Sherlock - TAEGYU

By RIA__NOONA

Kang Taehyun thought that he knew everything about his dormmate, Choi Beomgyu. A cheery-enthusiastic, caring... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Choi Beomgyu
Chapter 2: A 'Peaceful' Day
Chapter 3: Homicide or Suicide?
Chapter 4: Rooftop and Restrooms
Chapter 5: Unveil Killer
Chapter 6: Explain
Chapter 7: Teddy Bear
Chapter 8: A Note and A Silhouette
Chapter 9: Obsessed
Chapter 10: Knight In Shining Armor
Chapter 11: Thoughts and A Pillow fight
Chapter 12: And it all goes- BOOM!
Chapter 13: Choi Soobin
Chapter 14: Eslite
Chapter 15: A Fake?
Chapter 16: Friends or not?
Chapter 17: Detective Lessons In An Amusement Park
Chapter 18: Roller Skating with a chance of Pick-locking
Chapter 19: Voices Of the Library
Chapter 20: Mystery Solved!
Chapter 21: Red Lipstick
Chapter 22: Red Lipstick PART II
Chapter 23: Lies For Mi Corazon
Chapter 24: Lo, and Behold!
Chapter 25: May I have this dance, Monsieur?
Chapter 26: Colors of a Russian Roulette
Chapter 27: Let's play a Game
Chapter 28: You're safe, that's what matters
Chapter 29: Kai's Amusement Park Hang-out Demand
Chapter 30: It's A Date? It's A Date!
Chapter 31: I Found Something!
Chapter 32: The Wall That Talks
Chapter 33: Can I hold your hand?
Chapter 34: Labyrinth of Codes
Chapter 35: I LO♥️E U
Chapter 36: Trouble Trouble
Chapter 37: Pandora's Box
Chapter 38: The informant
Chapter 39: Heartbreak
Chapter 40: Heartbreak Part II
Chapter 41: Soojun
Chapter 42: little details, little clues
Chapter 43: what is a name when it is not?
Chapter 44: you can crack it, but not literally
Chapter 45: suspicious?
Chapter 46: A Wall Listens
Chapter 47: CAUGHT. YOU
Chapter 49: Context
Chapter 50: Miss you
Chapter 51: Saturday (let's cuddle)
Chapter 52: An Invitation to a Ball
Chapter 53: Promise Me
Chapter 54: Hotel
Chapter 55: Partners
Chapter 56: Doors
Chapter 57: Literal Escape Rooms
Chapter 58: Literal Escape Rooms Pt.2
Chapter 59: Literal Escape Rooms Pt.3
Chapter 60: Literal Escape Rooms Pt.4
Chapter 61: A painting, and some Thoughts about the 'L' word
Chapter 62: A dance to information
Chapter 63: Golden hour
Chapter 64: Quite Peaceful
Chapter 65: The Bus
Chapter 66: Confusion in its finest
Chapter 67: Kahimanawari (kahit man lang kung maari)
Chapter 68: Talks of Tension and a Book
Chapter 69: Campfire talks Pt.1
Chapter 70: Campfire talks Pt.2
Chapter 71: Processing and Realizations
Chapter 72: Overthinking at its finest
Chapter 73: A (Not so) Simple Conversation
Chapter 74: A little something about jealousy
Chapter 75: Tatlong bilyon ikaw lamang ang aking gusto
Chapter 76: Surprise in Red
Chapter 77: Take a Chance With Me
Chapter 78: Rain, Rain Go Away
Chapter 79: Jung and Huening (Crazy Duo)

Chapter 48: Psycho, pyscho hiss, hiss

1.2K 84 65
By RIA__NOONA

Note: I'm so sorry for the delay guys! I got held up longer than I expected hehe.

-

The media has two faces.

Or better yet to sides.

It is either filled with positivity, or a nightmare of toxicity surrounding the internet.

People always have something to say in social media, and they always have a right to have a say in someone elses's life and mistakes.

But don't we always have?
Whether it be in social media or in real life; people will always have something to say about a person's life.

And it's irritating.

"If we expose all our dirtiest secrets of gatekeeping, biases and false accusations on the paper, let the students in school read it. And let them look at us one more time and see if we are still reliable in their eyes." Moh-wa says, as a mocking smile was on her face.

"Wouldn't that be great?" her face then shifted from a mocking smile into a murderous one. "After all, you did say that we should follow the transparancy rule as well. So why not wash clean our club's wrongdoings by exposing everything in the paper?"

Hanuel knew Moh-wa was crazy; but he didn't know she was this kind of crazy.

"Did you honestly think that, that would scare me? Darling even if you published that little report of yours, everything would backfire on you. Imagine, hundreds of students commenting on how invasive the school media is and how it doesn't give any respect to other stundents' privacy. Now the students no longer feel safe at school, and our club will surely get torn apart. But that does sound like a good idea, doesn't it?" Moh-wa hums sarcastically before staring into Hanuel.

"Hmm, or... maybe expose the person who published the report? You know how scary the cancel culture is these days. I suggest we expose him there, I'm pretty sure that'll let him learn a very, very valuable lesson, don't you think?"

Hanuel swallowed a lump nervously, clearly this girl was insane. She talked as if she hadn't exposed him earlier, as if Hwa didn't know that he was the one who did it. And began telling him the things that she'd do if she found the culprit; which was him.

Moh-wa talked so casually and cluelessly as if she doesn't know who did it. But in reality, Haneul knew that she wanted him to be scared.

And boy was he terrified of her.

Because Jung Moh-wa was one dangerous wolf hiding under sheeps clothing. She knew too many secrets in school, and she knew exactly how to use them against people.

"Since you like ruining people so much. Why don't I ruin you? I'm sure people have lots to say about your dirt," Moh-wa says mockingly.

"But if you do that you'll only be dragging yourself, Jung." Hanuel spoke, "Did you seriously not think this through? How stupid can you be?" he laughs.

"And your point?"

Hanuel's laughter subdued, eyes caught Moh-wa's calm and blank expression. He frowns, "What?"

"If I drag the whole news committee and myself..." Moh-wa tilts her head. "So what?"

The latter's eyes widen, clearly not expecting this kind of answer from Jung Moh-wa; the sweetest and kindest member of the club.

"I'm well aware that I'll be dragging the whole club as well as myself in danger..." Moh-wa begun. "But I'm sure you and I know that the club as well as myself deserves it. After all you did say that I'm a gatekeeper, a hypocrite and biased."

"But to be honest..." she trails off before letting out a chuckle.

"I can't really bring myself to care."

Hanuel's eyes widen as he realized something about Jung Moh-wa.

She is crazy, insane and despicable. A wolf hiding inside a sheep's clothing, a double-life individual.

"You're..." Hanuel murmurs, his body shaking.

Moh-wa tilts her head, "I am?"

'How dare she looks so calm.'

The boy balled his hands into fists. "You're a snake, that's what you are. A filthy snake!"

Hanuel's comment made Moh-wa laugh as if it was the most amusing nickname she had ever heard someone give her.

"I could say the same thing to you!" she says while laughing. "The audacity of you to label me as a snake when you're a snake yourself? And blackmailing people? You've gone low, man!" she added, laughing even more.

"Imagine what the people will say if they found out you blackmailed someone. But unfortunately I was told to spare you." Moh-wa clicks her tongue in annoyance. "So tell me, who told you to blackmail the VP? And don't say no one because I know someone did."

"And if I tell you..." Hanuel leans on the tree and smiles arrogantly. "What's in for me?"

"I won't expose you to the media," Moh-wa says simply. "We'll give you another chance to better your choices."

The black haired male scoffed. "Please, as if you can expose me without any proper evidence. I'm a trusted journalist no one woukd believe yoh. Besides, is that all you can offer? That won't be enough for me to shut my mouth, Hwa," he laughs.

"Oh... so you don't wanna cooperate?" Moh-wa asks.

"Obviously not!" Hanuel says. "I pledge my loyalty to my master, amd only to my master." he says with finality.

"Ah..." Moh-wa nods. "So I suppose I'll just post this then?"

Moh-wa fishes out her phone and switches it on for him to see. There Hanuel saw what it seems to be headlines for a news article–

Eh?

-

JOURNALIST OF CYSM DOING BLACKMAIL?

-

"What the..." Hanuel shifts his gaze to Moh-wa.

"You said you didn't wanna cooperate," the latter utters.

"So might as well get the job done and expose you tonight." Moh-wa snickers evilly. "You know how students tend to be very active online during night time."

"Delete that, you fucking snake!" Hanuel shouts as he tries to land a punch on Moh-wa who dodged the incoming attack and gave the boy a round-house kick.

"You said you didn't wanna cooperate, so no. And I don't do take backs." Moh-wa calmly says.

Turning around, Hanuel tried to land a punch on Moh-wa again. This time though, Hwa dodged the attack and took out a spray bottle and sprayed its content on the boy's face.

"What the–" Hanuel touched the side of his face before gazing at Moh-wa. And there he felt dizzy, his vision blurry, "What did you do to me?!"

Moh-wa just stood there, inspecting the spray bottle. "Huh, never knew it's this effective on people."

"Hey! What... did you do to me?!"

Looking up, Moh-wa gave him a bored expression. "Paralysing you," she said casually.

Hanuel's eyes widen. "What?"

"Oh don't get me wrong okay? You were trying to punch me so I'm just defending myself!" Moh-wa reasons rather innocently.

But of course she wasn't exactly innocent.

"And it's bothersome to have you punching me when I expose you on the news."

"No one will believe you!" Hanuel discourages her. "You're just–"

"A snake?" Moh-wa finishes the sentence. "Hmm, you're quite right, but you know..." the latter walks closer to the male with a dangerous gleam in her eyes.

"I like snakes."

CM Reports✓      Just now

JOURNALISTS DOING BLACKMAIL?

One of CYSM's journalists are reported to be doing blackmail to ruin a students reputation. Not only that said journalist has been blackmailing ever since then?!

To see more please check the link bellow:

link: cm.reports.com

106 likes / 400 comments / 200 shares

Comments:

- omg what tea is thus?!

- issuuuueeeee

- our own journalists doing blackmail? damn!

- looks like someones gonna get cancelled

- ha! Called it, i know they weren't reliable in the first place!

- yoooo i checked the article it was insaaaneee who would've thought hanuel could do thar?

- ^ i did the guys a creep

+×+

Soobin lets out a sigh as he placed his chin on his palm. He felt lonely and cold, his heart screamed in anguish as he just wanted Yeonjun back in his arms.

He missed the older male's warm hugs, his kisses, his smile, his cute cheeks that would puff-up everytime he ate food. Soobin missed his voice that had this magical effect on him everytime Yeonjun would call his name—

"Tsk!" Beomgyu clicked his tongue in annoyance, making Soobin shift his gaze on his little brother who was glaring at him.

Soobin rose a brow, "What?"

"Your thoughts about Yeonjun gives me diabetes," Beomgyu comments distastefully.

"Type 1 or type 2?" Soobin asked.

"Type 'makes me wanna throw-up'," Beomgyu answers, harshly throwing his gaming console on the carpet.

Soobin ignores his little tantrum. "Ah, I was told the single life was hard. Therefore I apologize for missing my beloved lover in your presence, even if you don't exactly deserve the apology."

Beomgyu glares at him, "You–"

The door to Soobin's dorm room opened.

"Hey hyung I brought Yeonjun-hyung with me–"

At the mere mention of Yeonjun's name, Soobin quickly rose up from his seat and ran towards the door.

Before Yeonjun could even react, Soobin had wrapped his arms around the older male; pulling him into a tight hug.

Soobin could feel Yeonjun's arms around him, making the latter bury his face on the older's shoulder blade.

"Did you really missed me that much?" he asked as he chuckles.

"Yeah..." Soobin laughs, tears slowly rolling down his cheeks.

Finally, Yeonjun's back in his arms.

After days of acting like they broke up.

"I missed you so much."

Operation Soojun was a success.

______________________________________

I hope you liked the chapter:)

-Ria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 423 34
SYNOPSIS: Kang Taehyun, a young FBI agent is sent to go undercover to protect Choi Beomgyu, the son of South Korea's current President as the electi...
325K 20.4K 36
choi beomgyu and kang taehyun were best friends, and beomgyu needs help confessing to jiyeong.
25K 1.2K 47
From trying to get two cast members together, friend issues, celebrity life, past trauma, health issues and crushes, the new trending show in South K...
17.6K 992 40
A Taegyu AU/fiction where Taehyun is an innocent boy who transferred to seoul for further studies. His attention is caught by a boy, Choi Beomgyu who...