My Guardian Angel Fallen from...

By Zeromicz

Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Izumi Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Baku... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Two Heroes Rising: Part 1
Two Heroes Rising: Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Two Heroes Rising #2:Part 1
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 2
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 3
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Two Heroes Rising 3#:The Clone Saga Teaser Trailer
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Official Trailer
Two Heroes Rising 3#: Clone Saga Official Trailer 2
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 1
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 2
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 3
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 4
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 5
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 [ The End]
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 1
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 2
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 3
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 4
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 5
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 6
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 7 [ The End]

Chapter 139

315 8 0
By Zeromicz

Guy Gardner was now on his knees severly beaten as Omega Spawn was standing over him.

Guy Gardner:( What the hell?....... His power is so massive...... I can feel myself getting crushed....... What is this? Respect? Fear? Terror? No, it's different...... more of a mixed feeling......I've felt this before....... Aaah, I know what it is....... Awe...........) he thought on his head before falling face on the ground being the last Green Lantern standing.

Guy Gardner:( He's too much...... Even all us combined didn't even do nothing......... He's a monster out of this world........ This is why they said to never mess with the Multiverse....... It's full of entities that you don't know what limit they have.......) he thought on his head as being him stood the corpse of the Green Lantern, who got their souls taken by Omega Spawn.

Guy Gardner:( If no one stops him..... Existence will be doomed........ If only I had the power to do something.........) he thought in his head as Omega Spawn then picked him up by the hair and proceeded to rip it off completely.

Omega Spawn then opened his mouth revealing razor teeth and proceeded to  start chewing Guy Gardner's head and then swallow it.

Omega Spawn:" What a great feast I have gotten, my lord. The Green Lanterns......... No, all lanterns have been eliminated........." he communicated to Izuku that he ended his side of the mission.

Omega Spawn then pressed his hand on the living planet and proceeded to make it explode.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

On planet Earth, in the secret high tech lab, Mahoro was seen comforting Eri as Kota clentched his fists in anger holding the tears that were about to come out his eyes.

Katsuma had a sad look on his face as he looked at the high tech screen to see human lives decreasing faster than you can expect.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Izuku he was now watching everyone falling to desperation and deaths happening with a blank expression on his face.

Izuku:" They were born too soon for the world to have them there........ Those children are different........ And I don't just mean the way they look...... There's no hope of them resonating with the Golden Age........ They're not even Golden or Silver Age........ They are the lowest of the low......." he said as he made sure that the children and adults heard his words from planet Earth.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nejire was in shock at how Izuku wanted to cut ties with his adopted daughter Eri and let her die and the other children that didn't do nothing wrong.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku then spoke up.

Izuku:"......................... I'm not taking none of you with me........... My Heaven will welcome you in a couple of years.... No, eons once I'm done with the Abaddon........... I'm not taking you too, Y/n........ You got to have to wait......." he said as he decided to cut ties with the people who were even friends with him and stated that once he would recreate the 'New World' they will be by his side, until then for all he cares...... they can die there beneath him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mirio, who was in the dark dimension with the Villains and Heroes,  was in awe as he listened to the words coming from his sworn brother mouth.

Mirio:( His heart...... is completely crushed............ H-He......... only gave us time to prepare out of pity..... because he knew....... he knew....... We didn't even win from the start.......) he thought in his head as the demons were enjoying humanity suffering.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku from Universe 01 just grinned as he was floating in the combined Universe with his six red wings.

Izuku[ Universe 01]:" Look at this bastard..... The worst of us all....... You're becoming just like 'him'...." he said with a smirk as the demon Izuku was comparing main stream Izuku to God ignoring the lives he had created and referring main stream Izuku as the worst of all of the counterparts.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

General Lupercio was now seen starring down the fallen Heroes and Villains with a bored expression on his face.

General Lupercio:" Allmight, did you say? You know what? I can't stand you all. So why don't you all just die. Right now." he said as he raised his gigantic demon sword and swong it down towards the Heroes and Villains seemingly shattering the Dark Dimension.

General Lupercio then raised an eyebrow as he noticed that his attack didn't fully go in and tilted his head to see Izumi weilding the powers of the greek Gods and using a barrier to protect her allies.

Izumi:" What the heck? You were going to war and din't even call me? Oh, yeah..... that's right, it's because you guys still think that..... I'm not worthy? Should I prove you wrong now?" she asked calmly as the demon general was in shock as the Dark Dimension got fixed back in an instant.

Izumi then flew faster than the speed of light and flew through General Lupercio chest while covered in Zeus lighting power.

General Lupercio looked at the hole on his chest before he felt eletricty going through his entirer body because Izumi was touching his heart and unleashing such energy.

Izumi:( I'm not the same as before........ I changed......... THUNDERBOLT!!!!) she thought in her head as Gneneral Lupercio body started glowing blue as the godly eletricty ended up striking the other demons nearby and causing them to explode.

General Lupercio:" AARGH!!!! NO!!!!! NO!!!!!! AAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!" the huge demon yelled before his body carbonized completely aswell as his sword.

Izumi then got out of General Lupercio chest and inhale a lot of air before blowing it out her mouth completly sending General Lupercio body parts flying away.

Izumi then looked down before flying down to the Heroes and Villains.

Izumi:" Are you okay, everyone?" she asked to them.

Allmight:" Erm....... Y-Yeah........ I-Izumi." he said in shock by what he witnessed.

Izumi then turned to an injured Shoto and all of the sudden apologized.

Izumi:" I'm sorry, Shoto." she said as Shoto was confused.

Shoto:" What are you talking about Izumi?" he asked in confusion.

Izumi:"................. That was Endevour.........." she said as Shoto eyes widen as he felt pale that the demon general that Izumi just took out was his father.

Izumi knows this because she can recognize energy signatures despite how they have changed.

Izumi:" Everyone...... listen carefully, some of those upper members have relation to us....... The Demon General was the Todoroki's head family, The Smiling Pale faced one that some of you have probably have seen on TV or witnessed themselves was Aizawa-Sensei, The other ones I still don't know because I haven't faced them yet." she said as Present Mic was in shock that his close friend from High School got turned in to such a monster.

Miruko:" Wait, while we're here talking what about the big ass dragon-" she was then interrupted by the sounds of a girl having the best time of her life as all of the present witnessed Mar'i using the dragon as a jump rope while in her 'Red Star' form.

Mar'i:" HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" she said happily as many of the present sweatdropped.

Mar'i then got inside of the dragon by entering his mouth and started jumping up and down causing the Red East Dragon to feel sick as.

The Red East Dragon then tried to use his flames to cook Mar'i insde of his stomach however it seemed impossible because Mar'i removed the dragons flame making him unable to spit fire.

The Red East Dragon started gagging before losing consciousness and crashed on the ground of the Dark Dimension.

Mar'i then got out of the Red East Dragon by bursting through the Dragons belly.

Mar'i:"UPPITY!!!!!" she yelled happily, showcasing her 'Red Star' form very similar to her mother but a bit different.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ryand'r was now standing infront of menacing God Cyttorak with a serious expression on his face.

Ryand'r:" Where is my sister?"he demanded to the God Cyttorak as Cyttorak starred him down.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Izuku from the main stream Universe he had still a blank expression on his face.

Izuku:" I was foolish..... I thought there was a huge difference in power between God Given user and Natural Force users.......But from the Gods perspective, the difference barely matters at all......I........ I hate so called Entities. And....... I hate self belief of mortals too....... I'm going to erase every entities and change mortals........... I'm going to get back Nirvana and the Eden that was stolen from the rest those two foolish individuals........" he said referring to the faithful mistake made by Adam and Eve.

Izuku:" Only those who survive this disaster will have the chance to evolve...... So, I need you mortals to die for the sake of........ 'Us'............." he said as the crown of thorns got tigher, but it didn't affect Izuku as his eyes started changing as the pupils became 'T' shaped like the Holy Cross.

Then Izuku from Earth 01 appeared behind main stream Izukus throne and started talking.

Izuku[ Universe 01]:" Excuse me..... Sorry to interrupt, but..... I need to talk to you about a little problem with the contract you made with the Devil during your absence on earth....... That contract puts a lot of restrictions on what we're allowed to do...... Would you like to break the contract?" he asked to the mainstream Universe Izuku, warning his counterpart that he can't kill him.

Izuku from the main stream universe then sighed.

Izuku:" Don't move...." he said as the demon prince Izuku was confused before all of the sudden he got teleported infront of his main stream conterpart on his knees and unable to move.

Izuku[ Universe 01]:( My body is frozen?) he thought on his head unable to even talk from the outside.

Izuku then spoke up.

Izuku:" Gods and mortals. Demons. Angels. A binding oath. In the name of the Supreme God. I hereby break the non aggression contract made by the rapresentatives of the 4 races. And..... I want you dead." he said as he was not getting deceived by his counterpart as all of the sudden Izuku from Universe 01 rose up as main stream Izuku summoned 3 needles and flung them at the demon prince hands and he third one through his feet.

The demon prince yelled in pure pain as those holy needles were burning him.

Izuku then summoned a holy cross, picked the holy cross and got up his throne.

The demon prince looked terrifed as Izuku starred him with a blank expression.

Izuku:" You should've stayed where you belong....." he said in a dark tone.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Cyttorak was now looking down at Ryand'r who dared to challenged him.

Cyttorak:" Your people...... I can feel their death and suffering." he said taunting the prince of Tamaran.

Ryand'r:" I could careless about my people. They betrayed my beloved sister. Where is she? What did you to her? What have you done of her?" he asked angrily at Cyttorak who only response was raising his fist up as he didn't like to get boss around by someone beneath.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile back with Izuku he was now standing infront of his counterpart from Universe 01, who got crucified upside down and kept on burning.

Izuku:" Mortals are still my top priority. But mortals as they are now..... aren't good enough... They have to evolve...... to the next level......." he said as to an hallucination of a younger Izuku.

Younger Izuku( hallucination):" How can you say that knowing how many people will have to die for that next level?" the little boy asked.

Izuku:" New wine in new wineskins.... New bread in new breadskins......  Reforms always require some kind of sacrifice.... Those who survive will be given a chance to evolve...... I'm going to rebuild civilizations.....mortals needs a new set of teachings.........." he said as meanwhile on earth cracks started forming as a sea of blood burst through the grounds of the planet covering it up.

Younger Izuku ( hallucination):" You call this rebuilding?" he asked innocently as the fallen angels were dancing with the corpse of the people they have slaughter, atleast their remainings.

Izuku:" I'm chancing everything...... from habits to capabilities to the method of survival...... all the way down to the genetic level......." he said as he hallucinated Y/n talking him out of this.

Y/n( hallucination):" Y-You have no right to do that!!!!" she yelled.

Izuku:" Rights aren't given, they're seized, I've got the power to seize that right for myself. You need to know where power is needed." he said as on planet Earth everything was upside down, literally, the buildings and creations made by humanity were now upside down aswell as the seas, oceans and the sky.

Izuku:" And I've decided to use this power." he said as he proceeded to clentch his right fist and destroy planet Earth in an instant, not caring if they were people on it and this caused a black hole that start sucking the entire combined universe, basically the entire Multiverse.

Izuku:" Hmmmmmm? How strange, it always take the bad guys so much time to do this. Yet, I did this easily..... Am I better than a bad guy? Well after all I'm the Supreme God.......... I'M THE DEFINITION OF POWER-" he was then interrupted by the black hole stopping to absorb the entire Multiverse as he raised an eyebrow in confusion before all of the sudden he felt a tap on his shoulder which caused him to turn.

Koichi:" You were saying, mate?" he asked with a pissed expression on his face as Izuku starred at his complexion.

Izuku:( Enigma Force?) he thought in his head with a blank expression on his face.

Koichi:" You little punk. You get a little bit of Cosmic powers and go nuts? What type of bullcrap is that?" he asked angrily to Izuku.

Izuku:" GET. YOUR. HAND. OF. MY. SHOULDER. INFERIOR. LIFEFORM." he warned Koichi to not test him.

The moment Izuku said those words, he felt the right side of his body falling apart as he was in shock to see that Koichi erase half of his body.

Koichi:" Oops, I may have mistunderstood what you say...... You said that I should've get my hand of your shoulder...... Looks like my powers didn't took that lightly.......or literally..." he said in a mocking tone as Izuku smirk before his body glowed bright golden recreating his right side immidiatly

Izuku:" What a shame my powers react really well in my body, Crawler former of Japan Vigilante." he said with a smirk on his face.

Koichi:" Well, looks like this is going to be one heck of a year...." he said as he knew that the fight was not going to be as easy as he thought as he noticed what happened to the counterpart of main stream Izuku, the demon prince condition were terrible.

Koichi:( Jeez, he doesn't even show mercy to himself either..... This kid is all the way nuts......) he thought in his head.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Existence was seen trembling and cracks forming in it, because of the fights between those two protagonists of the same story.

The sake of Multiverse was in the hands of Koichi right now.

Koichi was using the powers of the Enigma Force and Izuku his beyonder powers and they seemingly were matching and for a brief moment it was seemed as if Izuku was getting overpowered.

Koichi struck Izuku with an Enigma Force punch into the chest, which then turned gigantic and crushed Izuku into Existence causing cracks even more and more

Koichi arm then return back to normal as he looked at Izuku seemingly crushed body with a bored expression on his face.

Koichi:" Supreme God, my ass....." he said as he sent a cosmic energy wave towards Izuku to destroy his existence.

Koichi:" Oh, I'm not done yet, buddy..." he said as he used his left index finger to summon two Universe in the shape of two spheres he created and then grabbed both spheres clentched them and gather more power to feed his energy wave.

Izuku was literally getting hit by the power of a relative of God himself and seemingly was unable to counter attack.

Koichi then grabbed a piece existence and started stretching it like it was gum and created a sword from it.

Koichi then pulled up infront of Izuku seemingly dying body and proceeded to cut him into pieces.

Koichi then used the piece of existence and turn it into a bag and wrapped Izuku body pieces into it.

Koichi:" I'm a smart guy. I won't even give you the chance!!!!!" he then started shaping the bag into a marble.

Koichi then shoved his hand into his Enigma Force head and pulled out a baseball bat made from the Enigma Force and proceeded to smack the marble in which Izuku body pieces were in it as the tiny marbe was hitting every single side of existence like a ping pong ball.

Koichi:" Serves you right, punk." he said before Izuku pulled out right behind him with a sadistic smile on his face.

Izuku:" AMAZING!!! THE ENIGMA FORCE IS AMAZING!!!!!!! SO, YOU BASICALLY CAN DO EVERYTHING WITH IT?!?!? YOU'RE UNBEATABLE!!!!!!!!" he yelled with a sadistic creepy smile on his face.

Koichi simply turned with a bored expression on his face.

Koichi:( This brat...... Is he even......... taking me seriously.....) he thought in his head as Izuku then put a calm smile.

Izuku:" Despite how great it is however....... It is not that impressive, sure you can become some sort of God with it.......but, you're not everywhere..." he said with a smile on his face.

Koichi:" What?" he said before his left arm started twitching as he proceeded to remove his mask unwillingly for a odd reason.

Koichi:( What the?!? My body!!!) he thought in his head as his right side of the face became that of regular Izuku.

Koichi/Izuku:" Surprise." he said as Koichi was shocked that Izuku possessed his body.

Koichi/ Izuku:" Despite how powerful the Enigma Force is....... It was the Beyonders who gave it this much power........" he said as he informed Koichi that the Beyonder were the ones that created the god named Enigma.

Koichi/Izuku:" W-What? N-NO!!! S-So, you're-" he was then interruopted by Izuku who spoke up.

Koichi/ Izuku:" You fool, I'm All for All for a reason........ Because I'm all of them........." he said as Koichi close his eyes and tried to regain control, but Izuku counter him from doing such thing.

Koichi/ Izuku:" Damn it..... When are you gonna stop stooping so low, Izuku Yagi?!?" he asked but, Izuku only said one thing.

Koichi/Izuku:" Look up....." he said as he made Koichi look up to see an eye starring at them in Existence.

This made Koichi understand that Izuku, was far superior than him.... that he has everything in control now.

Koichi/Izuku:" Oh, no.......No, no.............." he said as he felt the despair.

Koichi/ Izuku:" All my knowledge, power and..... tenacity got me this far........ I will never go back being the weak mortal I once was............" he said as he proceeded to fully take over Koichi and merging with him becoming an unbeatable entity.

Ultimate Izuku:" Now go away, sinners....." he said as he made the Multiverse disappear into the black hole he created.

Izuku from the Silver Age ended getting caught up in it since he was holding the combined Universes and perished.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 6.6K 43
Izuku Yagi lived a happy life along with his sister Izumi Yagi and his friends the Todoroki's twins (Shoto and Shoko) and the Bakugo's twins ( Katsu...
1.3M 44.5K 137
JOZAWA Conversation Hearts & SIDE STORIES tied to this work are on my page! (Y/n) was born with a water manipulation and creation quirk, destined to...
387 22 11
Photo Shopped Pictures mushed together so I guess I drew it but also not! I Do Not Own The Characters! This story is a MHA x Lethal Company sort of...
145K 1.9K 33
Izuku Mugen, formally Yagi never had a happy life. His father, Hisashi Midoriya, died before he was born. His mother, Inko(Xtreme) married Toshinori...