Enough

De Josiewasp

What if Sakura had a good teacher, one that paid a little closer attention, one that encouraged her growth. ... Mais

Pass
•-0- I I -0-•
•-0- I I I -0-•
•-0- IV -0-•
•-0- V -0-•
•-0- VI -0-•
•-0- VII -0-•
•-0- VIII -0-•
-Testing-
Puppy
Eggs
This or That
Office
Staff
Fight
Engagement
Books
Tenzo
C-Rank
The Kubikiribōchō
Stupid Trees
Blindfolded
Sharingan
Hiraishin
Her fight
Done for
Hidden Ace
Therapy
Sakura vs Team
Seals and creativity
Brains and Genjutsu
Red-Light District
Off Guard
Sleepover!
Orochimaru
Thank God I'm a Civilian-born
Safe Space Place
Omake
Preliminaries
Two? Let's make it three.
Day one.
How do you win against a Kage?
King Rasa the Jealous
J-boy
Chunin exams~~ My opponent.
Screwed
Chaos
Traveling
Darlin'
Trouble-Magnet
Curiosity Killed the Cat
Fumi
Summon
Convincing
Mission?
Land of the Sand
THIS WAS NOT PART OF THE PLAN.
Fight Ring
No furniture?(60)
Mission impossible
Doctor
Konoha
Whispering Anarchist
Old Habits Die Hard
Assessment
Hunting
Gaara
Patient
T & I
Danzo
Death
Tobito
Butterfly Effect
Epilogue

Ino-Ino-Ino

2.9K 133 39
De Josiewasp

All in all, it takes me a solid 30 minutes to calm down enough to drink a cup of water.

I sit down with a sigh as I look at my hands, frowning.

I stare at them, lost in thought until my clone comes back with some of the goods I had sent her to buy. I thank her —for some reason— and dispel her.

I take a deep breath in and a deep breath out, heading to the bathroom.

My face is puffy and slightly red. I wash my face, massaging it to get the blood pumping and the puffiness away.

I grabbed all the things I was gathering and shunshin outside his hospital room, taking another deep breath before walking in.

Kakashi was sitting on the bed like I'd expected him to, and the other jounin were gone.

I walk up to him, dumping all the stuff into his lap with a grin.

"Look what I got," I say in a sing-song voice.

"Sakura. I am seriously considering— actually, never mind, all hail Sakura," he says as he eyes the stuff I placed.

I laugh at him, ruffling his hair- which doesn't distract him from the pile in front of him.

He grabs a snack and a book and reads. I roll my eyes at him and sit at the foot of the bed, staring out the window.

"Hey, so uhm- a few things..." I say, trailing off.

He looks at me, tilting his head.

"The Café we go to... it- it didn't make it, neither did," the words catch in my throat but he understands what I'm trying to say.

His eyes fill up with pity, and he holds his arm out- the one without food- and I go sit next to him, curling up.

"I don't wanna move out but, but I don't want to..." I pause, thinking.

"You don't have to move out, I don't mind having a roomie, even if she attracts trouble at every corner," he says in a soft tone, snorting at the end.

I roll my eyes as a smile finds its way onto my face.

"Oh, and Naruto... we still gotta find something for him now— we'll I suppose it'll be me— unless," I go silent at the end, thinking.

He hums, "well I've already got one of you infesting my house, what's another?"

I scoff offendedly then blink.

"You mean it? Cause I can go get him now if you want," I ask.

"Let's wait a while, you guys just got back anyway, he's probably eating or something."

I sensed there was more to it, "and?"

"And I'm comfy." He states with a huff.

I laugh and nod, "me too. Oh! Also, Sasuke was willing to stay with us as in by Naruto and I's side even though his brother showed up!"

He hummed, "really, that's great!"

I nod, "yeah, I'm proud of him! I know it couldn't have been easy, but he's been doing incredible."

He nods and silence falls over us, he reads his book- and I read along with him from the side, whether he noticed or not was beyond me.

I wake up sometime later when the sun is setting- It's rising dumbass -With a killer headache.

I guess this is what happens when you cry so much...

I bring my hand up to my head, pulsing healing chakra in, and close my eyes again turning my head into whatever was nearest to block the sunlight.

I hear a small laugh and my eyes flutter open, I look around confused.

"Good Morning Sakura-Chan!" Naruto exclaims. I blink— Tsunade was here and so was Sasuke.

I slowly peel myself away, bowing my head.

"Good morning, Naruto— and to you two as well," I say, giving a small wave.

Tsunade hums—she was occupied with healing Kakashi.

Sasuke grunts, giving a small good morning in response.

I sit on the couch where Sasuke was sitting, looking up at Tsunade.

"So, what's going on with him?" I ask Tsunade.

She looks up and then back down, "his chakra cords are damaged— the type of Genjutsu was... violent and volatile towards his cerebellum in particular. Although his brain is fine, his body is not. He's not half as bad as whatever you did to the Kazekage," she finishes off, snorting.

I freeze, blushing, "it was that bad?"

She nods, "Uhuh! I healed him and he has yet to wake, impressive considering your age and rank... when Naruto fought like a little puppy I thought you'd be the same. Come to it and the council goes so far as to warn me about you. You're starting to build up a reputation, did you know that?"

I shake my head, almost laughing as pride bubbled in me.

"I didn't even know the council knew about me— what kind of reputation?" I ask curiously.

She grins, "A misfortunate but versatile young lady, is what they said about you-- If I remember correctly. 5 S-Ranked Ninja, I mean that's just pure unluckiness."

I laugh, "Actually, if you include Jiraiya, it's 6! As for the rest of them... I suppose it is unlucky, at least I'm not dead. Yet."

Sasuke turned to me, "then... seven because of Kakashi-Sensei?"

I pause, "Wait a damn minute... eight because of Tenzo?" I say, thinking.

Naruto grins, "To think you're just an itty bitty genin!"

I cross my arms, trying to suppress my smile, "You're a genin too, ya know!"

He pauses for a moment, and in a small voice says, "Oh yeah..."

Tsunade takes her hand off Kakashi, "Well, done... for now. Anyway, you!" She says as she points at me with he eyes narrowed, "don't look at me like that. I saw you heal yourself when you woke up. How'd you learn? Hm?"

She asks persistently, making me lean back into the couch, staring at her with wide eyes.

I give a nervous chuckle, "I- I taught myself."

She raised her eyebrows taking a few steps towards me, staring into my eyes, "you," She points at my chest, "taught yourself?" her voice is high pitched at the end, and she's gaping.

I nod hesitantly, "yeah..."

"Huh, okay..." She stands up again, walking toward the door, "anyway, I have Hokage shit to do, try not to bother me too much. Sakura I'll probably need to see you later, but I'll have someone fetch you so don't worry too much"

Naruto, Sasuke, and I share a look, and I shrug helplessly.

We all sit around for a while before I remember something.

"Naruto! Kakashi was wondering if you wanted to live with us instead? I didn't really want to leave, and he thought-- hey what's one more... so?"

He stares at me for a minute, time passing slowly. He suddenly blinks, slowly as a grin finds it's way onto his face, "Are... you sure?"

"Yup!" I jump out of my skin when I hear Kakashi's voice.

I shoot him a glare, which he ignores as he stares at Naruto, waiting for an answer.

He blinks then turns to Sasuke, "You wanna come too?"

Sasuke's face turns into one of shock as he stares at Kakashi. I snort at him- and Naruto- standing up and stretching.

"I'm gonna go buy some food from the store or something." I say, yawning as I wave goodbye.

-_-_-_-_-_-_

By the time I come back, Kakashi is reading again, Sasuke is sitting with the slightest smile and Naruto is smiling widely.

Naruto pops up when he sees me, "Great! Sakura let's go, help me pack?" he asks.

I shrug and nod, we begin to walk and I turn to Sasuke, "Comin'?"

He blinks and stands up as the three of us make our way out. I pause, "Oops. This is for you my lovely teacher," I grin as I plop some bags onto his lap.

He smiles, ruffling my hair before shoving me towards the door, "Buh-bye!"

I roll my eyes and the three of us make our way to Naruto's house.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

By the end of the day Naruto is almost fully packed, so we decide to go get some food and cram the rest in tonight.

We make our way towards a BBQ place, Sasuke is tired of ramen-- can't disagree with him there.

We open the door and are about to get seated when a voice calls my name, "Billboard Brow?"

I blush at the nickname, turning around to see Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji in a booth.

I wave, "heyy...it's been a while."

Her face falls flat into a pout, "Yeah, well I was mad after you beat me like I was a fly-- but I saw the Kazekage pull you away..."

"She's been worried ever since!" Choji adds.

"Shut it!" She yelps at him, blushing.

Choji offers for us to sit with them —and after getting confirmation from my teammates— we go sit with them.

"Yeah, I was scared too- but I'm alright..." I say, not really sure what to say.

Hesitantly, Ino speaks-- quietly so only I could hear her, "I've... missed you."

Warmth spreads across my face and is followed by a grin, I swing my arm around her shoulder, "I've missed you too! God, we have so much to catch up on, hm?"

She laughs and the conversation begins to flow-- although it's rocky, it's enjoyable.

Later that day an Anbu me never fetched me, essentially dragging me to Tsunade. In the room there were already a few people —Shikaku, Shikamaru, Kakashi in a wheelchair looking like he'd rather be anywhere else, and Asuma.

Tsunade grins at me, "bout time pinky," she laughs at my expression but continues on, "I'm gonna get straight to the point here. Shikamaru Nara and Sakura Haruno, based off of the Chunin exams and what the council has presented me with— as well as some personal observations, I, as Hokage will be bumping you both up from Genin to Chunin."

My jaw almost drops, but instead a grin finds its way onto my face, she seems proud of herself, and the adults in the room all smile and give a short clap or two.

I look at Shikamaru with pride, and we shake hands.

Tsunade tosses our Chunin vests at us then tells us to scram. I have a permanent smile for the remainder of the day.

A/N: I want to have more... women characters present, to be honest. I love Ino, and Tsunade(even though I'm already changing their characters a lot)

I'm curious, what's everyone's favorite part about this story(if you have one).

Hardest thing you've ever had to do?

Ps: You guys have such good music taste whaat!

(Edited 07/27/23)—1790 Words

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

367K 22.3K 95
「𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄? 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘」 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 ❪ sakura centric ❫ ❝To be able to pretend is to be a...
222K 8.3K 23
[Completed] No one thought she would amount to anything. Sakura Haruno, the girl who came from a civilian family. Sakura Haruno, the average me...
3.8K 72 10
Naruto has been ridiculed and shamed. His heart was torn into shreds as he never felt more useless in his life. Moreover, this caused him to drop th...
453K 13.9K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...