My Guardian Angel Fallen from...

By Zeromicz

Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Izumi Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Baku... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Two Heroes Rising: Part 1
Two Heroes Rising: Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Two Heroes Rising #2:Part 1
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 2
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 3
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Two Heroes Rising 3#:The Clone Saga Teaser Trailer
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Official Trailer
Two Heroes Rising 3#: Clone Saga Official Trailer 2
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 1
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 2
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 3
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 4
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 5
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 [ The End]
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 1
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 2
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 3
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 4
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 5
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 6
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 7 [ The End]

Chapter 82

657 18 4
By Zeromicz

Y/n was now sleeping in her room, having a bad dream as Izuku was watching her sleep with bright glowing eyes in the darkness.

Izuku then lean his hand and touched her cheek softly.

Izuku:"....................." he then closed his eyes.

Izuku:(I know....I'm not supposed to be doing this, but......I need to know what is making you suffer.....) he thought as he proceed to use one of his powers so that he could've enter Y/n's mind and learn what was bothering her so much.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku has now finally manage to get inside Y/n's dream and there....it was nothing more than green smoke everywhere.

Izuku was now looking around to find Y/n, until all of the sudden Y/n got trown towards and went throught him.

Izuku:"Kori?!?" then all of the sudden a giant hand went throught Izuku and grab Y/n.

Izuku then look up to see it was Y/n older sister, Komand'r who was rappresented as a Giant torturing and tormenting Y/n's failures.

Komand'r:"Wow, Kori, Wow. I thought you were supposed to be the Hero of The Planet. Many always had to die, but not you."

Izuku then look up at the giant Komand'r and use his heat vision to try burn her, only for it to go throught as Izuku eyes widen.

Izuku:"Damn it, Kori wake  up!!!! None of what you're seeing is real!!!!"

Komand'r then start crushing Y/n in her hand.

Komand'r:"I tried to give you a chance to team up with me and conquer many worlds together. Now you're making me do this."she said as she then trew Y/n far away as Izuku flew towards Y/n direction.

Izuku then start looking around in the green smoke as he noticed Y/n far away on her knees as Eri was standing over her.

Eri:"You told me, you could've protected me. Protected everyone. You told me, you would have watched over Papa so that he wouldn't do anything dummy." she said as she tilted her head before all of the sudden Overhaul, in his Abomination form appeared from the smoke and proceed to crush Eri's head as she turn into dust.

Y/n:"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" she then raise both of her hands and was about to shoot a powerful beam of energy, until Overhaul crush both of her hands withhis left hand causing her to scream in pain.

Izuku:"KORI!!! NOOOO!!!!"

Izuku then ran at superspeed as his punch went throught Overhaul as Izuku then turn around to see that Kori was getting beat up by Overhaul and then as soon as Overhaul was over she got trown aside as Izuku went to grab her, only for Y/n to go through his body.

Izuku:"It's my fault!!! It's only mine!!!! I'm sorry!!! Please, forgive me!!!!" he said as he went to touch the knocked out Y/n, until all of the sudden she got lifted by her foot as Izuku then look up to see it was a nightmare version of Himself.

Nightmare Izuku:"You're just so weak." he said.

Izuku then fell on his knees as tears start coming out his eyes.

The Nightmare version of Izuku then proceed to start slamming Y/n on the floor, over and over and over.......as Izuku was just looking at the scene in tears as blood was bursting everywhere.

The Nightmare Version of Izuku proceed to trow Y/n into another direction.

Y/n then slowly start getting back up as her injuries were healing quickly.

Y/n then look at the Nightmare Version of Izuku and start slowly backing away from him as the Nightmare Version of Izuku was grinning.

Then again the Giant Komand'r then slammed her giant fist onto Y/n, crushing her and making a giant hole.

Y/n then start falling deeper and deeper in the hole as she screamed as the Nightmare Izuku was taunting her to wake up.

As all of the sudden black tendrils came out the dakrness as Y/n then tried to flew up, only for the tendrils to pull her even more into the darkness against her will.

NightMare Izuku:"You're just a scared little girl, who tries to be a Hero. I was the one who made you rise to the world, I was the one who's supposed to be at the top. I control the truth. I am the truth."

Y/n then crashed on the floor as she slowly started to get back up as she looked up to the hole up there, until it closed right infront of her eyes.

Then all of the sudden a bunch of red starbolts where shot at her as Y/n dodge before she turn to see she was facing herself.

Negative Y/n:"Hello, there."

Then the two start fighting, but that isn't even a fight because the Negative version of Y/n manage to overpower the real Y/n in a couple of 25 minutes.

Y/n was now dragging herself away from the Negative version of herself who then flew right at her and drop kick her in the back, causing Y/n to scream in pain.

Negative Y/n:"If you were good enough, maybe Midnight would still be alive." she said as she the grab the real Y/n by her hair and then trew her aside as Y/n then crashed into graveyard as Y/n then look up to a stone with Midnight name on it.

Tears then start coming out her eyes, until an hand came out of the ground causing Y/n to start crawling away as the dead body of Midnight came out the grave and glare at Y/n in hatred.

Undead Midnight:"Deep down, you know I'm right. If I never met you. I wouldn't have ended up like this. All you had to do was step aside. And now you have-" then all of the sudden her body fell into crumbles as Y/n eyes widen as her body was trembling in fear and tears coming out.

Then the entire nightmare world then start falling into crumbles as the monsters were falling into pieces as swell.

Y/n then tried to fly away only for her powers to stop working.

Then the biggest monster of all, Toga Himiko grabbed Y/n and start laughing.

Toga:"It's easy to fool people when they're already fooling themselves. But for what it's worth, Y/n-Chan, I'm really sorry. But, I really want to have a taste of you." she then opened her mouth and dropped Y/n into it as Y/n then start falling into Toga's eternal stomach.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku then came out of Y/n's dream as she looked at her sleeping as he then sighed an whipped away a tear from his face.

Izuku:"...............I messed this up.............." he then kneel down and gave her a kiss in the fore head, before he then walked out the room and closed it.

Izuku then closed his eyes and sighed, before a smile appear on his face.

Izuku:"I just have to fix all of this....up......That's all.....because, I can do everything.....that no one can't do."

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 47.1K 137
JOZAWA Conversation Hearts & SIDE STORIES tied to this work are on my page! (Y/n) was born with a water manipulation and creation quirk, destined to...
40.5K 273 32
Izuku and Momo are childhood bestfriends. Izuku did not meet Bakugou until Middle school. In this story Izuku is cold and rude to everyone except Mom...
402K 6.8K 43
Izuku Yagi lived a happy life along with his sister Izumi Yagi and his friends the Todoroki's twins (Shoto and Shoko) and the Bakugo's twins ( Katsu...
406K 10.2K 101
You are Shoto Todoroki's twin and having been born just to make him look even better does take a tole on you. You were raised believing that your onl...