My Guardian Angel Fallen from...

By Zeromicz

Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Izumi Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Baku... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Two Heroes Rising: Part 1
Two Heroes Rising: Part 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 2
Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 3
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Two Heroes Rising 3#:The Clone Saga Teaser Trailer
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Official Trailer
Two Heroes Rising 3#: Clone Saga Official Trailer 2
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 1
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 2
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 3
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 4
My Guardian Angel Fallen from Space OVA Race Against Time: Part 5
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 [ The End]
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 1
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 2
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 3
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 4
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 5
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 6
Two Heroes Rising 3#: The Clone Saga Part 7 [ The End]

Two Heroes Rising #2:Part 1

2.7K 48 14
By Zeromicz

The World has become a superhuman society with about 80% of the population possessing some incredibles abilities....My name is Izuku Yagi.....and I am......deemed Quirkless and pathetic........until, I met my Guardian Angel....she gave me the motivation I needed to became a Hero......after that we enroll on U.A. High School....the elite school known for producing powerful Heroes........I worked hard.....always running towards my dreams...and so.....it continued......The Story of How I Became One Of the Worlds greatest Heroes.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Students of Class 1A, after their hardwork they were now in vacationon Nobu Island.....and needed to rest and chill for a while after the events they've been through....and they were passing their day in the beach......but, they were still doing some hero work.....like watching out if someone's drowning or harassed.......basically even though the got their day off they still got to help people whatever they like it or not......doing actually pretty good all together.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Katsuma:"Mahoro!!! Where are you can you hear me?!?"

The little boy yelled as he kept searching for his older sister, every where on the park.

Izuku:"Katsuma!!!" he then flew down and landed infront of the boy.

Izuku:"Are you Katsuma Shimano?"

Katsuma:(A-A Hero.......He's so cool...."

Izuku:"Did you got separated from your sister? Let me help you out-"

???:"IT'S ABOUT TIME BIRDIE!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE FAST!!!"

Then the little girl Mahoro, Katsuma's older sister proceed to lecture Izuku about being too late and that he should've been here already, plus she start roasting U.A. High School and ecc....for atleast almost an hour.....Jeez, this girl needs a snicker.

Mahoro:"---So do you think you could do your job good next time, Robin?"

Izuku:".............................Yes...." he said with the most annoyed face ever after that lecture about his job.

Mahoro:"GOOD!! Now let's go Katsuma!!"

Katsuma:"........O-Okay........umm.....Mister, thanks for everything...."

Mahoro:"You don't need to thank them for anything!!" she then grab her brother by the hand and start running away as Y/n landed.

Y/n:"How did that go, my Star-Crossed soulmate?"

Izuku:"Apparently I took to much time to find them and her little sister.... yelled at me....Ugh......kids sometimes can be a pain...."

Alfred:"I can confirme, since you're a child too..."

Izuku:"HEY!!SHUT UP ALFRED!!" he yelled causing Y/n to giggle of the scene.

.

.

.

Meanwhile Mahoro was with her younger eating an ice cream, as she kept talking about how U.A. sucked and sent some stupid students who can't even do their job right, but her younger brother was thinking how nice they actually were and talking how Izuku was being nice to them, which the older sister thought of a plan to make the young heroes look bad.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile at U.A. High School Allmight was thinking if that was a good idea sending the kids alone at which Aizawa replied that they could hold their own.....and plus they have Y/n and Izuku to protect them.

When Allmight heard that Aizawa only mentioned Kori and Izuku........he didn't even named Izumi........at which made Allmight sank a little bit.......and why she gave back the One For All back at him.....

.

.

.

.

Class 1A students were now resting after such an hard and working day.....as they were drinking some orange juice and grape juice that Y/n was preparing for them....the thing that surprised them is how Y/n was still in energy and didn't even sweat at which she revealed that the sun boost her powers......and the fire is part of her....which explain the flaming hair.

Momo:"It's true that we came here as Heroes, but remember....guys....we're still students.....and we need to work even harder to get the island's respect and trust."

Hagakure:"Oh, like a certain second green hair who didn't do anything until now?" she saidwhile pointing at Izumi who was in the corner drinking a soda, while reading a magazine....and was not paying attention to anybody.

Then the people the young heroes help come in the residance they were staying with food on their hands as they were being grateful....

As all of them proceed to eat together.....after eat the good food, they cleaned eveything up ....

Izuku:"Oh man, that food was so good....I'm full..."

Y/n:"I could've feel the love and affection the put on it......especially with the mustard."

Mina:"Sheesh you ate almost all the mustard in the fridge......"

Hagakure and the aother girls then approach Izumi and ask her if she wanted to come out together.

Izumi:"Is Y/n coming too?"

Hagakure:"I don't know-"

Izumi:"Good, let's go!"

Hagakure:"Actually you stay here.....we don't like your attitude, you're being to mean Izumi....come on girls, Kori are you coming?"

Y/n:"No, I'm staying with my Star-crossed soulmate...Izuku and I'll keep working!!!"

Girls:(AWWWWW................)

Izumi:".........................Fine then......have a goodnight..." she said in a cold tone before in her room.

.

.

.

.

Izumi was now punching a punch bag, while she thought about......Y/n.....how she stole everything from her......how she took her parents from her......how she such a nuisance and doesn't mind her own business.....and how she wished this girl could disappear for atleast a year or something so all the attention won't go to her as always......she kept going harder and harder.......thinking how Y/n is nothing more everything she wanted to be and have that power....... she let her anger get the best of her she ended up unleashing her Kinetic Force with caused her room to tremble.....before she stopped.......and look at the mess.

She then sighed and start cleaning the mess she's done......until a picture fell off one of her book.....it was old and dusty......but.....it was special......it was a picture about her, Izuku, Katsuki Shoto and Shion when they were little.....

Then as she kept looking at it......memories start getting in her head.....about, how good those times where......they were all happy and friends.....how things were great among them........before discovering of their Quirk and when Izuku didn't have any.......they start mocking him, beating him and bullied him until middle school.......then when Koriand'r appear....everything changed..........Izuku became more confident of himself and never stood down, Katsuki even thought still hot headed can control it sometimes......and he even admitted that....he kinda respects Izuku........just a little bit.......Shoto was always on her side and even if she kept pushing him away.....she'll always be there for her, then Shion.........she didn't hear much about her after she was sent to Tarturas.......

Izumi then start thinking about how once she was the prodigy child and how she was the best and strongest among her class.......but, when Y/n arrived......things.....changed completly.........and after what Uncle Nighteye said to her..............man......she now knew how Izuku felt about her....and how she considered his own sister........no......Izuku is being into way more crap then she did........and this.......is Karma......for all the things she's done..........that was probably Nighteye lesson.......the world isn't always around her.......the world is around everybody.....and now......she felt a real f*cking moron and the b*tch.

The green haired then looked out from her window to see Y/n sitting on the grass.....looking at the beutiful stars in the sky, as Izuku was sleeping on the couch.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n was looking about how beutiful the star were........and was wondering.........if one day......she could've see her planet again.....her people........she still miss it, no matter what........even thought she's enjoying her new planet Earth.......she was even wondering......why her sister.....Komand'r.....hated her so much........then all the sudden she felt a presence next to her.......

Y/n:"Huh? Friend Izumi? Are you okay?"

Izumi:"Y-Yes......I am.....Umm........What is Izuku to you? J-Just wondering, I-I mean if you don't want to say....then I-I...."

Y/n:"Izuku is not my friend anymore................He's my soulmate......and I'll do anything in my power protect him........I'll give my own being if I have to......"

Izumi:"........O-Oh..........well...........it's good to know...............you're a good person, Kori......you really are and....................I'm sorry......" then her eyes were getting teary.

Y/n:"What for Friend Izumi?" she then tap her shoulder.

Izumi:"R-Remember........all the things I did to you? All the insults? And when I-I always wanted to get you in trouble of things y-you didn't do?Gosh......I'm an idiot........it's just that you're so perfect.......and you have earn everything in your life.......friends, family and the trust of the whole Hero community.....I-I just.......want know......how can I be like you? How can I be strong.....yet, peaceful and gentle with people.....how can I fix everything with my brother?"she asked with tears on her eyes.

Y/n:"...............Friend Izumi......please don't cry.........you don't have to be like me or be me.......you have to be you........you have to be nice to the others........you don't have to leave the evil of this world take you in your heart.......you can be good............you can fix everything with Izuku.....you just need to try.....and be patient......that's what he told me.....and now.....I'm okay.......Little Eri is okay.....everybody are okay.......Be a Hero........and be yourself......for the good of the world....okay?"she then pulled Izumi into an hug as the green haird girl kept crying on her arms.

As she kept crying, someone was starting to walk towards the girls.

Katsuma:"Ummm......Excuse me.....I-I hope I'm not giving you a problem......"

Y/n:"You're the little Katsuma that Izuku wanted to help...."

Katsuma:"R-Right.......umm.....There is a Villain!!"

Izumi:"A Villain?!?" she then wiped the tears away as Y/n proceed to fly inside and woke up Izuku and warned him.

.

.

.

.

The Number 3 Hero Hawks and the number 6 Mirko were now analizing about the attacks that happened to some heroes and the fact that not only did they got killed.....they lost their Quirk....which means the League of Villains has something to do about this......which probably not only did they killed them, but most likely took away their Quirks......which they were pretty strong ones too........there is no way it could be All For One.....the guy is still on a critacal condiction after what Allmight and Y/n did to him.....maybe someone with a similar Quirk just like them........but, who could it be?

.

.

.

.

.

A man was now on the car, talking to his kids........Katsuma and Mahoro.......he was happy to hear that they were safe and in well care....until all the sudden his car got sent flying as the man barely manage to save himself.

The poor man the look up to who was his aggressors......

???:"I've finally found it...."

The man then started backed away from him....as he pleaded him not to kill him.....because he had kids.....and needed to go to them.......he's the only thing he have left.

???:"Don't worry.......I'll make this quick...." he then grab the poor man and start draining his Quirk.......but didn't kill him since he was no hero.

The Villain then start using his Quirk as powerful thunders start coming from the sky and destroy most of the city.....no, he destroyed everything.

???2:"That was the last one......."

???3:"The New world we're builting!! I can almost see it!!!" she said in an excited tone.

Then all the sudden the boss of the Villains, then start feeling an heart attack for a second as glowing purple veins start forming in his body whiched worried his team.

???:"It doesn't seem to work......gnkkk......something.....is wrong..."

???2:"DON'T TELL ME WE HAVE TO START AGAIN DO YOU?!?"the wolf man yelled in anger.

???3:"Hmm.......there's still a chance........" she then showed a video about the man's kids.....Katsuma and Mahoro.......which caught the boss interest and maybe it can fix his problem.....and make him.....invicible.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 3.1K 45
Summary : yagi izuku has been mentally abused by his family that is yagi inko (floater) and yagi toshinori (all might). His so call friend after the...
724K 18.3K 97
After being saved from the league of villains you where met with the man who let you in his home with open arms Meeting his goofy class you've grown...
17.1K 406 11
Izuku's life is a living hell - no wait... even hell is not that bad - He became a shut in because of all the abuse of his mother and the traumatic b...
1.3M 44.6K 137
JOZAWA Conversation Hearts & SIDE STORIES tied to this work are on my page! (Y/n) was born with a water manipulation and creation quirk, destined to...