Sherlock - TAEGYU

By RIA__NOONA

Kang Taehyun thought that he knew everything about his dormmate, Choi Beomgyu. A cheery-enthusiastic, caring... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Choi Beomgyu
Chapter 2: A 'Peaceful' Day
Chapter 3: Homicide or Suicide?
Chapter 4: Rooftop and Restrooms
Chapter 5: Unveil Killer
Chapter 6: Explain
Chapter 7: Teddy Bear
Chapter 8: A Note and A Silhouette
Chapter 9: Obsessed
Chapter 10: Knight In Shining Armor
Chapter 11: Thoughts and A Pillow fight
Chapter 12: And it all goes- BOOM!
Chapter 13: Choi Soobin
Chapter 14: Eslite
Chapter 15: A Fake?
Chapter 16: Friends or not?
Chapter 17: Detective Lessons In An Amusement Park
Chapter 18: Roller Skating with a chance of Pick-locking
Chapter 19: Voices Of the Library
Chapter 20: Mystery Solved!
Chapter 21: Red Lipstick
Chapter 22: Red Lipstick PART II
Chapter 23: Lies For Mi Corazon
Chapter 24: Lo, and Behold!
Chapter 25: May I have this dance, Monsieur?
Chapter 26: Colors of a Russian Roulette
Chapter 27: Let's play a Game
Chapter 28: You're safe, that's what matters
Chapter 29: Kai's Amusement Park Hang-out Demand
Chapter 30: It's A Date? It's A Date!
Chapter 31: I Found Something!
Chapter 32: The Wall That Talks
Chapter 33: Can I hold your hand?
Chapter 34: Labyrinth of Codes
Chapter 35: I LO♥️E U
Chapter 36: Trouble Trouble
Chapter 37: Pandora's Box
Chapter 39: Heartbreak
Chapter 40: Heartbreak Part II
Chapter 41: Soojun
Chapter 42: little details, little clues
Chapter 43: what is a name when it is not?
Chapter 44: you can crack it, but not literally
Chapter 45: suspicious?
Chapter 46: A Wall Listens
Chapter 47: CAUGHT. YOU
Chapter 48: Psycho, pyscho hiss, hiss
Chapter 49: Context
Chapter 50: Miss you
Chapter 51: Saturday (let's cuddle)
Chapter 52: An Invitation to a Ball
Chapter 53: Promise Me
Chapter 54: Hotel
Chapter 55: Partners
Chapter 56: Doors
Chapter 57: Literal Escape Rooms
Chapter 58: Literal Escape Rooms Pt.2
Chapter 59: Literal Escape Rooms Pt.3
Chapter 60: Literal Escape Rooms Pt.4
Chapter 61: A painting, and some Thoughts about the 'L' word
Chapter 62: A dance to information
Chapter 63: Golden hour
Chapter 64: Quite Peaceful
Chapter 65: The Bus
Chapter 66: Confusion in its finest
Chapter 67: Kahimanawari (kahit man lang kung maari)
Chapter 68: Talks of Tension and a Book
Chapter 69: Campfire talks Pt.1
Chapter 70: Campfire talks Pt.2
Chapter 71: Processing and Realizations
Chapter 72: Overthinking at its finest
Chapter 73: A (Not so) Simple Conversation
Chapter 74: A little something about jealousy
Chapter 75: Tatlong bilyon ikaw lamang ang aking gusto
Chapter 76: Surprise in Red
Chapter 77: Take a Chance With Me
Chapter 78: Rain, Rain Go Away
Chapter 79: Jung and Huening (Crazy Duo)

Chapter 38: The informant

1.2K 116 58
By RIA__NOONA

Note: um... surprise? Hehe, sorry for the wait(〒﹏〒)

-

"Alright, what's going on? Why is my brother and his boyfriend broken up?" Beomgyu asked the latter.

Moh-wa shrugs, "Beats me." she says, taking a sip of her tea.

"Liar," Beomgyu accused, eyes narrowed at her accusingly.

"And your evidence?" Moh-wa challenges him, raising an eyebrow.

"There's a slight curl on the edge your lips, which indicates that you're smirking. Your voice is a bit high, not your usual, your tone as well. Which means that your lying and lastly you're avoiding my eyes. Another evidence that you are, indeed..." Beomgyu leans back his seat, arms crossed.

"Lying to me."

Moh-wa lets out a chuckle, "Still sharp as a knife I see?"

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and scoffed, "Don't change the subject, you know why we're here."

"Alright, alright," Moh-wa holds up her hands up defeated.

"Okay now, why did my brother tell me to get your help? What's going on Jung," Beomgyu interogates the latter.

"Well..." Moh-wa prolongs, her gaze on the celing before shifting it back to Beomgyu.

"Your brother is very much getting blackmailed," she says.

Beomgyu scoffed. "Yeah no shit it's so obvious that he is and I want to know who did it and why is he getting blackmailed for. And why use Yeonjun."

"Well it's obvious isn't it?" Moh-wa says. "They want your brother out of the council and somehow found out about Soobib and Yeonjun's secret affair."

Beomgyu frowned. "Yah, they're never not on an affair you know."

"I know, but considering that Soobin is part of the council. Which means he's married to the student body that he vowed to serve, which are the students. Having a romantic relationship would mean serious offense and betrayal to the student body and the council. But something doesn't fit right," Moh-wa mumbles.

Beomgyu rose a brow, "And that is?"

"Soobin-hyung will do everything in his power for Yeonjun-hyung," Kai spoke, he gave them a short nod before taking a seat next to Moh-wa.

"So does that mean Soobin-hyung wasn't worried about his position in the council?" Taehyun murmurs.

"Yup!" Moh-wa utters. "Soo would literally drop everything if Yeonjun had been involved. I think this person threatened Soobin about hurting his precious diamond if he doesn't break up with him."

"And what could that reason be?" Beomgyu asked.

"Probably Yeonjun-hyung's scholarship?" Taehyun suggested. "Yeonjun-hyung's an incredible dancer and due to that he landed a dance scholarship at CYSM. Could it be that?"

"Hm, I mean it could be," Kai says. "Considering that having a scholarship given to you by CYSM, our school rarely ever gives out a scholarship program. It makes sense as to why Soobin-hyung acted that way."

"Alright, so that's the why to our what." Moh-wa clasped her hands together.

"Now we find the how."

"How?" Taehyun repeats.

Moh-wa nods. "Yup! As in how did they do it? We already know the what and the why. Now e move on to how... How the person blackmailed him."

"Soobin sent me the number of the unknown person, I asked Hyuka if he could trace the phone number," Moh-wa lets out a sigh. "But unfotunately it couldn't be traced."

"How 'bout the picture the blackmailer sent? Did Soobin-hyung sent it to you?" Beomgyu asked.

Moh-wa perked up, "Oh! Right he did, wait a minute let me just..."

Taking out her phone the latter scrolled through her gallery of photos, it didn't took a while before Hwa clicked on a certain screenshot which revealed Soobin and Yeonjun kissing in the ferris wheel.

"Oh my eyes," Beomgyu cringed, attempting to cover his eyes but was swatted away by Taehyun.

"That's the pic..." Moh-wa states, ignoring Beomgyu's comment. "As you guys can see this is the picture the person used as blackmail. And it has... suspiciously on a very good angle."

Taehyun agrees, the shot taken was too good of an angle for a ferris wheel.

Because ferris wheels were big.

Wait...

"What if the picture wasn't really exactly taken by someone?" Taehyun spoke up.

"What'd you mean sweetcheeks?" Beomgyu asked.

"I think what Taehyun meant is that this picture was taken on an angle that a human couldn't reach." Kai says. "Ferris wheels are big— huge rather. And we know for a fact that Soobin-hyung isn't that reckless to kiss his lover on when they're still at an eye view to people."

"So what you're saying..." Beomgyu trails off. "Is that someone had taken a photo of them when they were up-high?"

"Yeah, but I doubt it's a someone at this point," Moh-wa mumbles.

"It could be a drone for all we know," Taehyun utters. "I mean the ferris wheel was so tall, no human can out height that. And due to the fact that the hyungs were kissing, they must not have noticed that they were being pictured."

"Huh, that makes sense," Kai nods.

"So I guess this counts as our how?" Beomgyu glances at Moh-wa who nodded.

"Pretty much, and now the last one is who. Quite tricky since we have no clue who it is."

"Well Taehyun did say that there's a huge possibiliy of that someone using a drone..." Beomgyu says, wrapping an arm around Taehyun's backrest. "Maybe we can start from there."

"It's a start..." Moh-wa nods. "But we don't even know the brand of the drone being used. It's surprisingly hidden very well. I already saved the pic on my laptop so I can take a closer look, if I try hard enough I might know what kind of drone they used so we can narrow down our list."

"Great, show me the photo once you found something alright?" Beomgyu reminds her to which she nods.

"Of course."

Kai on the other hand was sneakily swipping at the photos in Moh-was phone. As he swipped left he saw a picture of a girl with light blonde hair and lilac highlights. She was doing a peace sign and had a playful smirk on her lips.

Hyuka's eyes widen in recognition.

"Yo, isn't this Zhi Mid-hee? The girl you were simping on last year?" he asked, gesturing at the picture.

Quickly Moh-wa snatched her phone from Kai's grasps and shoved it into her pocket.

"No, that was a different person." she says, a soft hue of red dusting her ears.

"Bro no use of lying, Zhi's the only one who has lilac highlights in school," Hyuka points out.

"Bruh, she doesn't have highlights... well at least not anymore. She dyed her hair brown a month ago," Moh-wa explains.

Kai laughed "Look at you crushing on someone. You even noticed their change of hair color!"

"That's because it was noticeable Hyuka!"

As Taehyun and Beomgyu watched the light exchange of bickering, a ring of a cellphone was quick to resonate. Slicing the fragile yet playful atmosphere.

"Who's calling?" Beomgyu asked as Taehyun glanced at his phone.

"It's Yeonjun-hyung."

Pretty soon silence was wrapped around them, Moh-wa and Kai stopped bickering as Taehyun answered the call.

"Hello? Hyung?"

Soft sobs could be heard from the other line, accompanied by shaky breaths before a small, quite voice spoke.

"Tae? C-Can I come over?"

_______________________________________

Note: OHMYGOSH FINALLY😭 Y'all I am so so sorry!! Ohmy I know I said won't be updating anymore but these days when I decided to take a small break from writing I sort of had my thoughts in a fairly good place. I was in quite a crucial spot in my 11th grade (I'm already in 12th ohmygosh help😭) and MSB was so pressuring enough so I couldn't help but not do updates on sherlock anymore. So after a good while I decided to work on this chapter. I'm sorry if it's a bit lame but I just kind of recovered from a writers block hehe. I'll try and continue upadting sherlock y'all, but really thank you so much for reading even though it hasn't been updated for a while😭

I hope you liked the chapter:)

-Ria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 214 20
Crimes were continues events in the famous Detective collage in South Korea, HYBE . That even include murders too. Police really worked hard to slov...
13.8K 531 24
Beomgyu, a college student enters college thinking it would be easy, especially since his two best friends would be there too. He thought wrong. What...
42.1K 5.7K 75
25, February 2023 | kriingkles "I'm sorry, Beomgyu... Let's just break up..." "Why Taehyun? Why!? You're breaking up with me because there's someo...
326K 20.5K 36
choi beomgyu and kang taehyun were best friends, and beomgyu needs help confessing to jiyeong.