My Guardian Angel Fallen from...

By Zeromicz

Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Izumi Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Baku... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Two Heroes Rising: Part 1
Two Heroes Rising: Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Two Heroes Rising #2:Part 1
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 2
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 3
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Two Heroes Rising 3#:The Clone Saga Teaser Trailer
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Official Trailer
Two Heroes Rising 3#: Clone Saga Official Trailer 2
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 1
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 2
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 3
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 4
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 5
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 [ The End]
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 1
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 2
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 3
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 4
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 5
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 6
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 7 [ The End]

Chapter 130

260 8 0
By Zeromicz

Staring down the Kryptonian...... The Queen of Tamaran known as Komand'r tells the traveller that she has heard she comes from another planet. Even for herself, that's quite the curiosity.

Komand'r:" What's your story? What brings you to this place?" she asked to Melissa.

Melissa then got straight to the point.

Melissa:" I have no time to lose with your 'stories'. I have come here for-" she was then interrupted by Komand'r who spoke up.

Komand'r:" Listening to, or telling a story is never a waste of time......... Is it?" she asked with a dark aura coming out of her body and a forced smile on her face, which caused many Tamaranean warriors to look away in fear.

Melissa:"................... In that case, tell me yours. I had never seen  palace built this high." she said calmly, not fearing Komand'r threats.

Komand'r:" There is a reason for that. Our people have not always known peace........ I don't know about the history of your planet. But in ours we ruled through submission and violence. Survival of the fittest....... Nothing mattered, but strength......... I was once an ordinary soldier driven by my own thirst for battle and power........ In the Primitive Age we were just a wild race of beings....... Our only essence being battles............ We were completely out of our minds....... There were ancestral tales from our planet referred to a ' Flaming Bird' that originate our powers, but it seems that over time few of us possessed power..... The Primal Power........ Eventually the people would become divided. So, my grandfather provided...... by bringing us back together. Even non pure blooded Tamaraneans would join us in an inter species alliance. Because of this interbreeding, we were able to stand up to the most powerful of opponents. In the beginning, he was a simple army general adhering to the first King ideals and merely supporting him in his decisions. But through unparalleled loyalty, he was able to rise through rans and would be recognized as the right hand man of their King. The Years passed and from battlefield to battlefield. He saw his brothers and sisters in arms killed one after another..... While his loyalty to the King only grew stronger..... He was used to seeing violence....... But this was...... It was one too many......A fiend from the Citadel Empire hated the King more than the demons themselves. More than his own beasts.......... He was always the eternal runner up. Always falling short as the Kind had beaten him again and again......... But sparing his life each time only crushed and maddened the warrior more..... The release of death was infinitely better alternative in his eyes...... He couldn't bare it......... Though night and day, my grandfather Korithus would hunt him, driven by his own hate for him...... but to his amazement...... the relief he so coveted by killing the Citadel warrior was ultimately an illusion........... But shoving his fist in to his stomach didn't fill the void he felt..... When removing it......... He saw nothing...... but the emptiness of an endless tunnel...... This shape, which has been engraved into his memory, about the Sun...... Which gave him the idea to build the palace in which the royal family currently reside...... The Palace of Tamaran....... Since the previous King of the planet had not sired any offspring and because his own hierarchical position, his people voted unanimously for my grandfather to succeed him. Even today, I can't look myself in the mirror without thinking how glad we made it this far with him. When my father then came to power, he vowed to perpetuate the ideals of the former of 1st King, to pt an end to all these childish wars and reunite their camps. When I'm going to be receiving the crown I'll rememer that oath and stick to it. ' A Warrior who fails to stand by their convictions is a usurper'. I'm telling you this because I think I know why you came here... But your ambitions will be without the Tamaraneans.......... You have to leave......" she said earning nothing but a smile on Melissa face.

Melissa:" I'm starting to understand. You're afraid of death." she said while pointing at her with a cocky smile on her face.

This caused many guards to be even more worried as Komand'r left eye twitches.

Komand'r was baffled by her visitor's words.

Komand'r:" H-How dare you, show so much disrespect?!?" she asked while stuttering and trying her best to control her anger.

Melissa just smirked at her and starred her down despite Komand'r sitting on the top.

Surprising all, Melissa actually offers a gesture of humility and drops to a knee leaving them dumbfounded by this.

Melissa:" Queen Komand'r. Ruler of Tamaran, I implore you. Whatever we do, thousands will die. It's up to us to act so that it is not our own. A Warrior like yourself who doesn't keep her promises is an usurper." she said with a serious expression on her face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Later on Themyscira, Izumi woke up to see herself being held up by Artemis infront of the Queen of the island.

Izumi quickly noticed that her arms and legs have been tied up with a powerful iron bracelets making sure she couldn't escape.

Izumi:( Well, atleast I cut off a lot of the long road that I was about to make. I guess?) she thought in her head.

Hippolyta:" Welcome to Themyscira, I am Queen Hippolyta. We are the Amazons. Among all women I've met. I had never seen your face. You must come from the Outer World. Am I right?" she asked to Izumi.

Izumi:" Outer World? You've never met Allmight? He's the number 1 Hero of Japan." she said earning a confused look on the women in the throne room, since they've never seen or heard of Japan before. And they are not aware of the Heroes.

Hippolyta:" No, We never heard of this 'Allmight' character before. Our Gods banned the mens." she said calmly.

Izumi:" A-Ah!! So, there are only women........ Of course, I should've known that....... You, gals never seen the other side ofthe world, did you?" she asked with a bright smile on her face, before she stopped smiling when Artemis gave her a dead glare as a warning to speak more politely infront of the Royalty.

Hippolyta:" Why did you leave your home?" she asked to Izumi.

Izumi:"..................... I wanted to................ travel? You know tourism serves to give a lot of experince about the other sides of the world, you've never seen-" she was then interrupted by Hippolyta who got up her throne, making Izumi gulp.

Hippolyta then revealed a golden lasso, which made Izumi confused.

Izumi:" A rope?" she asked to Artemis, who in response simply drop Izumi on the floor.

Izumi groaned as she gazed up to see Hippolyta wrapping her with the Golden lasso in an instant without her even realizing.

Hippolyta:" This is a lasso that forces humans or divine beings to tell the truth. It's painful to resist. Now tell me your name young one." she asked to Izumi.

Izumi:" My name is Izumi Yagi.................Hmmmm........ Wait, hold on you can't-" she was then interruped by another question from Hippolyta.

Hippolyta:" Does anyone else knows the existence of this place?" she asked to Izumi.

Izumi:" The Governament knows about the existence, but not the whereabouts." she said.

Hippolyta:" Why did you leave home?" she asked to Izumi.

Izumi:" A war is about to happen........... Our forces aren't enough to push back my brothers......." she said causing Hippolyta to tilt her head in confusion.

Hippolyta:" Your brother? Why is he doing this? Why is he causing so much evil?" she demanded to Izumi.

Izumi:" I don't know............... We made up after a bad history we had........... But this happened ever since he has gained newfound powers....... He started slaying many worlds after that........" she said as Hippolyta got close to Izumi.

Hippolyta:" How did you..... get here?" she demanded and find it curious thata mortal such as Izumi managed to detect Themyscira.

Izumi:" I don't know.........." she responded before Hippolyta grabbed her by the face and starred into her eyes as she saw something inside of Izumi's eyes.

Hippolyta was shocked as Artemis and the other Amazons were looking at their Queen in confusion of what she was seeing in Izumi.

Hippolyta:" I see....... So, you're the next one............" she said as she freed izumi from the lassoo of truth and order the Amazons to remove the bracelets from her arms and feet.

Artemis was confused by the request as she approached Hippolyta.

Artemis:" Your Highness what is the meaning of this?" she asked to Hippolyta.

Hippolyta:"................ Let Diana see her.............. We're gonna have a lot to do.............." she said calmly before walking away.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile back with the Heroes and Villains, Mina was now resting on Kirishima's shoulder  as Kirishima had a serious expression on his face.

Meanwhile the Doctor Kyudai was analyzing Shigaraki and All For One conditions as so far they were doing pretty well and soon the fusion was about to be unleashed on Izuku's forces.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Back with Melissa, the Tamaranean guards asked if they should do something about their visitor transgressions........... Komand'r herself not looking happy..........

Komand'r:" If someone has to act, it will not be you." she said with a death stare towards Melissa and urges her to continue, she's interests her.

Melissa:" You've heard the same thing we all have, so whether you like it or not............. War WILL take place...... This is not just a civil war between two platoons................. What will you do if the enemy enters your land? Welcome them with a white flag? As passive as you think you are..... If you claim to be the 'right' heir to the throne. If you think that your parents handed it to you so easily. You didn't have to fight....... Did you? I can't guarantee that nobody will die but I swear to make each and every one of you, worthy of your name. I might not work miracles, but I'll make sure that all of you can look after your own....... There's a lot of hidden potential among you, I'm sure about that." she said glancing over a Tamaranean Guard as she could've sensed something hidden within her.

All of the sudden an overwhelming power was felt through not only the room, but also the entire planet and that power was coming from Komand'r whcih made Melissa a little bit shocked.

However Melissa stood her ground with her arm crossed expecting something to happen.

After giving everyone a taste of what she was capable of, Komand'r commanded her guards  to gather the whole Tamaran special forces. She has an announcement for them.

Melissa then smiled.

Melissa:" You won't regret it." she assured them as Komand'r as Komand'r just looked down on her feeling nothing but despise for Melissa on the inside.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Gaining the approval of the Queen of Tamaran, it seems like Melissa plan is to train the entire race of Tamaran for the incoming war.How will she be able to manage so many warriors? And what will the forces of Earth learn with their own adventures?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387 22 11
Photo Shopped Pictures mushed together so I guess I drew it but also not! I Do Not Own The Characters! This story is a MHA x Lethal Company sort of...
18.3K 502 9
Uraraka found out about middle school and she told the class about everyone turning against Bakugou except three. Little did they know Bakugou didn't...
645K 14.8K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...
1.3M 44.6K 137
JOZAWA Conversation Hearts & SIDE STORIES tied to this work are on my page! (Y/n) was born with a water manipulation and creation quirk, destined to...