My Guardian Angel Fallen from...

By Zeromicz

Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Izumi Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Baku... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Two Heroes Rising: Part 1
Two Heroes Rising: Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Two Heroes Rising #2:Part 1
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 2
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 3
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Two Heroes Rising 3#:The Clone Saga Teaser Trailer
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Official Trailer
Two Heroes Rising 3#: Clone Saga Official Trailer 2
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 1
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 2
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 3
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 4
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 5
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 [ The End]
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 1
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 2
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 3
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 4
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 5
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 6
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 7 [ The End]

Chapter 92

873 12 4
By Zeromicz

In the Underground where the humans where living, a man was now walking around feeling quite tired, however before he could've gotten home and rest, he ended up getting attacked by a creature that came out the darkness of the hallway and dragged him in the sewers as the maman screamed for help, however no one heard him .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Y/n and Galfore, she was now trying to understand what is wrong with the society of this planet that the two have been sent as Galfore took the time to explain her how things were.

Y/n:"But there is no sense why humans should be considered inferior. I mean .... why can't we all get along? I don't believe how the laws of this planet work. We have to go home. I want to go back home." she said as she thought at her friends back in her universe.

Galfore:"I don't like princess either, but don't worry. We will find a way to return to our world so that we can find a planet to live in." he said trying to reassuring his princess that everything is going to be alright.

Y/n:"There would be a planet. It is not as peaceful as Tamaran, but it is a planet full of adventures. I have lived through many battles ... and ... lost ... many people with whom ... I have had great connections." she said as she then looked down on the floor of the secret operation base and thought about someone who was dear to her.

Y/n then sighed as she tried to forget about some bad memories, however Galfore quickly noticed that the princess wasn't okaywhen she talked about the people she met on the planet Earth.

Galfore then leaned his hand towards Y/n's shoulder, however Y/n then got up and put a more fierce smile on her face.

Galfore:"Don't worry princess, I promise on my word and life that we will return to our home." he said with a smile on his face.

Y/n:"I want to hope a lot, to return to my companions. Return to Earth to fix things, see little Eri and Izuku again. The Gordoneans used a teleportation machine, if we can recreate a similar model. And we'll make it back home. And we'll find out why we were sent here and tracked down." she said with  calm tone in her voice, however she then noticed that Galfore was looking away much to her confusion, like she felt he wanted to tell her something but couldn't.

Y/n:"Galfore?" she called him out, causing Galfore to snap back to his senses.

Galfore:"Oh....sorry, princess I spaced out......I apologize....." he said to the princess.

Y/n:"Erm.....Yes, do not worry....You probably have alot in your  head." she said, however she still felt suspicious about this situation.

Galfore:".........Just wait me here.......I'll come back quickly.........Listen princess ....... you are a good person, but on this planet it doesn't matter if you are the sweetest in the realm ..... the situation here is much more unbearable than you think." he said as he then opened a portal and walk in it, leaving Y/n on her own.

Y/n then sighed.

Y/n:(I should never have left Earth, because I needed to think again. I left Izuku and little Eri behind ..... I don't need to wait for so long ....... I have to go back to my original universe. So as to put an end to Shigaraki.) she thought in her head as she planned something.

.

.

.

.

Galfore was now in a mission in the Underground, since there has been signs of abnormality in there as he was following the direction where it was coming from.

Galfore:" Come on come on ........ where you hide, you monster ......." he said.

However what he didn't notice that whatever he was following..........Already noticed him coming.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n was now flying around the city until she heard some sounds coming from the Underground where the humans were living......as she raised an eyebrow before flying down to check up.

When she flew down she saw multiple people running away as her eyes widen.

Y/n then start making her way through the people as she noticed green smoke coming from the sewers....

Y/n:"Huh?!?" then a little boy pumped into her leg as she grabbed him before he fell.

Y/n:"Hello!! What is happening little one?" she asked in a worried tone.

Kid:"T-That thing.....T-That thing took my mom!!!!" he said in tears as Y/n then hugged.

Y/n:"Okay! Okay.....shhhh.....calm down....now tell me......What took her?" she asked.

The little kid then proceed to explain and pointed out that it was all coming from the sewers.

Y/n then nodded as she promised the boy to bring her mom out of the sewers as she then ran through the crowed and jumped inside of the sewers.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n was now covering her nose and mouth as it was the last place where she wanted to be, until all of the sudden she then start hearing loud noises.

Y/n:"...............I'm in danger in this place.........other than this heavy suffocating stench........" she said then all of the sudden she got shot in the back of her head, however it didn't do much effect as she turned to see mutlitple machine gun pointed at her.

Y/n then raise an eyebrow as the machine guns started shooting at her with no effect as Y/n then had enough and trew a starbolt towards the machine gun making it explode.

Then she noticed something slimy mixed with black and green stripes coming towards her way....as Y/n then went to blast it, only for the blast to go through it as the slimy creature then start used its ability to move through a crack in the wall.

Y/n:"HEY!!!!" she then punch the whole blowing it to pieces as she chased after the creature.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile deep beneath the city, multiple humans were now captured and locked inside what seemed to be a bunch of slimy cocoons.

.

.

.

.

.

The destiny of this world was predicted many years ago.....When many species of aliens came to light ....... they were the dominant life form ...... on this planet ........ for millions of years they lived in harmony ..... .guided by team spirit ... Then, one day their peace was destroyed by the humans ... who took control for a period of time ... hidden from the light, buried in bowels of the planet ......... The aliens lived in a state of hibernation for many years. Waiting for the right moment to attack and reclaim what was theirs ........ And finally now the team spirit, which humans do not possess, has triumphed ....... And now it is they who live underground, while the aliens live above. And they will transform this planet ........ to what they desire. The end of the human race.

.

.

.

.

Y/n has now blasted through another wall as her eyes widen once she saw what was happening to the humans.

Y/n:"What in Tamaran....name........." she said in awe at the creature she has been following revealing itself.

Y/n:(What is that alien.....I never seen it before in my original universe.......except, the ones I've already known.....) she thoght in her head.

Galfore then sneaked behind her and tapped her shoulder causing Y/n to jolt in fear.

Galfore:"A Galvanic Mechamorph.......He's original homeworld is Galvan B.......He can reshape and move like liquid even though he's a solid being. Due to this, he can reshape himslìelf to let projectiles or blows pass through him by creating hole in his body at will. He's extremely flexible. His shapeshifting abilities allow him to grow technological spikes and tentacles even when merging with technology." he said as then Galvanic Mechamorph then took control of a tank and aimed it at Y/n and Galfore as a green beam.

Y/n then created a force field protecting both them and Galfore, however the blast went through it as luckly Y/n and Galfore manage to jump out the way.

Galfore then trew a starbolt at the tank blowing it to pieces, however the Galvanic Mechamorp manage to move out the way as he was now standing on his feet and looking up and down at the two Tamaraneans as he started growing in size, due to his ability of shapeshifting.

Galfore:"You've come in a wrong moment princess......Go back, I'll deal with this." he said cracking his fists.

Y/n:"Hold on, Galfore!!!" she said as she tapped his shoulder.

Y/n*whisper*:"There's no need for violence for this one." she said looking towards the Galvanic Mechamorph.

Galfore*whisper*:"What do you have in mind?" he asked her.

Y/n then looked at her bracelets, who were made of strong metal as a smile appear on her face.

Y/n:"...........I have an idea......." she said as she then started floating and then flew right at the Galvanic Mecamorph face as the alien then tilted his head in confusion before noticing her bracelets.

Y/n:"HEY!!! HEY!!!! DO YOU WANT THESE?!?!" she said as the Galvanic Mecamorph nodded excited to see her bracelets.

Y/n:"HEHEHEHEHE!!!!" she then start flying around the Galvanic Mechamorph as the Galvanic Mechamorph was attracted to her bracelets.

Y/n:"Let's make a deal then.........if you let go off these people, you will have these bracelets.......Actually, I can give you all of the metal you want!!!!! What do you say, my friend? We are friends, now? Okay?" she said with a bright smile on her face.

The Galvanic Mechamorph was happy as he nodded his head happily as Galfore stared at the scene in disbelief.

Y/n:"Well then.......It's a deal then....." she said as she extended her arm to the Galvanic Mechamorph as the Galvanic Mechamorph then turned into a liquid form and smaller as he wrapped himself around Y/n as Galfore eyes widen.

Then green electricty sparked as Y/n got trown out the liquid form as the Galvanic Mechamorph then exploded into pieces, causing all the humans that were captured to being freed as they all were wondering what happened.

Galfore then runned up to the crater where Y/n was as he saw her giggling as she was holding the disk that the Galvanic Mechamorph had on his chest.

 Y/n:"Hehehehe.....Sometimes all you need is to be....." however before she could've continued green eletricity sparkle in her body as it transfered in the disk.

Galfore:"Princess!!!" he yelled as Y/n then passed as the disk then transfered all the information about Y/n inside of it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued......                                                                                                                                                                    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 6.5K 92
You are Shoto Todoroki's twin and having been born just to make him look even better does take a tole on you. You were raised believing that your onl...
1.2K 12 28
When Ikimono Fujiiro gets accepted into U.A. She never thought she'd have avoid her parents of all things. With the help of her love at first sight...
387 22 11
Photo Shopped Pictures mushed together so I guess I drew it but also not! I Do Not Own The Characters! This story is a MHA x Lethal Company sort of...
497K 11K 37
Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Ikaru Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Bakugou, Shioka Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki, Kok...