1976- Sirius Black

By fathergrace

He fell for his best mates sister, he fell hard, but he was a player, a womaniser, the one the girls wanted a... More

AUTHORS NOTE [GOING AT BEGINNING OF BOOK]
guys I just have to clarify
old cover
Cast
Old Memories
1976
It begins
Summer Parties
The Night Of the Party
Aftermath
it was Calvin
Careful
Stars
Sirius deja vu
Would he?
Whore
Old habits die hard
Home
So sad
Piss off Potter
I love you
Theatrical Reindeer
Merry Christmas
Stand By Me
Until the end
The astronomy tower
Romantic*
A cure for lycanthropy
Snapes Worst Memory
I wish I had a choice
She heard
Bloody Hell
Always and Forever
Reputation
Me too
Water sprites, flobberworms and slugs
Not Yet
Wet dog
Ophelia
And they were soulmates
How dare you
Almost
Wrong choice
Watch From Afar
Time
365
Closure
Christmas 1977
The Boxing Day Party*
Betrayal
Forgiveness
New Beginnings
Terrified
Cats and Dogs
Letting go
Flames
for her
That look
Our song..
The Garden Of Eden
solve the Riddle
Temporary
Shattered Glass
Toy
Dangerous games
Iced fingers
Wolfsbane
Watch and listen
Kreacher
Little Snake
Reunions pt1
Reunions pt2
Shoes
Order of the pheasants
17
Eloise and Regulus
Spolier alert
Veritasium
Even Stevens
Footsies
Devoted
Blacks Big Question
Little miss perfect
Acceptance pt1
Acceptance pt2*
Acceptance pt3
Ten galleons and nine sickles
Chickens
How bizarre
It's a twin thing
Morris the midget moose
I love you babycakes!
That's a big arse rock
Monty and Mia
A not so happy new year
Welcome Home
Old and grey
Lily's sapphire
Famous
Hogwarts
No0dls
You may kiss the bride
Life's only promise
Constant Vigilance
The Fairest Most Beautiful Mother
Sixteen hours and fifty one minutes
Walk me down
Target
July
Broken Promises 1/2
Regulus' letter
In my life
A rat
A wolf
A Stag pt1
Double Trouble
Options
Mason McKinnon
Grief
You have my heart always
Broken Promises 2/2
AUTHORS NOTE
Truth hurts
hey guys..
Five more minutes
A stag pt2
I was so close
SEQUEL!!
Hi guys..
HIII

A dog

1.5K 46 26
By fathergrace

a/n- proper boring one tbh. Gosh I wanna kill El off. and Lily and James. But el first. obvs she don't acc die but the other characters don't know that. also, I think ima need to cast an aged El..who should I cast her as? Cindy is from the Netherlands so..do y'all know any one I could use?

Eloise and Sirius found themselves in the small little cottage alone once more, as they would be for the next few months. The cold draft nipping at their skin as Eloise pouted seemingly drowning in her thoughts, most of which were insecurities. Sirius noticed the distressed look on his wife's face and he frowned in concern daring to ask "Whats wrong love?"

And her answer was quick, as if she couldn't stop herself from saying it, or...asking it. "Are you having an affair?" she asked quickly, her buried insecurities from all those years ago finally breaking the surface. In all honesty Sirius was shocked at the question, hurt, upset, knowing that the things he had done led her to believe he would do that to her again and so he let her justify her words. "It's just...everything that Rem said earlier...things you haven't told me..and things you've done...what happened by the way?- and are you having an affair again? it's okay if you are I totally understand..I'll try to do better but if you want. divorce then I get that too but-"

"Woah" said Sirius upon hearing the last of her words "No" he said bluntly "I'm not cheating on you El, not again, I won't make the same mistake twice" he sighed sadly "I'm sorry you don't trust me like you used to. But I'm not having an affair, I love you-"

"You said that before" she sniffed a tear escaping her eye "But you hurt me anyway"

"Mrs Eloise Black, you are the love of my life and I adore you with every inch of my soul" started Sirius "You're stressing too much, and overthinking, this can't be good for the baby" 

"I know" she sighed defeatedly "I'm sorry- I love you"

"I love you too" said the man kissing her gently "Sit down and relax baby, I'll make you a tea"

"Sirius" said the girl making him halt his movements and turn to her expectantly "What was Remus talking about...earlier..about you betraying your friends?"

Sirius' heart stopped, a memory playing vividly in his mind, as he remembered that day- that night, so clearly. They were all so angry with him, his mistake, oh how he wishes he could undo it. But he couldn't. And now he knows. 

He wanted to erase his doings completely after he realised the severity of his actions, as he realised the extent of what he had done. "I made a mistake"

"Yeah you seem to make a lot of those"

"But this was huge" he sighed in disappointment "You'll hate me if I tell you"

"I could never hate you Sirius. Maybe be very angry but I wouldn't hate you"

"I wouldn't be too sure.."

---

Sirius Black was angry. Another argument with Eloise and he was angry, his foul mood however would later have dire consequences as he stormed through the halls of Hogwarts. The presence of Severus Snape certainly not helping him feel any better, not to mention the consistent nagging of the boy who couldn't keep his greasy nose out of other peoples business. "Black" sneered the boy "I know what your friend is"

"Fuck off snivellus" seethed Sirius really not in the mood for dealing with the Slytherins antics. 

"It's true isn't it" laughed Severus "Lupin is a monster isn't he?"

"What?"

"He's a werewolf" spat the black haired boy "a beast, a danger to society, a monster"

Sirius' eyes flashed with pure rage as he turned his wand on the boy pointing it up under his chin "You should know to keep you're big greasy nose out of other peoples business Snivellus" spat Sirius anger consuming him completely. "But if you're that curious" said the boy with a devious smirk on his lips "press the knot on the whomping willow tonight."

And with that Sirius put his wand away a victorious smirk on his lips as he ignored the gnawing feeling of guilt that was bubbling in his stomach.

---

Hours later Sirius stood rubbing his hands in anticipation the cold air nipping at his cheeks as he blew into his hands every so often. "You coming Pads?" asked James as Peter transformed "Moony's waiting"

"Yeah" smirked Sirius unnerving James ever so slightly. Something bad was going to happen..he had a feeling, a strong feeling that was gnawing away at him deep inside, and it couldn't be to do with El because she and Sirius made up earlier so what on earth was it?

"Pads...have you done something"

"Yeah Prongs" nodded Sirius proudly "I have"

"What did you do?" asked the boy masking his fear but Sirius simply looked at him with a spiteful, mischievous but deadly glint in his eye and said. 

"You'll see"

---

Severus Snape did exactly as Sirius Black instructed that night and he touched the knot on the base of the whomping willow, all of the trees thrashing coming to an instant halt as it stilled. The full moon beamed down on the Hogwarts grounds illuminating a small opening at the roots of the tree, which the Slytherin boy quietly slipped into the dark tunnel. 

A muddy walled passage way with a few turns leading to who knows where was in front of the boy. Every inch of himself was telling him not to go forward, that this was a bad idea, and he should not follow the dark and deceiving passage. But curiosity got the best of him and he ignored the voices telling him to turn around in an attempt to prove that not all Slytherins are cowards. "Lumos" he muttered as it began to get darker as he got deeper into the tunnel. 

The darkness continued for about one hundred more metres until the sound of distinct howls filled his ears, and crashing and banging accompanied by the sound of creaking floorboards. "Nox" the boy said putting out the light as the moon shone bright once again blessing him with sight once more. 

But what Severus Snape saw before him as he pushed open the small door was most certainly no blessing. Severus Snape was faced with a stag, a dog, a rat and..a monster. The boy was unable to stop the scream that elicited from his lips alerting the four animals the stag seemingly glaring at the dog momentarily as he charged at the werewolf that was reading itself to pounce on the human, before lifting Snape up onto his antlers and running down the dark tunnel right back up to the entrance. 

---

"He could have died Sirius!" roared James as three out of the four marauders found themselves up in their dormitory once more "Our best mate! Remus! Could have killed him! he would've never forgiven himself and it would've been all your fault!" 

Sirius knew what he had done was unjustifiable and his head hung low in shame but nonetheless he still made a futile attempt of justification even if he didn't quite believe it himself. But it only made James madder. "You hate Snape!" 

"I hate a lot of people but I don't want them dead Sirius!" panted James "I don't lead them to their deaths!" 

"I'm sorry"

"If Moony don't forgive you I don't think I will either" he fumed "And if he doesn't...I'm telling El"

---

"You did that?" asked an appalled and very pregnant Eloise as Sirius shamefully nodded. 

"Yeah" he said "And I regret it I do. I'm sorry El I-"

"Did you apologise to Snape?" asked Eloise quietly 

"Yeah"

"And Remus?" 

"Yes" he gulped as Eloise nodded quietly 

"And did he forgive you?"

"Yes he did" Sirius nodded "Holds a bit of a grudge but..."

"I see" nodded Eloise gently resting her head on Sirius' shoulder making him freeze momentarily in shock. 

"Y-you're not mad?" he asked incredulously as Eloise tiredly shook her head kissing his lips lightly which he basked in placing a gentle hand on her cheek and pulling her closer, but she pulled away. 

"No" she said closing her eyes and shaking her head "Just disappointed"

"Why do I feel like that is so much worse?" he sighed throwing a blanket over his tired wife as she yawned. 

"Because it is"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.1K 21
"Bloody hell," whispers James. "I don't think I've ever seen that before." All I can do is stare blankly at him. "she was just so nice about it..." ...
101K 2.6K 56
** this book it's going under major editing so be wary if you read it; there's major plot holes and things not described very well.** No matter how m...
16.2K 433 54
Kacie Elektra Black, the twin of Sirius Black, was part of the Marauders. Part of the group of Gryffindor's that was the closest groups of friends yo...
79.9K 1.6K 24
So I recently started to read soulmate era stories and that lead to poly stories somehow. I really like them and apparently lots of other people do t...