My Guardian Angel Fallen from...

By Zeromicz

Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Izumi Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Baku... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Two Heroes Rising: Part 1
Two Heroes Rising: Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Two Heroes Rising #2:Part 1
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 2
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 3
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Two Heroes Rising 3#:The Clone Saga Teaser Trailer
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Official Trailer
Two Heroes Rising 3#: Clone Saga Official Trailer 2
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 1
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 2
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 3
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 4
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 5
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 [ The End]
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 1
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 2
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 3
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 4
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 5
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 6
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 7 [ The End]

Chapter 32

1.8K 30 8
By Zeromicz

Aizawa:"Talk about what you have learned or what have you done differently...."

Kirishima:"If I'm not trying to brawl with my opponent.....it's hard for my Quirk to be useful....if this were the real thing......I would've been killed, when Shiozaki caught me...."

Koda:"I need to be able to give more detailed instructions to the bugs....."

Kaminari:"I DID GREAT RIGHT?!? I WAS A TOTAL BADASS!!! DIDN'T I MAKE YOU LOVE ME?!? GO AHEAD AND LOVE ME!!! IT'S FINE GO AHEAD, LOVE ISN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN'T CONTROL!!!! Go AHEAD, IT'S FINE!!! YOU CANNOT DENY MY BEUTY!!!"

Everyone:".......................What?" then they heard loud noises....as they all turned to see that was Jirou producing them with her earphones.....

Y/n:"Are you okay, friend Jirou? Why is your face red? Are you having the sickness?"

Jirou*blushing*:"W-What?!? N-No, no no.....It's just...the heat.......I mean it's very hot out here...isn't it.....?"

Mina then had an evil smile on her face....

Mina:"hippity hippity hoppity hoppity someone got a cru-" then Jirou stabbed her with earphone jack, causing her to scream in pain as everyone sweat dropped.

Tsuyu:"Koda and Kirishima.....losing those two.......I wish we could've won without losing anyone.....we were all over the place......"

Shinsou:"The pressure points......I couldn't have used the technique of the pressure points against Jurota.......I couldn't use a tenth of what I'd learned......It was frustrating....."

Aizawa:"If you could do it right away, then you wouldn't have to work hard......it took me 12 years to master that technique.....don't forget that frustration, when you move on...."

Hitoshi has mastered many unarmed styles of fighting, including Leopard kung fu, Savate, Judo, capoeria, karate, dragon Kung Fu and Biangan . Shinsou was taught these arts by Aizawa and Gunhead, Hitoshi fighting style is less acrobatic than Izuku's, but more unpredictable and fluid than Aizawa's.

.

.

.

.

Aoyama:"The Three who went to the work Studies have serious reflections...."

Sero:"Isn't that what you'd expected?.....The Shie Hassaikai, was it? I heard it was pretty much an intense fight......if you experience fighting like that, even if it's just training.....your frame of mind......or like, motivation would've be different...."

Jirou*blushing*:"Compare that.....Jamming yay's chaotic actions felt out to place...." she said while she was blushing so much that smoke started coming....

Aizawa:"Listen.....Kirishima, you should focus on setting up your opponents head on fight......Koda, it's exactly what you think.....you should increase the accuracy with which you control the animals.......don't fight from the front....think about your enemy's weaknesses......Kaminari, for how much impressive you were......you weren't fighting seriously at the beginning...... you are unable to use your true strenght unless your teammates get beaten....so, don't get too cocky......Asui...think about to cover for a mistake quickly rather than about your mistakes......use what you've learned today...in your training from now on.....that's all for you......"

.

.

.

.

Even thought he won, he is painfully aware of his own inexperience...but, instead of getting depressed to get ready for his next match.....he's replaying the match in his head to find ways to improve....

.

.

.

.

.

Vlad King:"You already know right?......using Shishida as the focal point......or using Shiozaki....IF YOU'D ONLY CAME TOGETHER AS A TEAM!!! YOU COULD'VE WON THIS MATCH!!!! MY VLAD EYES ARE SCARY!!!"

Monoma:"As Shiozaki cannot deceive the others...that consideratin backfired didn't It? Shishida...."

Jurota:"Monoma......it resulted in us giving the opponents time to prepare......Sorry, Shiozaki....."

Shiozaki:"Burned by the flames of Hell...."

Monoma:"Anyway, you showed me something good.....Well, anyway...you showed me something good.....I'm looking forward to fighting with him......Hey, Shinsou!!! Let's come up with a plan to make class 1A cry!! Something that will shut them up!!!"

.

.

.

.

Y/n:".....................He is talking to himself......"

Izuku:"We should came up with a plan too, Kori....Come on guys!!"

Then Izuku, Mineta, Y/n and Mina were planning at how to attack........knowing each abilities and powers.

As the other members of class 1A followed their example.....

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku:"We will be up against Shinsou in the fifth match!!......His voice modifier's a threat......"

Mina:"Sticky Acid Starbolts beams!!"

Y/n:"YEAH!!!"

Mineta:"What kind of move is that?!? How could that even work....?!?"

.

.

.

.

Shoto:"It's a complex area.......that's easy to hide in....."

Tenya:"It'll be a pain trying to find the enemy....."

Mezo:"Leave it to me....."

Ojiro:"We will use Tenya as our trump card when it counts...."

Tenya:"Before that, there's something I wanted to tell you about my Recipro....."

.

.

.

.

Mina:"Instant Kill Supernova Starbolt Bomb!!!"

Y/n:"T-That sound a little to much Friend Mina......"

Mineta:"ARE WE TRYING TO WIN OR ENDING UP MURDERING SOMEONE?!?"

Izuku just face palmed on his helmet....as Y/n sweat dropped with a smile on her face...

.

.

.

.

.

Midnight:"THIS!!! THIS IS IT!!!Oh, to be in the spring time of life!!!"

Allmight:"It's winter, though......" Midnight then fell on the ground too much excited...

.

.

.

.

It's the end of the year, already.....everyone has been working on developing their Quirks and ultimate moves.........Izuku has become better at using his weapons and fighting style......there was the provisional licensing exam.......the fight against the Shie Hassakai......The School Festival.......In the midset of all those events and troubles......they pushed on earnestly.....Here is their chance to compare themselves to those around them......to understand their current position...this class is like a kind of dress rehearsal.....

.

.

.

.

Vlad King:"Eraser Head, what do you think of Shinsou?"

Aizawa:"He is okay......he's not shy......the fact that the first emotion he fell was frustration is going to give him more determination.......he will probably be fired up for his next match......"

Vlad King:"........Then...............TEAMS IN THE SECoND MATCH!!!! GET READY!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

Kendo:"Yaoyorozu...."

Momo:"Yes, Kendo?"

Kendo:"Why didn't you enter the beuty pageant?I thought you definitely be in it..."

Momo:"Aizawa sensei did not tell us, about the beuty pageant.......I had a band practice as well....so I would not have been able to enter anyway, though.......Aizawa sensei must have judge that it was not necessary for me to enter...."

Kendo:"We were in that commercial together in that intership......so we've been put in the same category, you know? It's like there are fans that put us on the same box....."

Momo:"The same box?"

Kendo:"It's like when someone like all idols in a group....at the festival the same people were shouting...Yaoyorozu and Kendo, right?"

Momo:"Oh, now that you mention it........the only reason why everyone came to the concert....was because one of my friends.....is very.....very....popular like......Allmight level...."

Tokoyami:"Idola.....Idol worship...."

Kendo:"It's like your grades and Quirk are better than mine, so I didn't really liked getting lumped together with you.........personally........I've been wanting to fight you properly!!!"

Momo:".........................With all my heart....................I accept........"

???:"Tokoyami....you are the same type as me......"

Tokoyami:"Shihai Kuroiro........Your Quirk lets you merge with any darkness and move freely within it........Right?"

Kuroiro:"You and I share a destiny........."

Tokoyami:"You're also a supporter of the deep......"

Kuroiro:"Living in Eternal Darkness....."

.

.

.

.

Both teams are ready......

.

.

.

Vlad Knight:"GO TEAM KENDO!!!! START THE SECOND MATCH!!!"

Mina:"Stop the biased commentary!!!"

Jirou, Kaminari, Ojiro and Sero:"EXACTLY STOP!!!"

.

.

.

.

Kendo:"Let's go!!!" then they all left to each of their direction...

.

.

.

.

Sero:"What type of role does Kendo play in class 1B?"

Tetsu Tetsu:"HEY SHE GETS THE JOB DONE!! BECAUSE SHE IS THE CLASS LEADER!!! SHE'S SMART AND MAKE QUICK DECISIONS CALMLY!!!! SHE IS ALSO BRAVE, RISKING HERSELF ON THE FRONT LINES WHEN IT COUNTS!!!! AND SHE BRINGS THE CLASS TOGETHER WITH HER CHEERFUL PERSONALITY!!!!! WITHOUT HER, CLASS 1B WOULD'VE BEEN TAKEN BY MONOMA!!!!"

Y/n:"Sounds like a bad choice....."

Tetsu Tetsu:"IT IS!!!"

Monoma:"D-Don't say like that......"she said in sadness..

Tetsu Tetsu:"SHE IS CLASS 1B'S BIG SISTER!!!!"

.

.

.

Shoto:"I wonder if Yaoyorozu's operation will work....."

Izumi:"Yeah.......o-of couse......" she said kinda jelous of the attention Momo was getting from Shoto.

.

.

.

.

Momo:"Please scout as planned Tokoyami...."

Tokoyami:"Yes......Dark Shadow!!!" then Dark Shadow appeared and start looking every where in the area....

.

.

.

We pretty much know each other's Quirks....but, we've been improving them and making new moves..... so they could pretty much get us with something we don't know about......that's why first.......we should take wait and see approach.....

.

.

.

.

.

Tokoyami:"Dark Shadow's found the enemy...under that chimney, on this side...."

Momo:"Let's go!!!"

.

.

.

Dark Shadow then went to attack Kendo her team, however they manage to dodge the attack..

Kendo:"I'll leave it to you Kuroiro!!!"

Kuroiro then jump past Dark Shadow and got into the darkness....as it planned...

.

.

.

.

Aoyama:"You're able to let Dark Shadow go pretty far now, huh? Did you level up to your work studies, too?"

Tokoyami:"I wonder.....the farther away Dark Shadow is......the less time he lasts......."

Aoyama:"Oh, look he's back!!!"

Dark Shadow then charging towards their direction....something is off........as Dark SHadow proceed to attack Tokoyami and punch him into a wall....causing a lot of destruction...

.

.

.

.

Mina:"D-Dark Shadow.....w-what's happening?!?"

Y/n:"Something is not in the right way.......Dark Shadow doesn't lose the control, when there is the light...right, my star?"

Izuku:"No...he doesn't......it's not so dark there that Tokoyami can't let lose.......maybe....someone is controlling Dark Shadow.....from a from the inside...."

.

.

.

.

Momo:"Hagakure, light!!!"

Hagakure:" Okie, dokie!!! Warp Refraction SAY CHEESE!!!" she then start releasing a lot of light....which caused Dark Shadow to be in pain....

Tokoyami:"C-Come back.......DARK SHADOW!!!" Dark Shadow then start to retreat exposing Kuroiro, who was inside of Dark Shadow and controlling him...

Kuroiro then landed on top off a roof and start running...as Momo start trowing hunting nets at him....however Kuroiro was very fast......as he used his Quirk to summon a hook blade out his chest and cut throught a net that was about to capture him....before getting into the darkness and dissapear...

Aoyama:"He dissapeared!!"

Momo:"He merged with the shadows.....so that's Kuroiro's Quirk....."

.

.

.

.

Shihai Kuroiro's from Class 1B his Quirk is called Dark......He can melt into any darkness.....and by developing his Quirk.....and getting the 'Awakening State' he can be able to summon weapons and move that darkness.......but, it has to be something that can be moved.

.

.

.

Kuroiro:"Fumikage Tokoyami....I'll vanquish you.......You and I share a destiny......." he then appeared behind Tokoyami.

Tokoyami:"I see......we're destinated to be rivals.......Very Well......Dark Fallen Angel!!!"

Kuroiro:"......Fallen?" he then summon his hook blade...

Tokoyami:"That's right....Dark Fallen Angel....."

.

.

.

.

He ends up taking care of things by himself....

.

.

.

.

It then shows a thief holding a suitcase full of natural diamonds.....and by getting this much he may get 300000000 dollars........before Izuku jumped out a building and landed on top off him....causing the man to drop the suit case...

Izuku:"Sorry......but, we'll have to take this....."

He then walk over the suit case and was about to grab it, until a pair of red feathurs did it before him....

Hawks:"Not, bad kiddo......I'm impress......."

Then Tokoyami came out last....behind them......as Izuku proceed to hand cuff the thief......

Hawks:"You're still too slow......there's a bar in Kantina that has some rowdy patrons....so I'm going there next........I'll the paperworks for you!!" he then flew away as Tokoyami was still panting....for the run he did...

Izuku:"I contacted the police...they'll come get this guy sooner or later.......You go and catch up with Hawks........"

.

.

.

.

Apparently it the first time Hawks made an offer after the sports festival...at the intership I chased him mindedly...and all I could do was clean up after the incidents he resolved........but, I'm not a messenger bird.....My Weeklong intership ended without me learning anything....special....and then the work study...he took me on again....between the intership and work study.......U.A. High School also did various things......You probably want to hear about these things, don't you....Hawks? Don't look down on me number 3........Don't look down on me too Izuku.......because.......I am to a member of the team....

.

.

.

.

Tokoyami:"I accept your challenge with the move I invented while I was with Hawks.....Dark Fallen Angel......"

Kuroiro:"Dark Fallen Angel......hmmmm....I like the sound off that....." he then melted in the darkness...

As his voice was everywhere in the area...complicating the situation....as the team was looking everywhere to find him.....until he grabbed Aoyama by the cape and start dragging him......in the darkness...as the Hero let out an all mighty scream of pure fear......as Momo tried to follow the two of them......

.

.

.

.

.

Tokoyami then manage to find Kuroiro and Aoyama in a very huge and Dark building.....as Kuroiro was holding Aoyama in his form full of Darkness....

Kuroiro:"............I win.................." he then dropped Aoyama on the ground who was too much terrified to fight.....

Tokoyami:"...........................Is this what you think........Dark Shadow......DARK FALLEN ANGEL!!!" he then uses Dark Shadow in the dark place, causing Dark Shadow to have a 'Awakening State'....and unleash the beast...inside....

.

.

.

.

.

Class 1B:"HE CAN TRANSFORM TOO?!?"

Y/n:"Friend Tokoyami.....is bonding with the darkness....."

Mina:"Oh, THIS IS BADASS!!!"

Mineta:"He turned into a giant bird monster of darkness?!?"

Izuku:"The principle behind this is easy......other than being an 'Awakening State', Tokoyami took advantage of the darkness sorrounding him, plus the fact that he might have learned how to control Dark Shadow even in his Berserk Mode.......he is using Dark Shadow like a living suit...."

Alfred:"Exactly like me.....sir...."

Izuku:"Yes, Alfred Exactly like you...."

.

.

.

.

The two monster of the Darkness start looking at each other growling as Aoyama was still passed out.....as Tokoyami jumped at Kuroiro sending the two crashign and causing the building to shake.....waking up Aoyama who started screaming louder and louder while running away.......

.

.

.

.

But, Class 1B......always as a second plan....if the first one is failing.......time to cover everything....with mushrooms....

.

.

.

.

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724K 18.3K 97
After being saved from the league of villains you where met with the man who let you in his home with open arms Meeting his goofy class you've grown...
497K 11K 37
Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Ikaru Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Bakugou, Shioka Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki, Kok...
277K 6.5K 92
You are Shoto Todoroki's twin and having been born just to make him look even better does take a tole on you. You were raised believing that your onl...
37.5K 263 32
Izuku and Momo are childhood bestfriends. Izuku did not meet Bakugou until Middle school. In this story Izuku is cold and rude to everyone except Mom...