My Guardian Angel Fallen from...

By Zeromicz

Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Izumi Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Baku... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Two Heroes Rising: Part 1
Two Heroes Rising: Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Two Heroes Rising #2:Part 1
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 2
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 3
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Two Heroes Rising 3#:The Clone Saga Teaser Trailer
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Official Trailer
Two Heroes Rising 3#: Clone Saga Official Trailer 2
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 1
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 2
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 3
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 4
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 5
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 [ The End]
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 1
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 2
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 3
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 4
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 5
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 6
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 7 [ The End]

Chapter 95

402 7 1
By Zeromicz

Above planet Siren a bunch of space ships were flying around the planet and there was one bigger than the others in specific that didn't move at all.

.

.

.

.

.

.

There were now three figures standing inside of the space talking to the Supreme Ruler of the planet.

???:"Let's start with the auditions." he said as the first figure made the first move by destroying most sentinels in the space ship with ease with the help of his amazing firearms.

The Second figure started blasting the flying sentinals with the power of his flames and laughing as if it was not a big deal for him.

However after the duo manage to destroy most of the sentinals a huge sentinal made its way into battle.

The two then started attacking the huge sentinel, but their attacks combine wouldn't do a thing as the Sentinel sent a large energy beam coming from the chest towards the duo until the third figure decided it was her time to step in and smack the attack back at the sentinel, with her weapon.

A massive explosion happened in the training room as half of the sentinel body was destroyed as it then collapse on the ground.

???:"I'm impressed, all three of you are hired. Your goal is to recover the Omnitrix. The one who succeeds in this feat will get a reward. Try not to disappoint me." he said calmly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile back on the planet Siren, Y/n was now seen training by both Galfore and Tarren in the training room.

Tarren:"Are you ready, little one? No, transformation are allowed this time." he said pointing at Y/n's necklace.

Y/n looked at the necklace and nodded as she remove it and handed it to Galfore.

Y/n:"I'm ready!!!!" she said as green aura started coming out her body as she prepared her starbolts.

Galfore:"Remember to use your head first, don't just trust your powers. Strength and reason do not always go hand in hand." he warned Y/n.

Y/n:"Right!!!! The strength is the fun." she said with a smile as Galfore eyes widen.

Galfore:"What?!?!" he asked in surprise.

Tarren then started grinning as Galfore then glared at him in anger for giving such advices to Y/n.

Tarren then moved at incredible speed as Y/n immidiatly started sending starbolts towards him as Tarren was just taking the damage.

Y/n eyes widen as Tarren went to lay a combo with his 4 arms, however Y/n used her heat vision to blow him away before he could've attempted such thing.

Y/n immidiatly flew and she sent an huge green energy beam towards Tarren who was in the air causing a big green explosion in the training room.

Y/n then started laughing as she thought that Tarren was done for until Tarren got back up with injuries on his body but still full of energy.

Tarren:"Hahahahaha!!!!! You amuse me!!!!!!" he said while laughing as he moved at incredible speed as Y/n flew right back at him.

Y/n then started blasting a barrage of starbolts as Tarren was smacking her attacks with his four arms before he jumped and pulled her in a bear crushing hug.

Tarren:"Not so easy without that ability of yours to transform." he asked with a smile before all of the sudden Y/n started glowing brighter and brighter before letting out a small version of her Stellar Nova and exploded sending Tarren flying and crash on the ground of the training room.

Y/n then flew down at full speed and drop kicked him in the chest causing Tarren 4 eyes to widen and cough saliva out of his mouth and seemingly lost consciousness

Galfore:"End of the show. Concentrate princess, think." he said with an hidden smile he kept under his reddish bear after witnessing Tarren losing to Y/n.

Y/n:"Don't worry, Galfore, I have everything under control." she said before all of the sudden Tarren used his lower hands to making it impossible for Y/n to attempt to fly and if she managed to do so Tarren would just bring her down.

Tarren:"And this little one is when you attack your enemy, pretending to have been knocked out. Surprise Attack!!!! Hehehehehe, you should always make sure to hit your enemy a second time to see if they are truly dead." he yelled as he then overpowered Y/n and put her in a rear naked choke with his upper arms while restraining her legs with his lower hands.

Tarren then released Y/n, causing Y/n to drop on the ground as she fell unconscious.

Galfore eyes widen as Tarren just laugh.

Tarren:"Come on now, don't tell me you're trying to do what I just did, hehehehe...hehehehe.... Erm.....Hey, little one..... are you still breathing? Hey? Hello?" he asked as he then grabbed Y/n with his four arms and start shaking her as Galfore was about to enter the training room, until all of the sudden Y/n opened her eyes and started coughing.

Tarren:"Oh, for almighty warlords...... I thought I got you there....." he said in relief that he didn't killed Y/n in the process.

Y/n:"Yeah......... Me too." she said with a bright smile before she used heat vision and blasted Tarren through of the training room as Tarren body ended up hitting Galfore in the process as he two bulky aliens ended crashing on the wall of the monitoring room.

Y/n:"Oops, I think I went a bit far....... Gonna have to fix everything...." she said as she sweatdropped.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Later, Y/n was still training with the adaptoide this time as Galfore and Tarren were arguing between their ideas of training Y/n.

Tarren:"Look, I'm sorry about the monitoring room but you don't think you're too much .... How can I say, soft in your training methods?"he asked to Galfore.

Galfore:"Your methods are too brutal and rely only on brute force. It also takes intellect in battle to understand what moves your opponent is about to make and what approach you need to use, going offensive at first can be risky." he told to Tarren.

Tarren:"So you mean going on defense from the start is the best choice? Let's say that an enemy manages to break the young woman's defense, what do you think would happen next? She will be subdued by her fighter after a few moments."he told Galfore.

Galfore:"Oh, I'm sorry you don't like the Galfore method. What I want is for the princess to take the fight more seriously instead of instigating her enemies, battle is not a game, she has to think about when she adopts certain techniques." he said to Tarren.

Tarren:"Well, my method is giving great results so far. Well, come on you saw her in training and in action, she will be number 1 if she continues to go full power, she has kicked so many of those aliens that I can almost feel their pain." he said with a proud smile on his face.

Galfore:"Yes, of course. Maybe one of these days she might find someone who will take her by surprise and I don't want a certain thing to happen." he said to Tarren.

Tarren:"Well, she'll be the least of your problems if you let me train her." he said with a smirk as veins formed on Galfore head as he clentched his fists.

Before something could've happened all of the sudden the power went off.

Y/n then flew her way towards the two aliens.

Y/n:"There is something wrong, the power is gone." she said.

Galfore:"Let me see, princess." he said as he started checking the control of the base and find it quite weird that out the nowhere the power went off.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile inside of a space ship, the three figures were now checking where the so called 'Omnitrix' was located.

The man wearing the armor called X27 then started talking.

X27:"Qhov no yog qhov Omnitrix zaum kawg pom ..... Hauv cov kav dej." he told the group.

The Pyronite named Horus looked at his companion in confusion.

Horus:"What did he just say?" he asked the only female member of the team.

???:"He said the last place the Omnitrix was sighted was in the sewers." she said to Horus.

Horus:"Oh, thankfully you understand what he says." he said.

???:"Without energy, the planet is devoid of any form of self-defense, we would just say that there are internal problems that will be fixed soon. We know that the Omnitrix is on the planet and is in someone's hands, we just need to find that someone ..... Starting with a peaceful conversation, if that doesn't work then-" she was then interrupted by Horus who was excited for battle.

Horus:"I hope the person will resist. Just for the sake of a good fight, except if the person we're dealing with is weak then a simple sedative will be enough." he said calmly as he shrugged.

X27:"kuv pom zoo." he agreed with Horus idea.

Horus:"I still don't understand what you're saying but by your body language it seems you agree with me." he said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile back with Y/n, Galfore and Tarren they were now trying to fix the system of the base, well mostly Galfore.

Tarren:"If you have a problem you just need to ask old friend. I believe it may take a long time before we lose our existence. Hehehehe...." he said with a smile as it was making Galfore furious, but he needed to kept it cool.

Y/n:"This is not just a problem for us, but also for the entire planet. A loss of energy, caused by an overload of the interstellar space craft. It should resolve in 48 hours." she said as she was reading from the tablet.

Tarren then groan in annoyence.

Tarren:"Seriously? What incompetence, that's why they should leave the work to the Tetramands." he said with pride.

Y/n:"What will we do in the meantime?" she asked.

Tarren:"We could play a game like 'Never have I ever', and if someone admits to having performed the action they get punched in the face." he said happily.

Galfore:"A method of playing too foolish and barbaric. I'm not joining." he said with his arms crossed.

Y/n:"Oh!!! Oh!! Oh!!! Let's do it!!!!" she said happily.

Tarren:"Hahahaha, you sure look ready to either get punched in the face or punching someone..... Looks like the majority wins 'RedBear'.... 2 against 1." he said with a smirk as Galfore sighed and looked at Tarren in anger.

However before Y/n could've given a proper answer all of the sudden the sound of rumbling was heard in the base making the three aliens confuse.

As flames burst out the ground making the three jump back as Horus emerge out of the ground laughing happily.

Horus:"Please resist.... It always the best part about this job"he said with flames coming everywhere.

Y/n:(He is definitely stronger than normal Pyronites for sure. But he's not scary enough, I've seen worse on planet Earth.) he thought in his head.

Tarren:"You've definitely placed yourself in a situation to your disadvantage." he said because it was clear that the three of them could've absorb the power of his flames.

Horus:"You little girl give me the Omnitrix and I promise you won't suffer much froma 3rd degree burn."he said pointing at the necklace that Y/n was wearing.

Y/n:"It is called 'Omnitrix'? You want the necklace? Why? Although strange, this necklace and I are very connected by something." she explained to Horus.

Horus:"Not for long. You do not understand at all who you are against, we are stronger than the Guardians of Siren." he said pointing a fire beam towards Y/n.

Y/n:"It's nice to talk but I want to see the facts." she said as Horus then sent a huge fire energy beam at Y/n who just stood her as her body was cough in the flames.

Horus:"Your arrogance is varied to your naivety." he said before he realized that his flames were getting absorbed by Y/n as she was glowing between orange and blue as everything around was melting.

Galfore then sighed as Tarren tapped his shoulder.

Tarren:"We're gonna build a new one....." he said trying to comfort the old Tamaranean.

Y/n:"This is what they call a surprise element, am I right?" she asked as Horus eyes widen before he realized that he was out of energy since Y/n took it all away.

Horus:"Oh........... no......." he said

Y/n then raise her left hand as her starbolt, now taking the shape of a green flame was sent towards the drained Pyronite causing a massive explosion at the base.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n was now floating in the air as she completly absorb the flames into her body as Galfore was floating while holding Tarren to him.

Omnitrix:"DNA acquired...." the Omnitrix said.

Y/n:"Wait, so I didn't even need to scan him to get that? So that means that even without scanning if I get portion of power in me, I can still acquire DNA." she said.

Galfore:"Princess are you all right?" he asked her.

Y/n:"I believe so, but who are these guys?" she asked.

Galfore:"I don't know, but you in the other hand Tetramand....." he said looking at Tarren.

Both Tamaranean has their sight on Tarren who then sighed.

Tarren:" They were chosen by the Supreme Ruler like myself..... in the search of your necklace....... The Omnitrix......It's a device portable library of intergalatic genetic data that allows the wielder to alteir their DNA at will and transform into a variety of different alien species, each with their own unique abilites." he said.

Galfore:"So, you knew?" he questioned Tarren.

Tarren:"I managed to hack the system of one on the space ships outside of planet Siren and get into some infos that I wanted to share with the both of you regarding the necklace the little one is wearing."he said before all of the sudden he stopped talking more as he felt like they were been watched.

Y/n and Galfore turn towards a specific direction, but there was nothing until all of the sudden a large energy beam as trown towards their directions as they flew off.

X27:"Koj raug tso cai tso tseg thiab muab Omnitrix rau tus neeg nqa khoom tiag." he told from the intercom.

Tarren:"What did he say?" he asked.

Y/n:"I think he wants the Omnitrix aswell!!!!" she said before she turned and shoot powerful green energy beam blowing the invinsible space ship.

Tarren:"HAHAHAHA!!! GOT HIM!!!!" he yelled.

However X27 manage to survive and started flying towards them using his suit ability to fly.

Galfore:"Don't you ever get tired of underestimating the situation?" he asked to Tarren with sarcasm.

X27:"Omnitrix muab rau kuv."he said.

Galfore then trew Tarren towards X27 as Tarren manage to grab onto X27 with his 4 arms and pulling him down and damaging his armor.

X27 started releasing eletricity from his armor as Tarren screamed in pain however he was still holding on X27 and put him ina rear naked choke. 

X27 ended up losing control of his flight and crashed through a building splitting it in half as human people were in there.

Y/n eyes widen as she flew right towards the falling building and held it with her super strength.

X27 ended up crashing on the ground into a big crater of the Underground City were the humans were living as his body stopped moving.

Tarren then got up as he started panting as he placed his foot on X27 body.

Y/n was still holding the building as she managed to placed it back straight as the humans were running out building as Y/n slowly started losing consciousness as Galfore flew to try and grab her until he got smacked away by a weapon and sent flying straight in the ground making a big crater as he was laying on the ground unconsciouss.

The woman was wearing a black cloath which was hiding her face and most of her suit.

The woman then flew towards Y/n and grabbed her before she hit the ground and disappeared into thin air.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n opened her eyes as she finded herself laying in the ground of a room.

???:"Billions of creatures on this planet, I never thought this weapon would end up in the hands of a naive child." the woman said in the darkness while holding the Omnitrix necklace.

Y/n then gasped.

Y/n:"Where am I?!?! What became of Galfore and Tarren?!?!" she demanded the woman.

???:"But I can say that you care about the people around you, when that building was about to fall instead of taking the chance to escape you are returning to save lives ..... human lives ....... You are really particular ..... With the power of the Omnitrix in your hands, however, you would be too much ....." she said as Y/n then charged up at the woman in attempt to get back the Omnitrix before all of the sudden Y/n got easily overwhelmed by the woman strength and was now being choke with only one hand.

???:"Your warrior skills are remarkable, but you shouldn't rely too much on the Omnitrix as you will never discover your true potential and rely too much on brute strength while you should use your intellect as well. And think about your actions." she said.

Y/n:"I will tell you that the undersigned has collided with many forces that are not only alien." she warned the woman.

???:"Yes, I can see this. You are much stronger than I thought you were, you took out two of my companions, ran away from the Guardians of Siren and stood up to Tarren. But believe it or not, I am much stronger than Tarren." she told Y/n as she trew her away like she was a paper ball as Y/n body crashed straight into the wall.

???:"You were moments away from losing your life, and the Omnitrix. Victory should've been swift and effortless. The Omnitrix is not some toy for your amusement. It's the most powerful weapon in the galaxy. The key to an epic battle between good and evil." she told Y/n.

Y/n:"Who side are you on then?" she demanded the woman.

???:"You're still alive, aren't you?" she asked Y/n.

Y/n:"You're a Hero?" she asked.

???:"My mission was to retrieve the Omnitrix at all costs. Since it was attached to you." she told Y/n.

Y/n:" I want to keep it with me." she told the woman.

???:"It's not your choice!!" she yelled at Y/n.

Y/n:" It is now...." she said as she trew a starbolt which was simply smacked by the woman's weapon which was a golden mace away as the room was absorbing it.

Y/n eyes widen as the woman started making her way towards her.

Y/n looked at her uniform, while on her knees.

Y/n:"Are you a Warlord? You wear an uniform of the Warlords of Ookara." she asked.

???:"Barda...... That's my name...... and I'm above your 'Warlords' child......" she said.

Y/n:"Well, Barda...... I think we had a pretty bad introduction....... So, let's start from the beginning....... I'm Koriand'r from planet Tamaran and where I'm now , it is not my world.... I come from another one." she said causing Barda expressiont to change from serious to shocked.

Barda:"Did you just say, you're not from here....... and that you come from the long gone destroyed planet called Tamaran..... Wait, I need to prove something....... Who's your Goddess?" she asked Y/n.

Y/n:"X'hal is the Goddess of our Planet and the Ookaran race. She was once an ancient Ookaran. The Ookarans like the Tamaranean were a peaceful living race until they made contact with the Psions as the Psions decided to put the Ookaran under a test which caused her to be granted with Godlike Powers." she said to Barda.

Barda then kneel down.

Barda:"So........ that's how it is, huh?" she said as she was looking at Y/n green sparkling eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 10.2K 101
You are Shoto Todoroki's twin and having been born just to make him look even better does take a tole on you. You were raised believing that your onl...
168K 2.6K 12
Izuku Yagi a child who was put down by the society for being quirkless in a society were quirk is everything, he had a happy childhood up to the age...
511K 11.1K 37
Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Ikaru Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Bakugou, Shioka Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki, Kok...