My Guardian Angel Fallen from...

By Zeromicz

Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Izumi Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Baku... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Two Heroes Rising: Part 1
Two Heroes Rising: Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Two Heroes Rising #2:Part 1
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 2
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 3
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Two Heroes Rising 3#:The Clone Saga Teaser Trailer
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Official Trailer
Two Heroes Rising 3#: Clone Saga Official Trailer 2
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 1
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 2
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 3
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 4
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 5
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 [ The End]
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 1
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 2
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 3
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 4
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 5
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 6
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 7 [ The End]

Chapter 132

276 7 0
By Zeromicz

With Mar'i and Y/n from Universe 60, it seemed that Y/n from Universe 60 was using her crystal ball to see the events that have happened to her younger counterpart of the main stream Universe, until her capture as Mar'i was looking at those events in awe as she felt so miserable compared to either her mother or father.

Mar'i:( I'll never be able to reach a level like that.....) she thought in her head.

Y/n from the Universe 60 the made the crystal ball disappear as she believed that that's all she needed to see.

Mar'i then got into the formation as she prepared herself to fight before Y/n from Universe 60 then unleashed a light hearted chuckle as she stated that for now, fighting her is no needed since she needed to level up.

This caused Mar'i to get confused, before Y/n from the Universe 60 goes to offer her explanation.

Y/n [ Universe 60]:" The goal of the first part of this training is to reach the maximum level for you. The secret to master that type of power is to power up while keeping energy within the body, to prevent it from leaking out. This is the best way to achieve your fullest potential.  There will be three steps. The first consists of you to become one within your inner self. To put it more simply, you'll have to unleash all your power in there...." she said as she pointed out at her right causing an interdimensional door to appear out the nowhere.

Y/n [ Universe 60]:" You'll have to face your weaknesses, emotions and inner demons...... To succeed, rigor, focus and explosiveness will all be needed. Though the hardest part will be the perfect synchronisation. Required for the chamber to explode." she said calmly as Mar'i then turned serious and nodded.

Mar'i then walked up towards the door and opened revealing another dimension in which she would've trained.

But with who you may ask? Well an adaptoid, the same that Y/n previously used for training.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile back on Tamaran Melissa announces that the training should begin now and addressing a specific group of warriors, she informs they are the fifth squad and to remember it well. 

Melissa:" You already know the three Commanders standing beside me." she said in a serious tone.

Commander, formerly Prince, Zerep was known to for his strength and being one fo the most powerful warriors in planet Tamaran.

-  Zerep, 1st Commander of the army of Tamaran-

The Second Commander, fomerly Lieutenant of the Tamaranean Army, was Taryia. She was an experience strategist and bold warrior. She has won battles without ever mobilizing a single soldier of hers.

- Taryia, 2nd Commander of the army of Tamaran -

The Third Commander was Oleand'r. She was the best of the best in tactical fighting and private investigation. She has successfully dismantled 364 forces of the Citadel Empire. It's better to never try to hide anything from her.

- Oleand'r, 3rd Command'r of the army of Tamaran-

Melissa instructs the rest of the soldiers to make four mixed groups. Each group will go in front of one of the Commanders or herself upon asking if she makes herself clear, hundreds of voices chant back in approval.

Amping them up, Melissa bellows she didn't hear them.

Melissa:" HAVE I BEEN CLEAR?!?!" she yelled.

Tamaranean soldiers:" Yes, m'am!!!!" they all yelled in unison.

Melissa:( Hm!! I feel like I'm really going to enjoy this job.) she thought in her head as a smile appeared on her face, however all of the sudden there was a sound of wincing in pain as she used her supersight to see a Tamaranean girl striking a Tamaranean boy in the head.

???:" What are you looking at?" she asked with a smirk on her face as a frown appeared on Melissa's face.

Melissa:( Hmmm...... talking about 'peaceful kingdom' my ass Queen Komand'r........... I'm gonna have to be smart.........) she thought in her head before she calls out the Tamaranean girl.

Melissa:" Hey, you!!! Make your way to Zerep's group!!!!" she odered the Tamaranean girl with the bad attitude.

???:" Huh?!? What?!? I thought we all get to choose our own groups!!!!!!" she yelled angrily at Melissa.

- Rendll, Private soldier -

Melissa then speed blitz right infront of her in an instant and grabbed her by her reddish hair, Melissa screamed at her not to argue with her.

This made many Tamaranean soldiers back away in fear, which made Melissa confused before realizing that the 8'2" Tamaranean known as Commander Zerep was holding her up by the back of her red cape.

Zerep:" It would be better to not use extreme violence.... Let her go." he said with an hint of anger as veins appeared on Melissa head.

Melissa:" Excuse me? Have I heard right? Who allowed you to step in? You got some nerve to do that..... when you didn't do that for 'her'." she said referring to Y/n as she was the rightful Queen of Tamaran and while she was saying those words she was clentching her hand harder causing Randll to scream in pain.

Dozens of murmus breaks out in the crowd as they wondered if they are going to fight.

Tamaranean Soldier*whisper*:" Are they gonna fight?" she asked.

Tamaranean Soldier *whisper*:" How dare she talk to the Commander like that? If they do fight one will be supporting Zerep." he said.

Oleand'r calls out for all the Tamaraneans to be quiet.

Oleand'r:" Be silent!!! What are those whisperings for?" she asked angrily as Taryia objects.

Taryia:" Do you realize the lack of respect the Earthling is showing?" she asked to Oleand'r.

Oleand'r:" That's not the point. Reacting like that isn't appropriate of a soldier of Tamaran. Such behaviors are unworthy of us.... Althought if this 'Melissa' has an issue with us........." she said as she started approaching the scene.

Zerep let go off Melissa, allowing the Kryptonian to trow Rendll far away as like a baseball ball like if she was nothing compared to her.

Zerep:" You now have two issues if you have a problem...... if you dare to address scum.....Aside from the Queen, everybody is skeptical about your ability to lead us." he said referring to Y/n and Melissa leading skills.

Zerep then started cracking his neck towering over Melissa as Melissa started noticing she was cornered by the other two Commanders of the army of Tamaran.

The entire army of Tamaran appears to be trying to starring down on Melissa.

Melissa:" Huh? What is this? Your doubting about my legitimacy? Just like you doubt on the 'Right One'? Well then.............." she said.

As it seems a giant fight is about to break out, a Tamaranean guard tried to be the mediator of peace. She quells for everyone to calm down, they will find a compromise.

However the ground beneath them was starting to shake without control as Melissa eyes were glowing bright red.

Melissa:" You seem to have forgotten SHE is also part of your empire!!!!!!!! BUT DON'T WORRY, BECAUSE IF SHE WAS THERE!!!! SHE WOULD'VE DONE WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DO NOW!!!!! I'M GOING TO CRUSH THAT ARROGANCE THAT YOU DEVELOPED ON HER BEHALF!!!!! COME AT ME!!! ALL OF YOU!!!" she yelled as she was going to fight the Commanders, because of them especially Zerep disrespecting Y/n.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

With the training of the our Heroes more or less beginning..... What will happen to Y/n? Or the balance of Multiverse? The Cosmic and Abstract Beings? Among other issues, will Izumi live up to the people's expectations and perhaps most surprising of all........ Will victory be assured?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n's body was now seen going through a phase of decaying as the light in her eyes was becoming more and more dark as the God Tree kept feeding of her vital energy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 1.6K 62
Being the distant friend of Izuku Midoriya and also being a stand up friend of him from Katsuki Bakugo..And added..Being a rivalry of Shoto Todoroki...
724K 18.3K 97
After being saved from the league of villains you where met with the man who let you in his home with open arms Meeting his goofy class you've grown...
30.2K 568 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
216K 6.4K 43
ห—หห‹ [ ๐๐ž๐š๐, ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฉ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ] หŽหŠห— ยท๐–ฅธยท After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...