My Guardian Angel Fallen from...

By Zeromicz

Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Izumi Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Baku... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Two Heroes Rising: Part 1
Two Heroes Rising: Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Two Heroes Rising #2:Part 1
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 2
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 3
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Two Heroes Rising 3#:The Clone Saga Teaser Trailer
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Official Trailer
Two Heroes Rising 3#: Clone Saga Official Trailer 2
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 1
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 2
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 3
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 4
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 5
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 [ The End]
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 1
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 2
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 3
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 4
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 5
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 6
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 7 [ The End]

Chapter 105

297 8 1
By Zeromicz

After 3 days have passed as Ilea and the Guardians of Siren so far didn't hear or felt the presence of Vilgax as they felt very relaxed that nothing has happened.

They also felt great joy in seeing the cities of Kinet being rebuilt back to normal very quickly, since the people from that planet are naturally fast, but they weren't enough due to Vilgax having them previously transfer in his space ship.

However in order to avoid Vilgax wrath, the 5 needed some materials to rebuilt a big space ship for everyone to get in and leave the planet if Vilgax decided to show himself there.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ruben:" Althought we don't know what happened with to that person with the high power level, it's better say we were lucky that the same person left without a confrontation. Even if the five us teamed up against Vilgax, now that he has no one to watch his back, we still wouldn't stand a chance....... Just another day and Y/n will be with us to fight against him...... She got a lot more stronger than before." he said to the group.

Thesea:"Yes, indeed." he said.

Ilea:"However we might need a plan B if Vilgax decide to show himself too early....... that's why I asked the habitants of planet Kinet to help us built a space ship if thing might turn really messed up." she said.

Bullock:"Time make these muscles work for something." he said as he wanted to help with building up the space ship too.

Tsuna:"We got to make sure that there are no intruders that might ruin our plan.......... Can I permission to-" he was then interrupted by General Tiger.

Thesea:"You can't eat them, Tsuna." he told his comrade.

Tsuna then sighed.

Tsuna:"Alright, General." he said while sticking his snake tounge out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Very later that day they decided as their plan to built the space ship was ongoing, Xylene decided to make her presence known to them when Ilea was about to drop a large piece Xylene used her telekinesis to stop the fall.

Xylene:"You better be careful. Objects like these could be dangerous if a child is around." she said.

Ilea and the Guardians of Siren were in shock to see Xylene for the first time as they thought for a second she was Vilgax.

Ruben then check her level as he remained astonished.

Ruben:( Woah!!! She's pretty high!!! She's atleast planetery!!!) he thought in his head in shock.

Bullock then pointed his machine gun.

Bullock:"Are you a friend of Vilgax?" he demanded to Xylene.

Xyelene then raised an eyebrow.

Xylene:"I'm not exactly a friend or fan of him. I'm more like a patroller that is trying to put him down for the crimes he has committed." she said calmly.

Tsuna:"So................ You're one of us? How is it, that we've never encountered you before?" he asked as he was suspicious about Xylene.

Xylene:"I'm quite secretive about my job and I can't get in contact with people that previously worked under him. But, you know that what you're doing is extremely dangerous? You have a guy like him that powerful bossing you around. Rebellion could led to a catastrophe." she warned the Guardians of Siren and Ilea, because of how potentially they could get themselves in trouble even if they don't actually know that Vilgax is already aware of their betrayal and was not going to let them slide away like nothing has happened.

Ilea:"Believe us, we have someone much powerful on our side. ANd if things might go terribly wrong, we built a space ship to make everyone leave the planet." she said with confidence as the space ship was almost done.

Xylene:"I see..... Well...." she then stopped talking when she sensed two great amounts of power sources approaching the planet.

Xylene:" You children stay here and make that space ship.............. There's still something undone." she said as she flew far away to got where the two great power sources where at.

Thesea then checked his scouter as his eyes widen under the mask his space suit.

Thesea:"............ Oh, no. We have to be quick, hurry!!!" he said in shock as the others starred at him in confusion.

Ruben then checked his scouter as his eyes widen.

Ruben:"A solar system tier opponent and a Low Planetary tier are approaching." he said.

Tsuna:"Wait....... Don't tell me that those two are, who we think, right? Fish face?" he asked to Ruben.

Bullock:"I can't believe he's actually using those two to do the job for him!! Tiny girl, can you continue to job for us!!! This one is actually going to be much more difficult than before." he said.

Ilea:"Wait, are you insane there's no way I can continue this alone." she told Bullock.

General Tiger:"She's right. Ruben, you're the one that is an expert High technology. You're gonna speed up the process with Ilea and the Kinecelerons. We're holding them back for a while." he said.

Ruben:"B-But......." he was then interrupted by Bullock.

Bullock:"Just do it. We're coming back, you have my word!!!" he said.

Tsuna:( If the Supreme Lord sent them to hunt us down, it means that they have advanced scouters. There's only one way we can beat them.......... luck better be on our side. And the space ship better be ready real fast.) he thought in his head.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Two space pods have now landed on an isolated zone of planet Kinet as two large opponents stepped out their respective space pods.

Meanwhile Xylene was floating in the air looking at the two figures who have stepped out their space pods.

Xylene:( The power coming from those two is pretty above normal............) she thought in her head.

???:"The traitorous members of Siren have decided to go against the orders of the Supreme Ruler." he said.

???2:" He told us to make them suffer for their crime and then bring them to him alive aswell as the Kinecelerons living here." he said.

???:"And it is considered done from now on. The scouters have already locked on. We have their location. Now time for our mission." he said.

Xylene then landed right infront of them as she pointed her purple glowing index finger at them.

Xylene:" I'm sorry. But it appears that until I'm here, you're not crossing these borders." she warned the both of them.

Xylene:( Those masks.............. I've never seen such of these before........ why do they make me feel less comfortable......... And those children are on the move even when i told them to step back.) she thought in her head.

???:" You're not part of the mission, m'am. I recommend you to step aside." he said.

Xylene then went to used her telekinesis on them, however it seemingly didn't work much to her surprise.

Xylene:( What the........... there's immunity against telekinetic powers?!? I thought I could've dispose of their armors, but it didn't affect at all. Damn it!) she thought in her head.

???2:"If I'm not correct, the Supreme Ruler said that any treath in the way has to be taken out before they become too much of a trouble. Like the ones, who just arrived." he said while crossing his four arms.

Xylene then turned to see General Tiger, Bullock and Tsuna.

General Tiger eyes widen as he hoped that the two right there weren't the ones he was thinking of.

Thesea:(.................... This is bad.............. The worst case scenario.) he thought in his head.

???:"Guardians of Siren....... Your suffering will be handled by us personally." he said calmly.

Bullock:"Well then, I've got a beef with the four arms guy anyway. He's the weaker one, so..... I'm taking on him first." he said with arrogance.

Tsuna:"Yeah, but do you know why he's called one of the greatest Champions in Siren?" he asked to Bullock.

Bullock:"Because, he's the strongest Tetramand in history so far?" he asked to Tsuna.

Tsuna:"No, you fool. It's because........ He has beaten several opponents that were even solar system tier with a powerful technique that was invented by the ancient Warlords........ That tecnique is called 'Fist of the King of Worlds'............" he said as the Tetramand powered up as a red aura emerge from his body blowing Xylene and the three Guardians of Siren far away.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile inside of Y/n space ship, Y/n was inside praticing that exact technique.

Y/n:"There is no change to the user's physique, but the enormous stress of the technique can result in increased blood pressure, popping out veins and swelling the user's muscle mass. The technique can also generate large amounts of heat from the user's body whilst being activated, creating steam rising from their body. As a result of  the user's base , strength, speed, and even sensory awareness greatly increase for an instant. With training, the length of activation can be increased. This change is quantified as doubling the user's power level for the base technique. This short burst of power beyond the body's normal maximum output comes at the cost of increasing the flow of energy within the user's body, taxing it and requiring great skill and concentration to keep under control. The uprise of energy flowing inside could easily obliterate them, and even when kept under proper control still causes intense muscle spasms, pain and weakness after prolonged use. Whilst already a useful technique in its base form, the technique's true potential is in its ability for the power multiplier to be stacked, from doubling of the base to a tripling, quadrupling and even further. The limits of the multiplier appear to be linked to the user's body toughness in addition to experience, so I was able to increase my durability and base strength through training and in turn gain an even higher power multiplier from the technique. It's a great technique, but I'd like to keep it as one of my possible Trump Cards." she said as she powered down and decided not to use the technique.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tarren:" Alright children, I'll take you all at once........" he said calmly as his aura was between crimson and black.

Bullock:"Alright then!!!!" he said as he roared before pointing his machine gun at him as a large beam of energy started coming out of it.

However before he could've even blasted, Tarren was already infront of him as Bullock eyes widen before being hit by a barrage of superfast punches that managed to leave cracks on his space suit as he was sent flying far away into the distance before crashing straight to a specific point as a large explosion happened.

Thesea:"Bullock!!!!" he yelled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 212 16
Can be read as a Todoroki X Reader as well Midoriya shook his head, " When did you started impersonating Kaachan?" Went to jail one time and everyone...
214K 6.3K 43
ห—หห‹ [ ๐๐ž๐š๐, ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฉ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ] หŽหŠห— ยท๐–ฅธยท After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...
263K 6.2K 90
You are Shoto Todoroki's twin and having been born just to make him look even better does take a tole on you. You were raised believing that your onl...
16.6K 406 11
Izuku's life is a living hell - no wait... even hell is not that bad - He became a shut in because of all the abuse of his mother and the traumatic b...