My Guardian Angel Fallen from...

By Zeromicz

Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Izumi Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Baku... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Two Heroes Rising: Part 1
Two Heroes Rising: Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Two Heroes Rising #2:Part 1
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 2
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 3
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Two Heroes Rising 3#:The Clone Saga Teaser Trailer
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Official Trailer
Two Heroes Rising 3#: Clone Saga Official Trailer 2
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 1
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 2
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 3
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 4
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 5
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 [ The End]
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 1
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 2
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 3
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 4
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 5
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 6
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 7 [ The End]

Chapter 146

282 9 1
By Zeromicz

Izuku was now seen looking at Y/n letting a lot of power with a bored expression on his face.

Izuku[ Oblivion]:" Hmmm.........." he then summoned his White Eastern Dragon and absorb him so that he could've gained even more power than he already had.

Izuku[ God of Gods]:" Don't do that........." he said as Y/n ended getting teleported right infront of him.

Izuku grabbed her by the troath, Y/n started choking as Izuku was looking at her with a stern expression on his face.

Izuku[ God of Gods]:" Why do I have to be the one to lose? It's unfair? Because its the writing that says it?" he asked her as he then twisted her head making her do a 360°.

Y/n eyes widen as she felt the life leaving her body.

Y/n[ Dragon Phoenix]:( It feels like my whole body is about to break just facing him. How many seconds, can I hold out?) she thought in her head before Izuku spoke up.

Izuku[ God of Gods]:" If you weren't the same deal as me. This would've likely killed you." he said as it appeared as if he can also read her thoughts, actually he read her thoughts the entire time they were fighting.

The scenario then cut to Y/n who appeared as if she didn't have a damage on her. This made her shocked as she touched her troath not having the feeling that Izuku shattered it just a moment ago.

Y/n body was seen trembling as Izuku was just standing there as if he didn't do nothing just that moment ago.

Izuku[ God of Gods]:" Why do you fight when you're so terrified? Why do you risk your life for those who are only a burden to you? Do you really think you can change eveything? When you're so scared?" he asked her almost as if he was mocking her ideals and dreams.

Y/n's body was shaking before she calm down and starred at Izuku dead in the eyes.

Y/n[ Dragon Phoenix]:" They're not a burden, they were desperately trying to save their worlds and you showed them no mercy. How can I turn a blind eye? Did you notice that I was scared? Well, then that's true. I know that at this point you've reached your door. But running away is more embaressing that being scared. Nothing is useless, even my fear and the mortals that you treated as a burden and abandoned. Well, someone like you who bases his relationships solely on gain and loss would never understand. You can laugh all you want." she said.

Izuku[ God of Gods]:( She's clearly not on her true form, but she seems threating.) he thought in his head with a blank expression on his face.

Izuku[ God of Gods]:" Allright then, come. But, before of that..." he said with a bored expression on his face.

Izuku then proceeded to unlock another form of Y/n.

Y/n let out a burst of white light as her body.

Y/n was in shock as she felt much more stronger than before.

Y/n[ White Phoenix]:( Did he just pushed my power to its fullest?!?) she thought in her head as she understood one thing, that if he can do this that means that the difference in power is so immense that if she was in Dragon Phoenix form she would've gotten destroyed easily by Izuku.

Izuku then appeared right infront of her, causing Y/n to flew back at incalculable speed.

But then she felt a barrage of hits connecting to her body.

Y/n gasped in shock as she cough blood out of her mouth.

Y/n[ White Phoenix]:( I still got hit?!?) she said as Izuku grabbed her by the back of her neck and flew down at incalculable speed.

Y/n then unleashed white flames from her body causing Izuku to be strucked by them and creating a huge sphere of white flames.

However Izuku then cancelled out Y/n's attack and came out of it with no damage on him.

Y/n then assumed a Kung Fu stance as she took a deep breath.

Y/n[ White Phoenix]:" MONKEY STYLE!!!!" she yelled as the silhuettes of Hanuman and Sun Wukong appeared behind her.

Izuku[ God of Gods]:" Looks, like it wasn't just for nothing. You've reached that level of mastery. The level every Abstract Being would've been in awe, smething they couldn't dream of reaching." he said with his hands behind his back.

Y/n[ White Phoenix]:( Focus.......) she thought in her head as Y/n flew towards Izuku and landed a spin kick, which Izuku dodge by doing a drop back with his hands behind his back before feeling barrage of hits on his body which pushed him back.

Izuku eyes widen as a smiled appeared on his face.

Izuku[ God of Gods]:" This is-" he was then struck by a palm strike to jaw.

Izuku smiled as he aimed a one inch killer punch towards Y/n face however she avoided it.

Y/n[ White Phoenix]:" KING DRAGON!!!!" she yelled as infinite White Eastern Dragons avatars struck Izuku.

Izuku[ God of Gods]:( The awe that I felt the first time.... and frustration..... The level as distant as a mirage that I was in awe of....... You stepping on that realm....... I'll respond to your achievement wholeheartedly, beloved!!) he thought in his head before he fell himself getting pulled towards Y/n's direction.

Y/n then started assumed a Kung Fu stance as the Yin and Yang Lotus appeared behind her.

Y/n[ White Phoenix]:" PARADISIAL FLARE!!! TATHAGATA!!!!" she yelled as Izuku got struck by both powerful attacks, creating a massive explosion of white light.

Izuku bypassed the powerful attacks and tapped his hand on her chest.

Izuku[ God of Gods]:" Reducing the damage with a counterattack the moment you're hit....it's a good try....... But, that's not enough............." he said calmly as Y/n body blew up in an instant.

However she returned to life again, causing Izuku to smirk.

Izuku[ God of Gods]:" FLY LIKE A BIRD!!!!" he said as he kneel Y/n in the stomach the moment she rebirthed.

Y/n then turn into her White Phoenix Mode and went to eat Izuku.

Izuku bursted out of the white flames showcasing damage from the holy flames, before he regenerated immidiatly.

Izuku then started grinning as he assumed a Kung Fu stance.

Izuku[ God of Gods]:" Nezha, Ao bing,  Wukong, Hanuman, Zeus, Kronos, Helios, Uzume, Fujin, Raijin, Ryujin, Susanoo, Takemikazuchi,  Takeminkata, Izanagi, Izanami, Odin." he continued naming the Gods as his body started glowing multicolor.

Y/n eyes widen as Izuku started wailing on her with ruthlessness as she felt everything not only her body but her determination and will shattering.

Izuku then tore Y/n left arm off, causing Y/n to groan and scream in pain.

Izuku then held Y/n's left arm with a smirk across his face.

Izuku[ God of Gods]:" Are you scared now? Just because you can't die doesn't mean you won't feel pain." he said with a sadistic grin on his face.

Y/n's body bursted into white flames as she healed in immidiatly.

Y/n[ White Phoenix]:( I'm scared because I need to.  Just think........ How can I actually defeat him?) she thought in her head.

Izuku[ God of Gods]:" You're moving despite not being mentally prepared. The fact that you're still drawing breath is because of your status. Something is missing about you....... You're incomplete...... You're an anomaly, that's sad you can't exploit your true self.......even after I pushed you to your limit. It was entertaining, but that's it." he said as Y/n gulped in fear.

Y/n then flew away from Izuku.

Y/n:( NO!!!! IT CAN'T BE WHAT AM I MISSING?!?!  HOW CAN I DAMAGE HIM?!?!? HOW CAN I DAMAGE HIM?!?!?! HOW CAN I DAMAGE HIM?!?!? HOW CAN I DAMAGE HIM?!?! JUST HOW CAN I-) her thoughts were interrupted by Izuku who appeared right infront of her when she was flying.

Izuku[ God of Gods]:" That's the reaction I wanted to see........ Nirvana." he said as Y/n chest exploded in the shape of a Holy cross.

Y/n eyes widen as her body started glowing bright white, but her wound wasn't healing.

Izuku[ God of Gods]:" Sorry, but this is it. You don't have what it takes to take over the skies." he said his body started glowing of various colors as he absorbed Y/n.

Y/n[ White Phoenix]:( N-No, it can't be...... T-This can't be the ending........) she thought before completely getting absorbed by Izuku.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The battle in the Beyond of the Boundless was won over the by God of the Gods Izuku.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku[ God of Gods]:" I'm sorry, love....... But, you never stood a chance even if I gave you one...." he said as God himself went to go see Izuku.

Izuku[ God of Gods]:" Here to celebrate my victory? Do I look happy about this? If you ever did something for us, maybe we wouldn't have ended up like this in the first. Are you done sitting your ass in that shinning throne of yours?" he asked to God with an irritated look on his face as a tear came down Izuku right eye.

One Above All:" You had enough, my child?" he asked.

Izuku[ God of Gods]:" And there you are acting as if nothing happened." he said with hatred.

One Above All:" Did something, happened?" he asked to Izuku as a frown appeared on Izuku's face.

Izuku[ God of Gods]:( Wait......... Why do I feel like........ Something is off?!?) he thought in his head as he touched his chest as he raised an eyebrow.

Then all fo the sudden he felt pain in his chest.

Izuku[ God of Gods]:" AAAARGH!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"he yelled in pain as his body started glowing in multiple colors before his appearence started changing as becoming titanic and deranged.

Right now in the eyes of the One Above All, Izuku Yagi was completed.

Izuku[ God of Gods]:" I̶̛̪̰̪̯͙͂̍́͋̊͂͆̒̈́͂̏͝'̷̫͗̆̋̽̎̈́͐̒͘͘m̵̧̢̧̛̛̞̫̺̘̤̅͒̄͑͌́̔̅̀͗͘ ̸̬̲͕͓͒̇̃͆̏̈̈͗̃́͗͐͜͝͝͝T̴̳͈̹̤̫̞̻͈̰̋͂̾̆̑̎̅̌̏̈́̍̚ͅͅͅḥ̷̡̭͙̳̞̥̜͕̝̠̓̈̾͌̄ë̶̱͔̜̫̪̙̝́̌̒͆̊̓̑̑͜ ̷̮̟͍̹̈̏͗͐́̉͂͛̈́̆̚̚͜͝͠Ś̵̤̠̜̼͈͕͎̓͋̈́͂͒̈́̇̈́̍͘͘͝u̵̡̳̰̭̻̟̹͚̜͎̮̻̤͋̓̏̉͜͜p̶̡̨̲͕͉̪͚̰̗̓̔̏͂̔̀̕ͅr̷̯̙̱̱͍̟̼̗͒è̸̝͍̱̩̲̻͝m̶̡̨͕̣̲̘̩͇̲̏̐̂͋́̂͗̆̋̔̍̓̐͝e̸̼̐̇̐̏̈́̊̐͆̓̚ ̵̢̡̹̳̭̻͙̞̝̤̱̤̐̏͗̇̆͆̇̅͑̌͘͝Ǧ̷̨̺̲̱͊́̈́̊̍̋̐͘̚ͅͅȏ̷̢̘̯̮̹̪̻̰̻̞̤͖͎̝̈́̈́͊̈́͂̋̈́̿̋͝͠ḑ̸̟͖̫̺̗̰͎̥̽̐̋̄͜͜ͅͅ.̷̺͇̠͌́͂̈́̾̌͌͆͆̀̀̊͘͝ͅ ̵̧̰̐̂͒͆̂͠S̴̳̬̣̩̝̦̥̠̠̯͕̰̘̲̦̽͆̄͝u̷̼͖̼͙̬̹͖̻̳̦̪̹͌̀̈̄͒̎̐̈͂̚͝ͅr̶̡̛̙͓̲̟͕̟̼̯͖̒̆͊̽͑̓̌̓͗̈́̌̀̑̚r̷̬̼͉̯̪͓̦̼̞̲̦̤̈́͜ę̵̡̮̼̯̜̻̬̮͙̩̘̀͛̔̅̌̓͋̚n̷̨̢̟̺͍̫̝̙͙̗͌̀̋̂ḓ̸̝͔̘͕̉͋̀̓̃̉͆͒̄͛͘͝͝ě̵̲̺̺͋̔̓͋́́̚ŗ̸̢̛̱̘̮̞̞̱̳̟̰̒̽͊̈́͗͋͐̀͛̅͘͘ ̵̺̩͉̤̖̜̯̜̱̤͖͖̭̈́̀ͅÿ̵̢̳͉̻̲̘̠̘͓̹̰́̇͜o̴̩̯̖͚̗̣͇̟̮̯͇̭̅̒̄͒́̋̄͘u̴̡̡̦͓̳̭̜͕̣̜̤̮͈̦͑͗͌̆̓̓ͅr̴̢̩̰̉̀̑͐̆̌̅̎͠ ̸̞̪̱͍̌̈̄̀͌͌̚͠t̵̨͈͎̳̼͓̱͙̖͓̟̫̔̅̏̌̕͠ͅh̷͉̫̥̖̅̅͐̂̋̍̇̏̿̚͝r̴̫͎̜͌͗̀͛̂͠o̶̮̱̒͑̉̓͐n̵͚͖̭͉̺̖̾̐͊̋̑̂̿̿̔͘̚e̵̢̹͙͚̯̫̦̠̟͘ͅ.̸̨̗̣͕̦̻̺̻̗̼̉̃͑̌̇̅͗̈́̇̅̆͒" he told to the One Above All.

[ A/n: I am the Supreme God. Surrender your throne.]

One Above All:"................." he just starred at Izuku with disappointment.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n was now seen in her regular form inside of a dimension.

Y/n was looking around in confusion as she started walking forward, before she heard the sound of iron which made her turn her head to see what seemed to be a Blacksmith crafting something.

Y/n then started approaching the Blacksmith who then stopped working before she started talking.

Blacksmith:" I didn't expected you here just yet." she said calmly.

Y/n:" I wasn't expecting to be here....... Are you the one that rules this place?" she asked noticing in the statues of her everyone that got annihilated by Izuku and people she knew.

The Blacksmith just laughed.

Blacksmith:" You could say that, but that's is the a simplistic understanding of what I am and what I do.......... I am the Nexus of all Realities." she said.

Y/n:"............... What is going to happen to me? am I gonna die?" she asked to Blacksmith.

The Blacksmith just gave her a motherly smile.

Blacksmith:" The only thing that can happen to you here is what you want to happen. The choice of what you become and where you end up is yours to make. You don't know what you want, do you?" she asked kindly to the red head.

Y/n just looked down and shook her head in agreement.

The Blacksmith then reached her hand to Y/n so that she could take it and made her witness the statues aswell as showcasing her possibilities that could happen.

Y/n then walked up to the statue of Eri kneel down and starred at it.

Y/n:" What are these statues?" she asked.

Blacksmith:" The Souls and the wills that were meant to moving on to whatever they were meant to become next." she said.

Y/n:" Would they have been able to choose what their next life will be like if the skies was still intact?" she asked.

Blacksmith:" Such concern, even thought you didn't have the chance to meet some of them or is it for yourself?" she said.

Y/n:" I wanted to give my everything to him so that he could've been great. I followed him and gave him my support. I wanted for him to achieve greatness, I just wanted to be accepted and he made me feel accepted. It's like I want to hate him with all I got, terminate his existence but would that be hyprocritical of mine because he had suffered aswell? It's like there is no right thing to do. If I let him do that, he'll recreate the world the way he pleases to but should I let him do that? After what he showcased? I-I just wanted to leave everything together with him...... I didn't care about having it all, I just wanted him..... I-I don't understand if I din't do enough..... If I didn't love him enough....... I-I'm not meant to be worth to nothing..... even in this new life...."

Blacksmith:" What if this time you can chose to be someone...." she said causing the statues to crack into pieces as everyone seemed to have gained their physical body.

Y/n eyes widen as Eri looked at her hands and back to Y/n before charging towards her and hugging her leg.

Y/n eyes widen as tears started forming in her eyes.

Y/n then picked up Eri and held her in her arms with tears coming out.

Blacksmith:" Your time is running out......... You must choose, choose for yourself one that could live your burden behind or choose both that will be enough......." she said.

Mina then tapped her shoulder.

Mina:" We love you dummy, just the way you are so remove those tears already and go back on the line..." she said as Y/n smiled before she kissed Eri's forehead and put her down.

Ryand'r:" Let's see each other in the Next Life, big sis." he said with a bright smile on his face.

Izumi:" Don't make our sacrificies in vain, okay?" she said a bright smile.

Y/n took a deep breath before walking up towards the Blacksmith.

Y/n then placed her hand on the stomach of the Blacksmith.

Y/n:" I want to be 'together' again. What if I choose to be together again...." she asked with a smile on her face.

The Blacksmith eyes widen before a smile appeared and her metal body collapsed, revealing to be the other half that was missing of Y/n.

The two missing halfs then grabbed each other hands as they both got engulf in a reddish powerful aura, taking the shape of a Red Glowing Holy Cross.

Eri:" Mama, I love you too. Please, help Papa." she said with teary eyes before they vanish into thin air.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Izuku he was now seen overwhelming the One Above All as held him with his right hand.

Izuku[ God of Gods]:" D̵͇͚̗̜͔̪̫̿͛̀͝ò̴̝ ̶̧̳̹͈͍̺͔̭̫̘̱̼̻̟̔̕ỵ̴̩̥͇̮̦̘͒͌̔̌͒̃͂ỏ̵͍̼͕̤̝̩̦͔̔͋͂̓͒͂́̇̀͘ų̶͔͍̻̞̟͗ ̶̯̠̞̳̿́̌̚s̵̜̻̞̯̩̭̩̤͂̿̆̋͂̐̓͗̐͒̑̐͘͠t̵̢̧̬͇̲̩̳̲̘̓͑̃̀͘͜͠͠i̴̩̯̝͚̥̹̬͚̥͈̟̺͔̙͐̋͌͗̇͜͝l̷̡̡̺̜̙̙̦̰͙͊͗̊̾̏́̓͘͜l̸̡̢̮̳͇͓̟̣̗̰̆͛̇̍͗͑̃̌̊͝͝ ̵̠̻̮̼̱̖͙̫̱̤̺̭̿̋̌̊̒͘͘ͅh̵͕̫̪̗͈͙̝̗̜̔̈̓͊͊͑̐̊̂͐́̀̈́̾͜ä̵̭v̶̨͈̭̺̰̘̮̯̯͓̲̯̆͑̀̀̆̉̕̚ͅȩ̸̛͇͍͕̪̯̺̲̲̪̱̓̑͆̉̈́̉̈́̀̈́̅͘ ̷̢̢̞̜̬͚̳̀̂͂̽̀̓̄̈́̒̽͋͝s̴̢̟͍͕̖̱̺̭̫̣̫̫͙̮̈́̓͒͗̈́̈́͌̇͋͠͝ǫ̷͚̰͉̰̬̳̜̻͇̂̋̉̿͆̄̓m̶̠̀̾̍͋̏e̷̲̦̞̬͔̩̘͍̜͎͉͖͛͑̈́͒̇͛͊̏͝t̷̨̮̱͖̫̣̓́̌̐̐̌͋̄̚ȟ̸̡̹̙̮̥̳̫͖̻̦̄̉̆̕i̶̘̊n̸͙̬̝͙͉͉͙͇̝̮̒̎́̏͛̔g̸̨̨̡̗̰̰̘̻̬̞͇̜̗͂͐̾̂̈́͘ ̵̢̝̝̩͆̂̽͐̀̀̓̂̋͊͂̏͘̕ͅẗ̸̲̭̬̗̜͚̬̝̭́͒̃̏̀̒͋̓́̉͌ơ̵̠͖̥͔̱̥̙̝̜͖͚͇̍̏̎̅͑ͅ ̶̘͍̖̂ṡ̵̮̖̱̭͖͔̻̩̆̃́̂̇̀̔̄͘͝ͅͅḧ̴͇̠̫̮͙̰̬́͆̇͊̒̂̌͛̐̕͠͠ǫ̴̥͎̞͕̯̺̏̒̊̓̿̔͗̈́̀̕͘͝w̷̨̤͙̮̠̙͖͔̗̜͝ ̵̨̰̠̞̺̲̳͓̺̐̓̓̇͒͋̽̀̂́̓̒̆͠ͅͅm̶̡̛͕͇͈͖͇̤̩̞̥͉̘̾͆͆̉͂͒̂̀̚͜e̶̡̨͇͉̜̳̼͈̲̠͉̬̎̋̀͊̎̐́̈́̚ͅ?̸̧̪͇̤̦̪̤͎̫͚̤͇͂̉̇̑̐͌̀͑̚͘" he asked to the One Above All, while squeezing him.

[ A/n: Do you still have something to show me?]

Izuku then saw small explosions happening in the Beyond of Boundless almost as if it was fire works.

Izuku tilted his head in confusion.

One Above All:" Power circulates, energy doesn't disappear. It's just passed on to something else." he said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was without a doubt, the birth of a new myth......... Genesis..... The Origin.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku[ God of Gods]:" Ḩ̴̤̜͉̖͔͔̮̩͌͝e̸̡̡̨̲̙͙͆̈́̈͌̃̕̕͝y̸̧͇͉̱̺̟̜̣͈̖̗̓͌̄͋̈̀̾̔̓͋͌̚͝,̶̙̯̎͆͝ ̶̡̛̛̞̉͌́̾͌̄̓̔̈̎͊̚I̴̢̢̱̻̳͙̝̟͋͘ ̸̡͚̀ḱ̴̳̯̯̝̝̫͊͑̈͝ỉ̶͉̯͚̗͋̅͆͆͌̓ļ̷̨͔͍̪̲̜̙͉̹̒̊̅́̀͆̋̅͗͆̚͝͝ͅl̸͔̺̹̀́e̶̡̛̬̩͙͈̲͈̓͆͠d̶͈̟̜͙͔̥̣̙͉͖͈̗̥͂̃̀͠ ̸̰̘̪̐̒̋͘ỹ̴̝̯͚̹͉̔͆̑̓̎̐̉̇̀̕͜͠͠o̸͚̒͆̾̓̇̏̍͘͝ư̴̱͈̬͓̘̜̞̘̦̥̘̱̋͋̃͂̌̈́͗́̾̊͘͘ ̴̧̞͇̩̻̭̏̐̐͂͋͒̈́̏͆̚͘̕d̴͛̀̐̋ͅī̴̫́̋̀́̓̿̄́d̸̛̩͇͚̠̜̖̞̩̖͂̽̑͌̅n̴̨̠̝͍̺̣͚̈́̎͊̐̋̕̕̕͜'̵̛̙̱̲̦͌̓̄̉̂̌̅̃́͛̀̏͝t̵̨̘̦͖͕̩͓̹̰̳̀̒̀̋̈́͜͝ ̴̝̙̲̞̪͍̞́͊̇́̄̐͑́͛͒͝Ị̸̢̡̛͇̒̉̌͗̀͊̏̄͑́̉̆̐̀?̸̧̛̫̥͎̙̠̦̖̝̦̠̙̥̏͒̈́͠ͅͅ ̴̮̮̘̥̙̤͔̤͕͙͇̬̌͊͊͑̇̐̃̕̚͝͝T̴̡̛̛͎͉͎̘̩͍̰̓̂̅͆́̒̓͆͗̉ͅh̶̡̪͔͉̫̮͙̬͙̫̜̯̠͕̋̍̃̔́̄̽͝͝ē̶̩̽̂n̵̡̧̞͇̖̮̑̀̅͆ ̷̭̬̭̭̪̰̙̺͕̣͔͊͐̄̂͆́̈̎͂͋̔̊͜͜͠ͅh̴̢͎̙̹̠̘͐̍̍͐̿̋͆̄͆̋͆̆́o̵̰̘̖̝͍̥͐̿̿͆͑̿͒̑͆̋͗̕͝͝ẃ̵͎̞̜̘͇͚̈́̋̇͑̓̂͊̀̎̍͘͜͠ ̴͙̻̹̂͑̈́i̴̡̦̗͍̫͇̰̲͍̼͒͂̂͋̋̈́͒́͛̍̆͘s̴͓̫̳̣̠͔͑̆͊̏̋̏̽̈̾̏̄̋̈́̚ͅ ̴̢͕̘̟̟͉͇̮͉̹̉͂̓̄͆̆͝i̵̡̛̖̱̠̫̾̐̈́̾̅̊̒̀̒͘̚͠ͅt̵̢̠̭̩͔̖̣̫͐͂̏͒͗̉̋͘͠ͅ ̴̧̡̢̛̟̫̟̮͕̩̻̖̀̿̈́͒̆͒͗͆̊̉̒͝ͅt̴͕͎̺̞̗̞̣͍̳͕̥̼̳͗̈́h̵̨̛̰̺̟͙̰̞̰̟̙͆ͅa̷̧̡̨̛̱̰̦̺̣͔͙̹̯͈͆͗̿ͅţ̷̟̰̰̱̭͇͕͌̇̾͛͘ͅ ̸̢̡̛̘̪̮͓͙̤̼͇̗̰̙̦̳͋̏͆̊̈́͊̚̕y̵̨̛̼͇̑̂͗͊̏̽̀̚ȯ̵̖͎̞͉̯͘u̵͇͕̘͕̞̗̫̺̗͓̎̓̚͜͜ͅ'̵̢͍̫͙̱̐̑́̏͒͜ͅr̷̢͇̙͖̔̕͜ȅ̵̲͍̭̿̏̆̊̊̾͐͆̃͋ ̵͎͕͙̮̳͇̹͛̿̊̍͑̈́͒̈̓͐̈̒͒͝ͅͅs̵̬̝̱̱̳͓͈̖̞̙̆̓̆̋́̀͋̆̚̚͠͝ṯ̴̨̡̧͚̞͙̪̲̞̘̗̬̼̥͊͊̒͂i̶̜̼͖̼̅̒͒̉ͅl̵̘̠̺̗̣̘̭͍̯̠̜̝͂ͅl̸̢̨̡̞̦̞̯̭̞͖̝̅̽́̀ ̸̧̙͚͑̑̈͌͌̋͑̆̄̏͌͗̏̋t̷̨̹̦̩̰͇͇̂̊͋͊̿̑͘͘͝ȟ̵̗̙̘̫̼͙͎̗̥͙̤͗̽̾̃̋̈́̇͛̿̋̿̕͠ͅe̶̬̗̿̎̾̈́͋̽́̅͑́͒͘̕͜͝r̴̨͍͙̦̳̝̘̓̈̏̐̆̃͊̉̔̀́́͂ę̵̨̝̳̫͓̬͔̣͓͓̪̙͍̀̂̏́̀͘?̴̬̙̥̬̪͓͎͉̹͍͖͝"  

[ A/n: Hey, I killed you didn't I? Then how is it that you're still here?]

He demanded to the being floating infront of him starring at him with a blank expression on her face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 544 9
Uraraka found out about middle school and she told the class about everyone turning against Bakugou except three. Little did they know Bakugou didn't...
55.3K 1.6K 62
Being the distant friend of Izuku Midoriya and also being a stand up friend of him from Katsuki Bakugo..And added..Being a rivalry of Shoto Todoroki...
714K 15.9K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...