, Choi Beomgyu. A cheery-enthusiastic, caring... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Choi Beomgyu
Chapter 2: A 'Peaceful' Day
Chapter 3: Homicide or Suicide?
Chapter 4: Rooftop and Restrooms
Chapter 5: Unveil Killer
Chapter 6: Explain
Chapter 7: Teddy Bear
Chapter 8: A Note and A Silhouette
Chapter 9: Obsessed
Chapter 10: Knight In Shining Armor
Chapter 11: Thoughts and A Pillow fight
Chapter 12: And it all goes- BOOM!
Chapter 13: Choi Soobin
Chapter 14: Eslite
Chapter 15: A Fake?
Chapter 16: Friends or not?
Chapter 17: Detective Lessons In An Amusement Park
Chapter 18: Roller Skating with a chance of Pick-locking
Chapter 19: Voices Of the Library
Chapter 20: Mystery Solved!
Chapter 21: Red Lipstick
Chapter 22: Red Lipstick PART II
Chapter 23: Lies For Mi Corazon
Chapter 24: Lo, and Behold!
Chapter 25: May I have this dance, Monsieur?
Chapter 26: Colors of a Russian Roulette
Chapter 27: Let's play a Game
Chapter 28: You're safe, that's what matters
Chapter 29: Kai's Amusement Park Hang-out Demand
Chapter 30: It's A Date? It's A Date!
Chapter 31: I Found Something!
Chapter 32: The Wall That Talks
Chapter 33: Can I hold your hand?
Chapter 34: Labyrinth of Codes
Chapter 35: I LO♥️E U
Chapter 36: Trouble Trouble
Chapter 37: Pandora's Box
Chapter 38: The informant
Chapter 39: Heartbreak
Chapter 40: Heartbreak Part II
Chapter 41: Soojun
Chapter 42: little details, little clues
Chapter 43: what is a name when it is not?
Chapter 44: you can crack it, but not literally
Chapter 45: suspicious?
Chapter 46: A Wall Listens
Chapter 47: CAUGHT. YOU
Chapter 48: Psycho, pyscho hiss, hiss
Chapter 49: Context
Chapter 50: Miss you
Chapter 51: Saturday (let's cuddle)
Chapter 52: An Invitation to a Ball
Chapter 53: Promise Me
Chapter 54: Hotel
Chapter 55: Partners
Chapter 56: Doors
Chapter 57: Literal Escape Rooms
Chapter 59: Literal Escape Rooms Pt.3
Chapter 60: Literal Escape Rooms Pt.4
Chapter 61: A painting, and some Thoughts about the 'L' word
Chapter 62: A dance to information
Chapter 63: Golden hour
Chapter 64: Quite Peaceful
Chapter 65: The Bus
Chapter 66: Confusion in its finest
Chapter 67: Kahimanawari (kahit man lang kung maari)
Chapter 68: Talks of Tension and a Book
Chapter 69: Campfire talks Pt.1
Chapter 70: Campfire talks Pt.2
Chapter 71: Processing and Realizations
Chapter 72: Overthinking at its finest
Chapter 73: A (Not so) Simple Conversation
Chapter 74: A little something about jealousy
Chapter 75: Tatlong bilyon ikaw lamang ang aking gusto
Chapter 76: Surprise in Red
Chapter 77: Take a Chance With Me
Chapter 78: Rain, Rain Go Away
Chapter 79: Jung and Huening (Crazy Duo)

Chapter 58: Literal Escape Rooms Pt.2

1K 73 27
By RIA__NOONA

'Shit, shit, shit, shit, shiiiiiiit!' Moh-wa chanted in her head as she walked aimlessly around the garden.

After seeing the Decelis card with the instructions she found on a bush (she doesn't know how it was there, it just happened to be there). Hwa was now trying to find Hyuka before that gardener finds him or her first.

Actually it would be worst if said gardener would find Moh-wa first because as far as she knows her heels were very much are not fit for running on soil. Not to mention that said gardener has a high possibility of being a fucking serial killer that might kill her first (which doesn't sound so bad but nobody needs to know that).

"Great if I do end up being killed first I might kiss my rich auntie dream goodbye," Moh-wa mutters sarcastically, walking towards the path where she previously took when she parted ways with Hyuka.

As Hwa walked, she found herself restless; breathing shallow, eyes scanning every area and hands cold.

Now Moh-wa wasn't a person akin to paranoia, but there were times that she does.

And they were always right.

The latter became frighteningly aware of her surroundings, although she doesn't need to be well aware as the place was dead silent. And it didn't take long for her to hear heavy footsteps marching out from the entrance of the maze.

Moh-wa stops just a few meters away from the maze entrance, it couldn't be Hyuka's; the young Huening had light and soft steps. Something that reflected the boy's personality.

The young lady slowly takes a step back, careful not to make a sound. As she was near the edge corner of the maze...

A figure emerged from the entrance, it wore a beige shirt covered in dirt underneath torn and worn out overalls rolled up to his knees. It was wearing a mask, a plain white mask that covered its entire face.

And a bloodied axe on his right hand.

Moh-wa's eyes widen in pure horror.

'What the fuck?! I thought this was a friendly game?! Oh my gosh where's Hyuka? Is he okay? Is that his blood?! Oh please no, no. Oh my gosh I can't breathe, I wanna go home. I want my bed, I want my brothers—'

Suddenly a hand covered Moh-wa's mouth, and she felt her heart burst in anxiety, her stomach falling into a pit and her body turning cold.

It was so sudden that she couldn't even react when another arm wrapped itself around her waist. She was lifted up and manuevered towards the other side of the edge. Away from the sight of the figure she just saw.

"Oh my gosh Hwa, he could've seen you if you continued to stand there!" Hyuka whisper-yelled, placing Moh-wa down.

Moh-wa, somehow losing every bit of her senses only stared at Hyuka with wide eyes. And of course the confused Huening stared back confusingly, not exactly sure if his friend was scared or had lost it.

But still he waited to see if she would snap out of it.

"What the—"

"Shh!" Hyuka shushes her. "Do you really want it to hear you?" he whispers.

"Bitch what the fuck was that?!" Moh-wa whispers, voice sounded very much of a hiss. "I thought the game was supposed to be friendly?! Does a guy with a fucking axe look people-friendly to you?! Because in my case it's down-right psychotic and—"

Kai shrugs, "Well it's Soobin-hyung we're talking about. You know how he has a different definition of people-friendly."

Moh-wa wasn't sure if she wanted to laugh or scream. But both wasn't exactly an option right now as she knew noise will very much attract the gardener (killer) their way.

"I don't even get paid for this," Moh-wa murmurs. "I cannot— why are my services even for free? What was younger me thinking?"

Hyuka somehow felt bad for the latter, its not everyday you enter a maze, later on being being inside a game and see a random person carrying a bloodied axe around.

"Hey Hwa, I know this is completely un-normal but—" Hyuka stopped mid-sentence and whipped his head at a certain direction.

Footsteps, heading in their direction.

Hyuka looks back at Moh-wa who was already looking at him.

"Shit," the two said in unison.

Quickly Kai grabs Moh-wa by the wrist and the two of them bolted as fast and quiet as possible.

+×+

"This should be easy, right?" Yeonjun mutters, eyes on the tiles before them. "I mean all we need to do is step on the tile with the most number so we don't fall."

"You think?" Soobin questions, eyes on the card.

He still wasn't sure if Decelis had finally thought about putting easy on their games. Because in all of Soobin's years of playing in Decelis, he knew that even the easiest games can be turned into the hardest.

It was a rather twisted thing done by the owner, because according to her. Life, even in the simplest obstacles can be turned into the hardest of them all; something that is inevitable to all humans, attacking in different ways.

Needless to say, the owner had quite the inspiration for the games.

"I... I mean I think?" Yeonjun answers, unsure.

"You're stuttering," Soobin pointed out. "Anyway, the note did say about something about the light and the connections of the tiles but I don't—"

Suddenly the light is went off.

Soobin blinked in confusion when he felt like gravity was pulling him down—

Oh.

'So that's what they meant by to not stay still when the dark is here.'

___________________________________________________

I hope you liked the chapter:)

-Ria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 6.3K 33
"Kang!" The older tried to call out as Taehyun rushed his steps, But what caught Taehyun off guard was the grasp on his arm that twisted him around...
325K 20.4K 36
choi beomgyu and kang taehyun were best friends, and beomgyu needs help confessing to jiyeong.
147K 8.6K 71
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun They say all good boys go to Heaven, but bad boys bring Heaven to you. Aka your typical story where the intimidating, mis...
57.2K 3.1K 37
Who is he? The Anonymous Killer Who killed enormous people in order to let you see the truth "You must find him." In which Kang Taehyun is a highscho...