My Guardian Angel Fallen from...

By Zeromicz

Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Izumi Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Baku... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Two Heroes Rising: Part 1
Two Heroes Rising: Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Two Heroes Rising #2:Part 1
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 2
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 3
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Two Heroes Rising 3#:The Clone Saga Teaser Trailer
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Official Trailer
Two Heroes Rising 3#: Clone Saga Official Trailer 2
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 1
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 2
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 3
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 4
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 5
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 [ The End]
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 1
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 2
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 3
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 4
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 5
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 6
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 7 [ The End]

Chapter 129

269 11 0
By Zeromicz

A small pick up truck scuttles down the road, debris of Musutafu City scattered in most parts. It slows to a stop in front of the house former of Pro-Hero Death Arms, who was now inside of his house drinking beer and ruining himself after the War between the Heroes and the Villains as he felt that he couldn't accomplish nothing and ever since Izuku declared war to everyone, he just wanted to accept how things were going down, seeing useless the attempts to make the world better.

In his now ruined living room there were pictures of all of the Heroes, ripped and shattered aswell as the one he had taken with Kamui Woods and Mount Lady.

Death Arms was just looking at the TV with no connection at all with a sad and broken look on his face.

Death Arms then heard a knocking on his door as he got up despite being barely able to walk due to his drunkness and open up the door to see it was the President of the Hero Public Safety Commission at his door.

Death Arms just scoffed as Yokumiru spoke up.

Yokumiru:" Death Arms........ I know, this is not a right moment at all....... but, We need to talk...." he said as Death Arms allowed the President of the Hero Public Safety Commission to enter his ruined house.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Melissa she was now travelling the new combine Universes in search of powerful allies to aid her and the rest of the Heroes on planet Earth as she managed to track down a planet, which was quite familiar to her.

Melissa then entered the atmosphere of the planet and checked out the buildings and technology.

Melissa:( This is advanced technology.......... Let's get a good look.......) she thought in her head as she then used X-Ray and detected a large amount of population in the planet in a matter of seconds.

However her curiousity got interrupted by a spear behind aimed on the back of her neck.

Guard:" Who are you? You're not from here..." he said with an aggressive tone.

Melissa then sighed as quickly disarmed the Guard and smack him across his helmet so hard she launched him far away and hit a mountain causing a massive explosion.

However this was a grave mistake as other guards, detected her presence and started sorrounding her completely.

Guard 2:" If you were looking for a fight, you're in for a treat!" she warned her, causing Melissa to tilt her head a little and was looking at the guard barely seeing her face.

Melissa:" Your face...... is familiar.........." she said as she felt quite familiar with the Guard, despite not knowing her.

Guard 3:" Well if you know who we are. You shouldn't have struck down one of ours......" he told Melissa

Melissa:" Which system is this?" she asked to one of the guards.

Guard 4:" It's the Vega System.........." she told Melissa.

Melissa then put an hand to her chin and started thinking carefuly about the word the guard just said......... Vega System.....

Melissa eyes then widen as she realized in what planet she had just lay her feet in, it was planet Tamaran.

Melissa then asked the Guards if they can take her to the royal family to speak with them, which of course angered most of the guards as they took it as an insult.

Tamaranean Guard 5:" What are you talking about?!? How dare you even name them....... We only have our Queen.........." he said with a fierce scowl on his face.

Tamaranean Guard 6:" You must think that we're weak. Don't you? Let's show her...... What we got in serve....." he said with a confident look on his face as Melissa just shook her head in disappointment.

Melissa:" That's strange, because if I'm not from here.... How would I know that there are 5 members of the Royal Family.......... How is it that there's only a Queen......... I heard that there are two sisters and a younger brother..... The younger brother was sent to another planet to avoid destruction............ But one of the two sisters, became Queen............ out of deceiving and underhanded methods....." she said with a smile on her face as she knew where she was going with that conversation.

However the Tamaranean Guards, were known to be fully committed to their leader and loyal to the very end as they went to strike her all at once.

Melissa however unleash a solar burst from her body sending them flying away from her and knocked out.

Melissa:" You guys are following the wrong person......" she said as she was looking down at the passed out Tamaranean guards, not impressed at all at their attempt to put her down.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile back on planet Earth, Y/n from Universe 60 was now meditating in mid air aswell as trying to contact an ally of hers.

Y/n from the Prime Timeline was still the more confused one, since she was not experienced and knowledgeabled as her other counterparts.

Meanwhile the students, Pro-Heroes and Villains were interacting with each their counterparts to hear more about them.

Y/n from Universe 60 opened up her eyes and turn her attention to Mar'i.

Mar'i all of the sudden was teleported away as Y/n from Universe 60 aswell, unnoticed by the others and their counterparts except the Devil version of Izuku, who raised an eyebrow but didn't much about it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mar'i was now looking around in confusion of where she was at right now.

Mar'i:" What is this place?" she asked herself.

Y/n[ Universe 60]:" This is my Dimension........ This where you will be training to improve....... Time is running out.......... And to be honest with you, the forces of planet Earth aren't that much to look at........ You're among the ones with the highest potential and a lot to offer............." she stated as she decided to personally train her daughter from another universe, seeing a lot of potential in her.

.

.

.

.

Izumi was now in Themyscira and making herself not seen by the Amazons, well actually she was standing outside of the island afraid of their reaction.

Izumi:( It's go time!!!! I have to ask them for help!!!!!) she thought in her head as she swallowed her fear and went inside of the island.

However the moment she did that she immidiatly got overpowered by a group of Amazons who detected her presence.

Izumi:" E-EXCUSE ME!!!! W-WAIT!!!! W-WAIT!!!! I........ WE............" she was then interruped by a smack in the back of the head, putting her out of consciousness.

???:" She's not from here......... but, how did she manage to break through it? Only those with Divine Power in them....... Can enter worlds such at these......" she said, revealing herself to be no other than Artemis, the one that put Izumi out of commission.

.

.

.

.

.

The Tamaranean Guards, that were previously taken down by Melissa were now guiding her to the royal castle of planet Tamaran while still pointing weapons at her, under her request to make herself seen as weak infront of the Queen.

The Leader of the Tamaranean Guards then told Melissa that they have arrived as Melissa was shocked to see the palace and impressed by the architecture.

Melissa:( The more I see a place like this....... The more I wonder if this is what it could've been the same with my planet....) she thought in her before one of the Guards asked to the servitude if they could've been taken to the Queen.

The Servant agrees as he started showing them the way to the throne room as Melissa was more and more amazed by how diligent the place looked even inside.

Doing the best to ease the awkward tension, the servant mentions that he has never seen Melissa around here before.

Tamaranean Servant:" Where do you come from m'lady?" he asked to Melissa.

Melissa:" Classified. Until I don't see the so-called 'Queen'." she said with a serious expression on her face.

The tamaranean Servant just sweatdropped at the military energy that Melissa was giving.

The guards of the palace were now both looking at each other and back at Melissa who was sorrounded by the other Guards, but they were actually terrified.

Tamaranean Guard of the Palace:( If I had a krimsul for every time a jester desecrated this place.....) he thought in his head before moving aside aswell as the other guard of the palace allowing them to enter the main door.

However what Melissa didn't know is that Queen was already informed of her arrival and she agreed to this.

Melissa was now in the throne room as the guards lowered their weapons at her as she looked up to the Queen of Tamaran with a serious look on her face.

???:" My name is Komand'r. The rightful Queen to the throne......" she said with a  kind smile on her face.

Melissa had a frown on her face, before softening and bowing down.

Melissa:" Melissa Shield." she said looking straight into Komand'r eyes to see through her mask.

.

.

.

.

.

As all of our remaining forces are making their way to each chosen destinations, how will they work together to improve? And will Komand'r be able to see eye to eye with the Kryptonian from planet Earth?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 897 27
Y/N is a pro hero with Fire, Ice, Healing, Premonition, Speed, and Strength quirks. A very dominant person, much similar to her best friend Midnight...
40.6K 273 32
Izuku and Momo are childhood bestfriends. Izuku did not meet Bakugou until Middle school. In this story Izuku is cold and rude to everyone except Mom...
179K 2.3K 33
Izuku Mugen, formally Yagi never had a happy life. His father, Hisashi Midoriya, died before he was born. His mother, Inko(Xtreme) married Toshinori...