My Guardian Angel Fallen from...

By Zeromicz

Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Izumi Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Baku... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Two Heroes Rising: Part 1
Two Heroes Rising: Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Two Heroes Rising #2:Part 1
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 2
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 3
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Two Heroes Rising 3#:The Clone Saga Teaser Trailer
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Official Trailer
Two Heroes Rising 3#: Clone Saga Official Trailer 2
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 1
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 2
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 3
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 4
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 5
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 [ The End]
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 1
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 2
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 3
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 4
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 5
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 6
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 7 [ The End]

Chapter 90

756 15 2
By Zeromicz

So many of you ahve been asking, where is Y/n after the events of the War between the Villains, well our Young heroine decided that she was a threat, The Hero Public Safety Commission, a law enforcement agency responsible for managing the interactions between Heroes and society as a whole and for investivagating dangerous cases of criminality, thought about that as well.

The Public Safety Commission President decided that Y/n was too much of a threat to remain on Earth, so she sent a bunch of her soldiers to capture and they tried to attack her when she seemed more 'defenseless', however Y/n manage to easily defeated the soldier and spare their life, because she didn't like killing.

Seeing herself as unwanted in the world she once thought as her new home, Y/n left the planet Earth.

The plan was to completly disappeared from the face of the Earth for a period of time, because deep down she wanted to see Izuku, Eri and her other friends from Earth.

In the time being she has been living in a planet filled with peaceful life and where no one could've caused chaos, however those moments of joy were cut short when the Gordanians arrived on the planet where Y/n was finding herself in.

The Gordanias are a race of intergalatci slavers who originate from the Vega Star System.They hail from the Gordane continet on the planet Karna. They were known as allies of the Citadel Empire and the Warlords of Okaara. However, sometime before 5708 b.C, they switched alliences, abandoning the Citadel and allyng themselves with the Psions Monarchy.

Knowing that this would've become a problem, as well as she was trying not to go back to her slavery days Y/n fought back this time and this time she was stronger than each of them and was easily battling them one by one.

Seeing how in disavantage they were, the General of the Gordonians opened a portal right before Y/n could've hit him as she was sent into another dimension......another universe that wasn't hers.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When Y/n made her way into the other universe she ended up crashing into a space ship which caused a massive explosion as she then fell down on the ground and lost her consciousness

Hours later, Y/n then regain her consciousness she then burst out a crater and rubbed her head in pain.

Y/n:"Owwww...." she then look far away on to see the space ship she ended up flying through was destroyed and in flames.

Y/n:"Something tells me, if before I was in the pan now I'm in the embers." she said rubbing her head, before she saw a giant robot with three heads.

Tri-Sentinal:"Surrender is an order from General Tiger and the High Evolutionary."

Y/n:"The High Evolutionary? Erm.......No?" she then flew past the giant robot, however she was then smacked away by the Tri-Sentinal and sent flying and crash into the ground.

Tri-Sentinal:"I'm going to stop you."

The Tri-Sentinal then tried to grab Y/n, only for her to quickly get back up and blast him in the face of the middle.

Y/n then took that chance to fly away.

Y/n:" I'm sorry but you have to do better if you want to defeat Starfire."

The Tri Sentinal then went to raise one of his arms to attempt blasting her, until The Tri Sentinal got called out by a communication in their server...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

???:"Wait, she says her name is Starfire. Maybe she is one of us, leave her to us." he said as him and his team start chasing after Y/n in in their space ships.

Y/n then noticed that she was being followed by four space ships and raised an eyebrow.

Y/n:"And what are these? I've never seen them before." she said before the space ships thne start shooting beams of energy towards Y/n who easily was avoiding each shot.

Y/n:(What intergalactic system do they come from? Where exactly am I?)

Y/n:"They quite stubborn, I must say." she then flew into a different direction, turn towards the space ships and then charge a powerful beam towards them causing the space ships to lose control.

Y/n:"Let's see if I can get them out of my hair." she then start flying higher as she then look down to see a whole city as her eyes widen.

Y/n then crossed her arms ad just admire the city.

However her excitment was brief as the four space ships teleported around her in a circle.

???:"It is useless to continue Starfire. You don't know that no one can escape us, apparently."

Then a bright light appear on top of a spaceship as who emerge from it was the General Tiger, himself.

Y/n:"Who are you? And what do you want from me?"she asked.

Thesea:"We are the fearsome protectors of the planet Siren. I introduce myself, I am the leader, Thesea. Instead this mighty warrior is Bullock."

Bullock:"It seems we have already talked too much, my lord. Let's get to the part when we beat each other like proud warriors!!!"

Thesea:"This wonder of the planet is Lord Tsuna."

Tsuna:"We shouldn't fight, dear, an interesting girl like you is well accepted in my eyes."

Y/n:"I'm not interested, Lord Tsuna. I have my eyes set on someone else."

Tsuna:"What a shame? But, maybe when you will change your idea...... Come find me."

Thesea:"And finally, this brave knight is Sir Ruben Roa."

Ruben:"C-Come on, not so many compliments, then I can't concentrate. However ma'am, we are the four protectors of this planet, endowed with full powers, more powerful than the High Evolutionary itself."

Y/n:"Okay, thanks a lot for your introductions. I am very sorry to disappoint your brotherhood, General Tiger but as a wise old man says, slap in the legs you start ..... to fly !!!!!"

She then flew, however much to her surprise even the four were capable of the ability to fly as they start shooting beams from their hands.

Y/n:"Oh......that is something I did not expect....."

Y/n then start flying inside of the city as she looked around to see more alien creatures using flying cars as her eyes widen.

Y/n:"I have a distinct feeling that alien creatures rule the planet."

Y/n then start flying more and more as she noticed even more alien creatures of different kind.

Y/n:"An Organax, Vulpimancer, Wigzelian Org Beast, Methanosian, Pyronite ... Incredible, all these aliens should have been extinct 10,000 years ago."

Y/n then flew down to the lower parts of the city as she looked down to see.....humans living in poverty as Y/n then put an hand to her chin, understanding the situation.

Y/n then flew up as she start avoing each beams of energy were shot at her by the four protectors.

Y/n then start shooting multiple basts, but it wasn't aim at the four it was aim at the space ships containing explosive material, which caused the space ship to blow up, luckly no one was insde.

The four then got caugh by surprise as Y/n then took that chance to avoid them all.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n was now hiding in an abandoned building as she put an hand to her chin.

Y/n:"What have we learned today?........The aliens rule over and the humans lives in the lower parts.......That is really an unfair thing."

Then all of the sudden Y/n got struck by an eletric charge in her body as she then fell on the ground.

A blue portal then opened as the the four Protectors of their planet revealed themselves.

As Tsuna raised his left hand showing a remote which was letting out eletric charges as chip was installed in the beck of Y/n's neck.

Thesea:"I always have another plan if the first one fails."

Bullock then start grinning before he then grabbed Y/n put her in her shoulder as the start walking back inside their portal.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Some time has passed as Y/n had now regain her senses as she looked around to see, that not only was she chained onto a laboratory table.

Y/n:"Oh, please..... The idea of a fish guy wearing a doctor suit, it is really something I can say to my little Eri...Yeah, my little Eri.....Yeah, my sweet adorable little Eri...." she said.

Tsuna:"Admittedly, you have a good sense of humor. I really appreciate it in a beauty like you." she then start petting Y/n's head.

Bullock:"I wouldn't get carried away so much. We still don't know if this creature belongs to our race."the big bear said.

Thesea:"I totally agree, but whether she's an alien or a human, she's proven to be a good fighter."

Y/n:"I took a bad hit, and I wasn't at my fullest, so I was trying to avoid a confrontation with you."

Bullock:"HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! Of course, so you mean you could beat us all by yourself? Or do you have the courage to sell friend? Or are you so unconscious that you don't know what you're getting into? Do it Ruben. You're the doctor."

Ruben then nodded as he grabbed what seemed to be a sirenge.

Ruben:"I'm sorry ma'am. It will hurt just a little bit."

Y/n:"Wait a second, wait !!!! NO!!! NO!!!" she yelled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 47.1K 137
JOZAWA Conversation Hearts & SIDE STORIES tied to this work are on my page! (Y/n) was born with a water manipulation and creation quirk, destined to...
511K 11.1K 37
Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Ikaru Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Bakugou, Shioka Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki, Kok...
20.2K 544 9
Uraraka found out about middle school and she told the class about everyone turning against Bakugou except three. Little did they know Bakugou didn't...
55.3K 1.6K 62
Being the distant friend of Izuku Midoriya and also being a stand up friend of him from Katsuki Bakugo..And added..Being a rivalry of Shoto Todoroki...