My Guardian Angel Fallen from...

By Zeromicz

Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Izumi Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Baku... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Two Heroes Rising: Part 1
Two Heroes Rising: Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Two Heroes Rising #2:Part 1
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 2
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 3
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Two Heroes Rising 3#:The Clone Saga Teaser Trailer
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Official Trailer
Two Heroes Rising 3#: Clone Saga Official Trailer 2
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 1
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 2
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 3
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 4
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 5
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 [ The End]
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 1
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 2
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 3
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 4
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 5
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 6
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 7 [ The End]

Chapter 80

644 17 2
By Zeromicz

A Young Toshinori, about 25 years was now sitting on a restourant right infront of a younger Inko, who was about 20 years old as the two were talking.

Inko:"Never in my wildest dreams I had imagined I'd be talking with the man dubbed the next candidate for number 1 Hero. It's such a honor, Toshinori-san."

.

.

.

.

The Midoriya name has an extensive story as a prestigious family line, the perfect partner for a top Hero as Toshinori Yagi, was Inko Midoriya who possessed a Object Attraction Quirk which gives her the ability to pull small objects towards her body from afar. It wasn't only for a Quirk matter that Toshinori made Inko Midoriya his wife, but aswell as he was feeling love for that woman.

.

.

.

.

Inko and Toshinori after eating, were now admiring the city from the top of a tall building.

Toshinori:"Do you like the view from here?" he asked her as Inko just smiled.

Inko:"Yes, it's beutiful isn't it?" she asked as Toshinori smiled too.

Toshinori:"Yes, it is."

.

.

.

Strong love, yet it wasn't still enough for what was going to happened next...

.

.

.

.

Back in the present.... Dabi was now laying on the bed of his cell as he sighed with his head being banage due to the impact he got when Izuku trown him on the floor of the battle field.

Dabi:"I really just got knocked the f*ck out. I can't feel sh*t. That brat is my younger brother. There's no way the attacks I gave him were enough to kill him. And even if he was at the point where he wanted to die. I wouldn't allow it. Now it's his turn to come forward and face the new world. I can't wait to see the miserable expression on his face. All I've been waiting for....it's taken so much to get this far. Mom, Fuyumi-Chan, Natsu-Kun and Shoto......you may have beaten me but you haven't beat Shion....watch her...in the pits of Hell......"

.

.

.

.

.

.

After their marriage, Toshinori and Inko got together two twins Izuku Yagi and Izumi Yagi, the first one was born 5 minutes before his twin sister and as they grew up Izuku Yagi at the age of 6 wanted to start training already.

Izuku:"I've been waiting ages for you to have a day off so we could train together!!!! Why are you saying you can't do it, now?!?!"the little boy yelled as his father sighed.

Toshinori:"I've told you several times already, I'm doing this for your own good." he said, before he walked out the door of the house as Izuku was pouting and stepping at the ground angrily before walking away.

.

.

.

.

A month later Toshinori and Inko went to visit the doctor to see their son and daughter's results.

Doctor:"Quite the peculiar case.....Your daughter posses a Kinetic Force Quirk. In regards to your son, he does not posses any type of Quirk."

Inko was smiling, but Toshinori was just quiet and didn't said a word.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That day it was now full night as Izumi and Izuku were now watching the television.

Izuku:"Izumi-Chan....So what Quirk do you think you're going to have? Have you already thought of one? I hope I can get a Super Strength one like Allmight."

Izumi:"I want to shoots beams from my hands, that will be so cool, that Kacchan will be jelous." she said proudly.

Izuku:"Once I grow up, I want to surpass All Might!!! I'm going to surpass him with whatever power I get." he said as his sister was on his side.

.

.

.

.

But, we already know what happened next, from that day and for the rest of his 7 years, Izuku was Quirkless and due to his condition he got put aside by his father Toshinori, who instead focus more is attention, but no matter how hard it was Izuku would always tried to be strong no matter what, but he inherited his father foolishness and as the years go by...he understood that he couldn't surpass Allmight, in Toshinori eyes back then if one of his children had a Quirk then it was good, if the other didn't have one than he's not ready to start the Hero career.

.

.

.

.

Izuku now 8 years old was now walking back to the house panting and covered in bruises due to his classmates.

Izuku:"Allmight....I can surpass him......I know I can surpass him.....I don't care about the Quirk thing....I'm strong.....I know I'm strong than why......" the little boy stopped as he looked at the window of his house to see Izumi being praised for her school scores always getting good grades and compliments from the teachers too.

Izuku:"I do the same thing Izumi-Chan does, but.....why.....to the adults don't care? I'm part of the family too, right?" he asked.

.

.

.

.

.

Why don't they Look at me!!! Why don't they look at me the same way?!?!?!? Dad, mom  Why don't you look at me the same way you look at Izumi-Chan?!?!?.

.

.

.

.

.

The most painful part about this is that nobody cares about your feelings, children. The world outside your house, is even worse than you expect.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku mental state got even worse, and due to the constant bullying at school by his classmates and being neglected by the others and his parents, he reached a point where he would've started immaginate things in his head, developed attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder, meaning he's super anxious and mutters to himself a lot, agoraphobia, later schizophrenia.

He just wanted to be noticed, to be noticed like his sister, that's all.

But even his own sister wasn't making it better as she was part of the bullying and abuse aswell as Katsuki, Bakugou, Shoto and Shion which was making his mental condition worse.

As the years go by Izuku started developing a vengefoul behavior aswell as feeling enjoyment when he saw someone being beaten to an inch of his/her life, it was satisfying in a way, that was one of the things that was entertaining him since his childhood at the age of 11, it was weird yet, it feel like it was the happiest thing he has gotten, seeing other suffer, well bad people suffer to be more specific.

The insults they were trowing at him, were nothing.

The hits they were trowing at him, were nothing.

All he had ever thought in those moments was how to cause so much pain to the others and feeling enjoyment afterwards.

They have killed Izuku Yagi, long time ago.....Y/n did her part and was going to bring the old kind Izuku back in his path and she was doing well, but.....those were just fake emotions that Izuku was giving.....his true and vengeaful side will always come back no matter what.....and that was the proof back there at the War between Heroes and Villains, it's hard to change someone feelings if they are not even real.

The responsability of all this is on Toshinori, Inko, Izumi, Katsuki, Shoto and Shion, and now look at the result.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 406 11
Izuku's life is a living hell - no wait... even hell is not that bad - He became a shut in because of all the abuse of his mother and the traumatic b...
644K 14.8K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...
1.2K 12 28
When Ikimono Fujiiro gets accepted into U.A. She never thought she'd have avoid her parents of all things. With the help of her love at first sight...
146K 1.9K 33
Izuku Mugen, formally Yagi never had a happy life. His father, Hisashi Midoriya, died before he was born. His mother, Inko(Xtreme) married Toshinori...