My Guardian Angel Fallen from...

By Zeromicz

Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Izumi Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Baku... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Two Heroes Rising: Part 1
Two Heroes Rising: Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Two Heroes Rising #2:Part 1
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 2
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 3
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Two Heroes Rising 3#:The Clone Saga Teaser Trailer
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Official Trailer
Two Heroes Rising 3#: Clone Saga Official Trailer 2
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 111
Chapter 114
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 1
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 2
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 3
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 4
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 5
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 [ The End]
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 1
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 2
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 3
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 4
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 5
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 6
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 7 [ The End]

Chapter 113

288 7 3
By Zeromicz

On planet Cetrion, Y/n was now seen meditating on top of a mountain with a calm expression on her face and eyes closed........

Before all of the sudden she sensed two presences making their way inside of planet Cetrion.

Y/n then opened up her eyes to see two space pods, similar to the ones made by Ilea, coming down the planet as she tilted her head.

Y/n:" Evil presences........... ready to get fragged, again." she said calmly.

Y/n then lowered her power and flew right there at the speed of light.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Two soldiers , who got dispatched by the current unknown leander, stepped out of their respective space pods.

???:" Looks, like we've finally arrived Ulop, I just want to get this over as quick as possible." he commented to Ulop.

The unknown soldier then used his scouter to detect the power source they are looking for, however it didn't took long, before the voice of a girl called them out.

Y/n:" How weird, you guys look much more simplier than the Vilgax Forces......" she said while floating above them as the two soldiers looked up to see her.

Ulop:" Well, we have a guest......" he said calmly with hishands on his hips.

Y/n: ( They are wearing the same battle armors as the one I used to wear during my trainings with Tarren and Galfore.) she thought in her head looking at the two soldiers battle armors.

Ulop:" Hey, check out, Crylas..... Red hair." he told his partner about Y/n's red hair.

Crylas:" I see that, but that's weird......... Why is her power level so pathetic?" he said as the scouter only registrated that Y/n had the strength of just a Human athlete, however it was due to Y/n lowering her strength on porpouse.

Ulop:" Pfft, why were we sent here for such a weak creature then, perhpas that messanger was just making a fuss about all of this and that maybe Y/n needed help to free the planets from Vilgax conquering.

Ulop then starred at Y/n for while and blue blushing appeared on his face.

Ulop*blushing*:( She's really pretty though.......) he thought in his head.

Crylas:" Hey!!!! Where's your army at?!?" he asked to Y/n.

Y/n:"................ What army? I'm on own." she said calmly while crossing her arms.

Crylas:" Pffft, there's no way with a weak power level like yours!!!!!!" he said laughing at Y/n level on his scouter which was 12.

Y/n was just starring at Crylas laughing with a blank expression on her face.

Y/n:" Then maybe you don't know a trick." she said as she closed her eyes with a smile on her face.

Crylas:" Heh, is that the same trick that got you to free 510 planets? Please, maybe you got someone to do this for you and taking victories from it...... Why don't you fly down so we can have a little chat? " he asked to Y/n feeling amused by this situation.

Y/n then flew down, still with her arm crossed, eyes closed and smile on her face.

Crylas:" What planet are you from?" he asked to Y/n.

Y/n:" Does it matter?" she asked with a smile and eyes closed.

Crylas:" We've heard that your main base of operation was on planet Siren." he told Y/n.

Y/n:" You guys want to fight the Guardians? Are you Vilgax soldiers? I've never seen you in his army..... wearing old model battle armors and scouters aswell......." she said to them while still keeping the same mood.

Crylas:" Someone who knows who Vilgax once was and still go after his men is a complete idiot." he said.

Ulop:" We were once apart of his forces, before he lost his life, but now we answer directly to commander Zephyr...." he said.

Y/n:" Zephyr? Never heard of him...... anyway it's time to waste you, because after all my targets is you. Once, I'm done here I'm going to Zephyr." she said while keeping the same mood.

Crylas:" With a power level like yourself, that won't get you far......The ranks of Zephyr have no time to waste on weak ants....... Let's see if it's true what they say about you, Firehair." he declaring while laughing evilly at Y/n as he pointed his arm cannon at Y/n.

Y/n, with her arms crossed, then opened her eyes and used her heat vision to completely wipe them out of existence, leaving absolutely nothing.

Y/n then pointed her index finger towards the space pods and sent a mini starbolt beam, destroying the both

Y/n:" ................. Okay.............. Let's go the to other one......." she said calmly as she flew back and informed Xylene, who was in the country of what has happened, before they decided the next day to leave the planet to go to another one.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Back in space ship, the leader was now sitting on his hover pod and drinking wine before a soldier runs up to him with some urgent news.

The Leader just rose up his hand and gave him the permission to speak.

Soldier:" We've lost communication with Ulop and Crylas. Sir, it's very possible that they've been killed." he stated to the leader.

???:" Please elaborate further...." he said calmly to the messanger while moving his tail.

Soldier:" We have really little information to go on, sir. It seems that shortly after arriving on planet Cetrion the scouter cease transmitting, aswell as the space pods." he stated to the leader.

???: " It was truly a good plan to send those two for you. Now, I know that you exist....... I'm going to deal with this situation on my own........." he said calmly.

Soldier:" O-Of course, my lord!!" he said as he didn't even argued with the decision.

???:" Change course immidiatly....." he said calmly while starring at his glass of wine before it shattered with a smile on his face.

Soldier:" Of course, my lord!!" he said as he bowed down and left to inform his other comrades of the new plan.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

3 days have passed since the attack as Y/n and Xylene were now on a planet called Tetrax, which was an entire planet of plants and rich of vegetations.

As Y/n had eliminated the 250th Division of Vilgax easily, before she felt an great amount of power as it was much higher than expected.

Y/n then flew out the forest as she used her supersight to see that a space pod has already landed on the planet, on the left side of an hill, fully opened, meaning that someone was waiting for her to get the job done and deal with her.

Y/n:( This one is much stronger than the last......) she thought in her head, before she turned her back, with a blank expression, to see the soldier behind her.

The soldier was shocked that Y/n was able to sense his energy, before he regain his fierce attitude.

???:( So, this is the one I was tasked with such a bothersome assignment....... The Mid-Class needs some serious maintenance......... They need to finish the job quickly.......) he thought in his head keeping a blank expression on his face.

Y/n felt that unlike the other soldiers, this one in particular was pretty strong, much more than the others.

???:" I'm Commander Zephyr, special agent of the X-Force........ I was sent here on orders of extreme importance........" he said with a cockly smile.

Y/n:" What's the meaning of this?" she asked calmly.

Zephyr:" Have you gone insane? Messing with our forces like that you mongrel..." he said with arrogance.

Y/n:" The problem here is, why don't you stop your actions...... What's the point of dominating the Universe if you're not gonna do nothing with it? Is that like the prize money? The trophey? How do you think of dominating the Universe if there are even stronger people outside..... Also, I'm not a mongrel." she says the last part with a glare.

Zephyr:" Is that so? You don't have a scouter so I doubt you know how actually dangerous I am....... and I apologize for calling you a mongrel........ That maybe a compliment for many...... You're a fool that doesn't know her place in the pyramid......... I don't I need to explain why I've come here then prepare yourself........" he warned Y/n.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Zephyr is an elite soldier that even surpasses the regular elites in strength, speed, stamina, durability, endurance and reaction speed. He also acts as commander in chief for the X-Force and only enters the field for special mission and can also be considered a direct representation of Vilgax ideology his mere presence here shows  how serious the current leader must be taking Y/n as a threat to his empire.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Zephyr:" Do you actually believe you can win? Even jokes have their limits..." he said with a glare.

Y/n:" Don't worry, I'll make you feel the pain of the fallen you've taken pleasure to hurt in the past......." she said calmly.

Zephyr:" I guess, you're serious then..... Very Well if you really do wish to ifhgt me, you'll have the nursery gretz in hell....." he said calmly.

Y/n:" Hmp......" she then smirked as Zephyr scouter started detecting Y/n power level as it was increasing immensly to the point where his scouter exploded.

Zephyr starred in shock at Y/n as Y/n was just standing there with a calm expression.

Zephyr:( This makes no sense!!!! How can a mere ant like her.......... But that was a new model of scouter aswell!!!!!) he thoguth in his head.

Zephyr:" I'M THE CROWN JEWEL OF THE EMPIRE!!!!! THIS HUMILIATION WILL NOT STAND!!!!!" he yelled angrily at Y/n as he flew at full speed to strike her.

Y/n:( He's strong, like Chisaki when he underwent that mutation during our fight.......) she thought in her head as he compared Zephyr power to the mutated Chisaki.

Y/n then easily caught Zephyr's punch.

Y/n:( That's good to know....) she said before complitely obliterating Zephyr out of existence with a single starbolt beam, not even at full force.

Y/n:" That was too quick.............. I'm defenetly way above when I was on Earth.......... I'm basically too strong for them to even hurt me........" she said as she was realizing there was no thrill knowing how powerful you are now compare to before and there's no struggle in your victories like before, but at the same time she can't even be that mad about it because that's also an achievement.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 263 32
Izuku and Momo are childhood bestfriends. Izuku did not meet Bakugou until Middle school. In this story Izuku is cold and rude to everyone except Mom...
216K 6.4K 43
ห—หห‹ [ ๐๐ž๐š๐, ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฉ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ] หŽหŠห— ยท๐–ฅธยท After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...
17.1K 406 11
Izuku's life is a living hell - no wait... even hell is not that bad - He became a shut in because of all the abuse of his mother and the traumatic b...
147K 1.9K 33
Izuku Mugen, formally Yagi never had a happy life. His father, Hisashi Midoriya, died before he was born. His mother, Inko(Xtreme) married Toshinori...